Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puppet's Workshop [OPEN] [T/G/USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Theropod please!

Also, should I go ahead and cr you half the payment now too? c:
Theropod please!

Also, should I go ahead and cr you half the payment now too? c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Could I be added to your pinglist?

By the way, can you draw two dragon in one drawing? I can sent double payment or more for it :D
Could I be added to your pinglist?

By the way, can you draw two dragon in one drawing? I can sent double payment or more for it :D

4AncSwvr.png
@Puppet
I love your dragon carousel example! Is it a chibi or a regular full body? I'd like to order something similar for one of my dragons =D
@Puppet
I love your dragon carousel example! Is it a chibi or a regular full body? I'd like to order something similar for one of my dragons =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@WyvernRathian
Added to ping, thank you! At the moment I'd prefer just a single dragon per picture, though if you'd like a dragon + familiar or something similar, that would be okay! There would be a small extra charge.

@Crescentstar711
Awww, thank you! I had a lot of fun designing that one. That is a full body shaded, which I am not doing at the moment, I am sorry D:

@Gimeurcookie @WyvernRathian
Open Slot!
@WyvernRathian
Added to ping, thank you! At the moment I'd prefer just a single dragon per picture, though if you'd like a dragon + familiar or something similar, that would be okay! There would be a small extra charge.

@Crescentstar711
Awww, thank you! I had a lot of fun designing that one. That is a full body shaded, which I am not doing at the moment, I am sorry D:

@Gimeurcookie @WyvernRathian
Open Slot!
tumblr_pt4rofWUdj1qekouyo2_r1_500.png
@Huolon

Sorry, yes please, that would be wonderful!
@Huolon

Sorry, yes please, that would be wonderful!
@Puppet
Darn, so is such a piece orderable? If so, I'd love to order one (since you have an open slot)
@Puppet
Darn, so is such a piece orderable? If so, I'd love to order one (since you have an open slot)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
At the present moment I don't want to commit to such a large piece, since doing the fullbody shading takes quite a while. However, if you'd like, I will approach you first once I have the time to see if you're still interested?
@Crescentstar711
At the present moment I don't want to commit to such a large piece, since doing the fullbody shading takes quite a while. However, if you'd like, I will approach you first once I have the time to see if you're still interested?
@Puppet
That would be great! Thank you =)
@Puppet
That would be great! Thank you =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
No trouble at all! I've put a special note down so I won't forget.
@Crescentstar711
No trouble at all! I've put a special note down so I won't forget.
@Puppet
Username:Lyra531
Reference: Spook
Type: headshot flat colors, paid in treasure.
Background: white
@Puppet
Username:Lyra531
Reference: Spook
Type: headshot flat colors, paid in treasure.
Background: white
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20