Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puppet's Workshop [OPEN] [T/G/USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Username:shadowzdragon
Reference:https://sta.sh/21eofjxxrcu5
Type:flat chibi <3
Background: transparent
ps you can add any space related outfit to her or just some invader zim armor or somthing C:
Username:shadowzdragon
Reference:https://sta.sh/21eofjxxrcu5
Type:flat chibi <3
Background: transparent
ps you can add any space related outfit to her or just some invader zim armor or somthing C:
@Lyra531 @shadowzdragon

Sorry for the late reply. I'm happy to do both of those! Once the down payment is received, I'll message you with sketches.
@Lyra531 @shadowzdragon

Sorry for the late reply. I'm happy to do both of those! Once the down payment is received, I'll message you with sketches.
tumblr_pt4rofWUdj1qekouyo2_r1_500.png
@Gimeurcookie @WyvernRathian

two open slots!

@shadowzdragon
Just waiting on the down payment, let me know if you'd still like a commission!
@Gimeurcookie @WyvernRathian

two open slots!

@shadowzdragon
Just waiting on the down payment, let me know if you'd still like a commission!
@Puppet

If you're comfortable with it, I might recommend posting links to your art galleries so people can see more examples!

I tried to get a read on what you draw/are comfortable drawing by looking at what you've posted, but I wanted to ask if you'd be comfortable doing a full body flat color of this character. He's got a lot going on which is why I ask first. x) I would be willing to pay any extra for complexity.
@Puppet

If you're comfortable with it, I might recommend posting links to your art galleries so people can see more examples!

I tried to get a read on what you draw/are comfortable drawing by looking at what you've posted, but I wanted to ask if you'd be comfortable doing a full body flat color of this character. He's got a lot going on which is why I ask first. x) I would be willing to pay any extra for complexity.
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Rowan

I keep meaning to, but then I forget about it haha. Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to tackle that one, just because of the humanoid torso! I'm trying to avoid doing humans/anthros at the moment.
Sorry about that!
@Rowan

I keep meaning to, but then I forget about it haha. Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to tackle that one, just because of the humanoid torso! I'm trying to avoid doing humans/anthros at the moment.
Sorry about that!
@Puppet That's totally okay!! Thanks for having a look anyway~! I might be around if I decide I want other ocs drawn.
@Puppet That's totally okay!! Thanks for having a look anyway~! I might be around if I decide I want other ocs drawn.
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@puppet oof yes i forgot how much it was and spent a bunch on stuffs DX
@puppet oof yes i forgot how much it was and spent a bunch on stuffs DX
@shadowzdragon

That's alright! If you're still interested I'll keep your spot for you however long you like, if not, just let me know and I'll open it up for someone else.
@shadowzdragon

That's alright! If you're still interested I'll keep your spot for you however long you like, if not, just let me know and I'll open it up for someone else.
Bumping!
Bumping!
Giving this one a bump again!
Giving this one a bump again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20