Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puppet's Workshop [OPEN] [T/G/USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
-cheers-

Yay! Puppet!
-cheers-

Yay! Puppet!
O4amstX.png
@Puppet
Sent refs
@Puppet
Sent refs
Yokai.gif
Bumping because there's still a free slot, and I've added Item Bribes!
Bumping because there's still a free slot, and I've added Item Bribes!
tumblr_pt4rofWUdj1qekouyo2_r1_500.png
@puppet Just wanna say right off, i love your style and you will probably see more of me:3 lol Username:SpeakerofBeasts Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28573318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285734/28573318_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Shaded Chibi:3 Background: (Transparent or Off-White?) Either or, no preference
@puppet

Just wanna say right off, i love your style and you will probably see more of me:3 lol

Username:SpeakerofBeasts

Reference:
28573318_350.png

Type: Shaded Chibi:3

Background: (Transparent or Off-White?) Either or, no preference
Blank-525-x-100.png
@Puppet
Please ping me when another slot opens, your art is wonderful!
@Puppet
Please ping me when another slot opens, your art is wonderful!
@Jurobii | @Sacnite
Just a quick reminder that I am waiting on finalised payments. Please check your messages to see your finished commission.

@SpeakerOfBeasts
If you are still interested, please send the upfront payment so I can get started <:

@Gimeurcookie
Slots are open if you'd like one.

@Jurobii | @Sacnite
Just a quick reminder that I am waiting on finalised payments. Please check your messages to see your finished commission.

@SpeakerOfBeasts
If you are still interested, please send the upfront payment so I can get started <:

@Gimeurcookie
Slots are open if you'd like one.

Hello! I was wondering, you mention drawing pokemon- would you be comfortable drawing a pokesona? My 'sona is essentially a recolored eevee (here's a ref if you'd like) with some added sparkle. I was also wondering if you'd mind if I added a simple background gradient to a finished piece potentially? I'd only use that version of the piece as an icon for discord.

Thanks for your time! c:
Hello! I was wondering, you mention drawing pokemon- would you be comfortable drawing a pokesona? My 'sona is essentially a recolored eevee (here's a ref if you'd like) with some added sparkle. I was also wondering if you'd mind if I added a simple background gradient to a finished piece potentially? I'd only use that version of the piece as an icon for discord.

Thanks for your time! c:
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
If slots are still open:

Username: Huolon
Reference: Ref 1, Ref 2
Type: Fullbody Flat color
Background: Transparent please~
If slots are still open:

Username: Huolon
Reference: Ref 1, Ref 2
Type: Fullbody Flat color
Background: Transparent please~
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Skyeline
I'm happy to do your Pokesona, just fill out the form for me. You are welcome to add a background if you like.

@Huolon
Sure thing! Just to confirm, should I be doing a Theropod sort of body, or something four-legged like the first one?
@Skyeline
I'm happy to do your Pokesona, just fill out the form for me. You are welcome to add a background if you like.

@Huolon
Sure thing! Just to confirm, should I be doing a Theropod sort of body, or something four-legged like the first one?
FORM

Username: Skyeline
Reference: ref 1, ref 2
Type: shaded chibi
Background: transparent
FORM

Username: Skyeline
Reference: ref 1, ref 2
Type: shaded chibi
Background: transparent
qORik4k.png