Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Working on orders! Wind Foddart
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@KKorven

Username: SheridanCharon
Link to Dragon/Character: This guy's gijinka, please ^^
Type of Slot: Human bust, please
Other Information: I think that's 150 levels? I have 10 lvl10 dragons ready to go and can get 5 more level 10s by Wednesday ^^
@KKorven

Username: SheridanCharon
Link to Dragon/Character: This guy's gijinka, please ^^
Type of Slot: Human bust, please
Other Information: I think that's 150 levels? I have 10 lvl10 dragons ready to go and can get 5 more level 10s by Wednesday ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@MarinaQuakenbush
Sorry for the late reply! We're unfortunately a bit short-staffed this week, but I've poked around for you and found a couple of extra acceptors, so hopefully we'll be able to help take those dragons off your hands! Sorry again for the delay! ^^;

@Malis
You're alright, friend! Thank you so much for letting us know about the issue! I hope everything has been resolved now! <3
@MarinaQuakenbush
Sorry for the late reply! We're unfortunately a bit short-staffed this week, but I've poked around for you and found a couple of extra acceptors, so hopefully we'll be able to help take those dragons off your hands! Sorry again for the delay! ^^;

@Malis
You're alright, friend! Thank you so much for letting us know about the issue! I hope everything has been resolved now! <3
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon Yup! And I've gotten amazing artwork so far!
@TinyGryphon Yup! And I've gotten amazing artwork so far!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@BlueJaysFeather [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2008872][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/20089/2008872p.png[/img][/url] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a61bf0641d7e63f1d4bd2dbd4e9ca5a0/tumblr_inline_ouryb2tnZN1ts73zp_540.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] "Such a handsome fellow! I'm not certain if you wanted something to match his colors, something a little more...colorful like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7250515]Lenora here[/url], or if you had a particular theme in mind, but I liked these pieces on Jager myself. If you'd like something more flamboyant, swap out the Crimson Silk Wings and Simple Wing Cuffs for a pair of Scarlet Sylvan Wings. Don't like the tight-fitting Ornate Gold Bracelet? Switch it with the looser Simple Gold Bracelets. Feeling a little...fluffy? Exchange the Crimson Tail Bangle with some Crimson Tail Feathers. Or keep the Crimson Tail Bangle on along with the Crimson Tail Feathers; it's quite the interesting look. And of course, if you don't feel like cluttering the body, throw on a Firebreather Cape for that regal look. If you feel the arms and legs need a bit more on them, take away the Ornate Gold Bracelet and the Simple Gold Wing Bangles and put on some Crimson Arm Silks and Crimson Leg Silks."[/columns] [outfit=358628] [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8279700][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/82798/8279700p.png[/img][/url] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a61bf0641d7e63f1d4bd2dbd4e9ca5a0/tumblr_inline_ouryb2tnZN1ts73zp_540.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] "I see you've talked to Chosa, our outfitter! There haven't been all that many festival accent designs for male Skydancers as of late, but these work rather well. Mistral Sing Along is a touch clashy with the silks, and I for one wouldn't include the Simple Gold Wing Cuffs, but the accent certainly makes Jager very flashy! [outfit=358682][skin=17008] For an accent, this is one of the less wallet-emptying ones. Gives him some lovely highlights. [outfit=359114][skin=16099] If you'd prefer paying in treasure, Dainty Decor looks lovely. You may also be able to ask the original artist if they might take gems instead, if you prefer gems, of course. [outfit=359121][skin=21511] Found this one as a bit of a bonus, since it's a bit out of the way of what you were looking for. Firebird Feathers here is a bit more on the expensive side, but a nice, older festival accent. [outfit=359107][skin=5495] And of course, if you were looking for something a bit, feel free to let us know, and we'll give out a whole new set of suggestions, free of charge!"
@BlueJaysFeather
2008872p.png
tumblr_inline_ouryb2tnZN1ts73zp_540.png
"Such a handsome fellow! I'm not certain if you wanted something to match his colors, something a little more...colorful like Lenora here, or if you had a particular theme in mind, but I liked these pieces on Jager myself. If you'd like something more flamboyant, swap out the Crimson Silk Wings and Simple Wing Cuffs for a pair of Scarlet Sylvan Wings. Don't like the tight-fitting Ornate Gold Bracelet? Switch it with the looser Simple Gold Bracelets. Feeling a little...fluffy? Exchange the Crimson Tail Bangle with some Crimson Tail Feathers. Or keep the Crimson Tail Bangle on along with the Crimson Tail Feathers; it's quite the interesting look. And of course, if you don't feel like cluttering the body, throw on a Firebreather Cape for that regal look. If you feel the arms and legs need a bit more on them, take away the Ornate Gold Bracelet and the Simple Gold Wing Bangles and put on some Crimson Arm Silks and Crimson Leg Silks."
Jager

8279700p.png
tumblr_inline_ouryb2tnZN1ts73zp_540.png
"I see you've talked to Chosa, our outfitter! There haven't been all that many festival accent designs for male Skydancers as of late, but these work rather well.

Mistral Sing Along is a touch clashy with the silks, and I for one wouldn't include the Simple Gold Wing Cuffs, but the accent certainly makes Jager very flashy!
Jager - Mistral Sing Along

For an accent, this is one of the less wallet-emptying ones. Gives him some lovely highlights.
Jager - Sunkiss M

If you'd prefer paying in treasure, Dainty Decor looks lovely. You may also be able to ask the original artist if they might take gems instead, if you prefer gems, of course.
Jager - Dainty Decor

Found this one as a bit of a bonus, since it's a bit out of the way of what you were looking for. Firebird Feathers here is a bit more on the expensive side, but a nice, older festival accent.
Jager - Firebird Feathers

And of course, if you were looking for something a bit, feel free to let us know, and we'll give out a whole new set of suggestions, free of charge!"
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@TinyGryphon No worries! The other artists have helped receive dragons so it's been perfectly fine! Totally understand :)
@TinyGryphon No worries! The other artists have helped receive dragons so it's been perfectly fine! Totally understand :)
'blue smedium banner
@kkorven oh I hope I'm not too late

Username: floofinbird
Link to Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/803929.emma-chadnezzar
Type of Slot: human bw bust
Other Information: be sure to check the instructions for artists on her page! She's a grumpy girl. If you could draw her with a leather jacket on her shoulders, I'd really appreciate!
@kkorven oh I hope I'm not too late

Username: floofinbird
Link to Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/803929.emma-chadnezzar
Type of Slot: human bw bust
Other Information: be sure to check the instructions for artists on her page! She's a grumpy girl. If you could draw her with a leather jacket on her shoulders, I'd really appreciate!
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
All orders on my side done ~
All orders on my side done ~
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@KKorven @Everything All 220 levels sent in! :) I noticed the spreadsheet still says I'm missing 20 though... KKorven - did you update the most recent batch of 2 CRs, each with 1 level 10 dragon? Thanks!
@KKorven @Everything All 220 levels sent in! :) I noticed the spreadsheet still says I'm missing 20 though... KKorven - did you update the most recent batch of 2 CRs, each with 1 level 10 dragon? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush I've updated it now, thank you :)
@MarinaQuakenbush I've updated it now, thank you :)
@ladylilitu Hi I haven't seen your order updated over the night so I'll have to move on to the next posted order D: Sorry about that but I feel like I should finalize slots as early as possible so people have time to train and send in hoarded dragons. Please remember to edit your post next time!

@SheridanCharon Sorry if this is confusing xD I'll be glad to take your order. And yes it's 150 levels. I'll be online to receive dragons for the rest of the day, so long as you can get the levels in before the week ends I'm fine with that :)

@FloofinBird Uhh sorry slots claimed ><
@ladylilitu Hi I haven't seen your order updated over the night so I'll have to move on to the next posted order D: Sorry about that but I feel like I should finalize slots as early as possible so people have time to train and send in hoarded dragons. Please remember to edit your post next time!

@SheridanCharon Sorry if this is confusing xD I'll be glad to take your order. And yes it's 150 levels. I'll be online to receive dragons for the rest of the day, so long as you can get the levels in before the week ends I'm fine with that :)

@FloofinBird Uhh sorry slots claimed ><
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23