Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Working on orders! Wind Foddart
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@MarinaQuakenbush Could you check the spreadsheet to see if your total levels are correct? I think I should have recorded everything, but I'm not sure where you started at with the order, so if you think the numbers are off please let me know!
@MarinaQuakenbush Could you check the spreadsheet to see if your total levels are correct? I think I should have recorded everything, but I'm not sure where you started at with the order, so if you think the numbers are off please let me know!
@Everything Yay! Thank you! Username: 3idolon Player ID Number: 210227 Link to Dragon/Character: (Sorry, another mirror for you) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21220012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212201/21220012_350.png[/img] [/url] What: Bust Rendering: Flat color/Rendered <-- Your choice! Lines: Line / Sketchy line / Lineless <-- Your choice! Background: Onetone Apparel, extras: Birdskull necklace and accent please Sketch?: Yes please Total levels: 150 Thanks again!
@Everything Yay! Thank you!

Username: 3idolon
Player ID Number: 210227
Link to Dragon/Character: (Sorry, another mirror for you)

21220012_350.png

What: Bust
Rendering: Flat color/Rendered <-- Your choice!
Lines: Line / Sketchy line / Lineless <-- Your choice!
Background: Onetone
Apparel, extras: Birdskull necklace and accent please
Sketch?: Yes please

Total levels: 150

Thanks again!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@KKorven Ugh, having gotten back and had time to look at everything, I might have to pass this time. Super sorry; I just don't think I'll have time to pay off other debts and get foddart levels done >.>
@KKorven Ugh, having gotten back and had time to look at everything, I might have to pass this time. Super sorry; I just don't think I'll have time to pay off other debts and get foddart levels done >.>
@Rulanir No worries! Hope you have a nice Jamboree and see you next time ^^
@Rulanir No worries! Hope you have a nice Jamboree and see you next time ^^
@Floofinbird (human) @Kururin @Aehdncl @remuslupn @Xairathan @ShadeOfChaos @QuetzalQueen @CrystalRush @FeralRookie @Moirli @Malis @3idolon @Saerel @SheridanCharon @ladylilitu @Rulanir @Xairathan* @Evet @MeraHunt

Hi there, got a black and white human bust slot open for grabs! Claiming post is ok but please remember to update your order soon so I can finalize it :)
@Floofinbird (human) @Kururin @Aehdncl @remuslupn @Xairathan @ShadeOfChaos @QuetzalQueen @CrystalRush @FeralRookie @Moirli @Malis @3idolon @Saerel @SheridanCharon @ladylilitu @Rulanir @Xairathan* @Evet @MeraHunt

Hi there, got a black and white human bust slot open for grabs! Claiming post is ok but please remember to update your order soon so I can finalize it :)
@3idolon
It's cool, I love mirrors. I'll get to this commision after I complete everyone else's. Including yours. I go order by order :)
@3idolon
It's cool, I love mirrors. I'll get to this commision after I complete everyone else's. Including yours. I go order by order :)
O4T41rS.pngcl14OpS.png
@kkorven claim!
@kkorven claim!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu Update please ><! And thank you!
@ladylilitu Update please ><! And thank you!
@Tobias
I've put you down for a slot, and made a note about the ping. Thankyou!
@Tobias
I've put you down for a slot, and made a note about the ping. Thankyou!
@KKorven Correct! I need 20 more levels to finish :)
@KKorven Correct! I need 20 more levels to finish :)
'blue smedium banner
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23