Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 125 126
@Mongoose Can I grab a fullbody dragon art with colors slot please while I fill the form? I'm paying with gems and items from your wishlist (Sprites and eggs)! [quote]art type: Dragon, fullbody, full color! :) I'm aware she's a bit busy, please let me know if you have any limitations! I'd also like her skin included. character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18840657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188407/18840657_350.png[/img] [/url] description: a very sheltered, pious temple maiden who recently ascended to almost deity-like status when she evolved from a Pearlcatcher into an Imperial. Despite her status, she is still very naive at heart, and prefers to keep to herself. One can always find her praying on the Altars of Earth and Light, her stoic Golden Idol companion standing guard over her bowed form. extra notes: no need to draw her Idol with her! :) Would it be okay to ask for watermarked WIP sketches while you work? And I'd like to ask for a half-half arrangement if that's okay: 50% of payment on receipt of a workable sketch, and the rest before final delivery. Or is that unusual?[/quote]
@Mongoose
Can I grab a fullbody dragon art with colors slot please while I fill the form? I'm paying with gems and items from your wishlist (Sprites and eggs)!

Quote:
art type: Dragon, fullbody, full color! :) I'm aware she's a bit busy, please let me know if you have any limitations! I'd also like her skin included.

character:
18840657_350.png

description: a very sheltered, pious temple maiden who recently ascended to almost deity-like status when she evolved from a Pearlcatcher into an Imperial. Despite her status, she is still very naive at heart, and prefers to keep to herself. One can always find her praying on the Altars of Earth and Light, her stoic Golden Idol companion standing guard over her bowed form.

extra notes: no need to draw her Idol with her! :) Would it be okay to ask for watermarked WIP sketches while you work? And I'd like to ask for a half-half arrangement if that's okay: 50% of payment on receipt of a workable sketch, and the rest before final delivery. Or is that unusual?
art type: Signature art character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21221981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212220/21221981_350.png[/img] [/url] description: Ethereal, vain but calculating extra notes: nope, perhaps include some smokes and stuff but whatever makes you feel comfortable drawing type: colored bust Character [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38437980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384380/38437980_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: Smug and ruthless Notes: You can draw him as he is or draw him closer to the character he's based on PLEASE make his lower fang gold thank u <3 <3 @mongoose!
art type: Signature art

character:

21221981_350.png

description: Ethereal, vain but calculating
extra notes: nope, perhaps include some smokes and stuff but whatever makes you feel comfortable drawing

type: colored bust
Character
38437980_350.png

Description: Smug and ruthless
Notes: You can draw him as he is or draw him closer to the character he's based on
PLEASE make his lower fang gold thank u <3 <3

@mongoose!
@Valishtu - no i don't take mixed payment unless it's items/gems!! are you paying USD or fr currency?

@Scultone - yes i do anthros! and with a background it'll be around $70/7kg since she's clothed and you're asking for a full body too. i'm not really comfortable with backgrounds tbh so without it'd be $55/5.5kg. i'm def interested in first year apparel and the sprites!! you can pm me so we can discus it more ;)

@Vet @Johan @Churyu @Imani - got ya'll down!

edit: hey just a heads up guys but PLEASE be specific on what your payments are...USD or fr currency. i cant read minds.
@Valishtu - no i don't take mixed payment unless it's items/gems!! are you paying USD or fr currency?

@Scultone - yes i do anthros! and with a background it'll be around $70/7kg since she's clothed and you're asking for a full body too. i'm not really comfortable with backgrounds tbh so without it'd be $55/5.5kg. i'm def interested in first year apparel and the sprites!! you can pm me so we can discus it more ;)

@Vet @Johan @Churyu @Imani - got ya'll down!

edit: hey just a heads up guys but PLEASE be specific on what your payments are...USD or fr currency. i cant read minds.
@Mongoose
Haha sorry wasn't sure of which currency until I was sure if you did mix treasure/gems or not.
I don't see anything about when you usually request payment(which I meant to ask too but I'm a little derp today apparently) if upfront I will have to do USD, but if I have some time to farm it out I'd love to go with treasure! :o
@Mongoose
Haha sorry wasn't sure of which currency until I was sure if you did mix treasure/gems or not.
I don't see anything about when you usually request payment(which I meant to ask too but I'm a little derp today apparently) if upfront I will have to do USD, but if I have some time to farm it out I'd love to go with treasure! :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu - i usually request the payment when i'm finished with the art which i will tell you so over pm! so if you're paying gems/treasure it might give you some time. but just an fyi that i can draw pretty fast :o
@Valishtu - i usually request the payment when i'm finished with the art which i will tell you so over pm! so if you're paying gems/treasure it might give you some time. but just an fyi that i can draw pretty fast :o
@Mongoose
Sure thing! How much treasure would it cost?(also USD in case you finish super fast? xD)
@Mongoose
Sure thing! How much treasure would it cost?(also USD in case you finish super fast? xD)
OOIa5x2.png
it's $15 (1.5k gems or 1,275,ooo t) ;) @Valishtu
it's $15 (1.5k gems or 1,275,ooo t) ;) @Valishtu
@Mongoose
Ah wasn't sure b/c she has a lot of apparel! Thank you.~
I should have the treasure by tomorrow so long as the little one doesn't get too wild and goes to bed on time tonight. xD
@Mongoose
Ah wasn't sure b/c she has a lot of apparel! Thank you.~
I should have the treasure by tomorrow so long as the little one doesn't get too wild and goes to bed on time tonight. xD
OOIa5x2.png
yeah i should add that the "extra" apparel rule only applies to the others besides signatures ahhh...i might add the rule to them though one day since my signatures seem pretty popular ;w;

@Valishtu
yeah i should add that the "extra" apparel rule only applies to the others besides signatures ahhh...i might add the rule to them though one day since my signatures seem pretty popular ;w;

@Valishtu
@Mongoose
I think so few artists offer them, or at least as far as I've seen when I make it out of the adopt forums and wander into the art threads. xD
I'll have to order some more from you in the future so I can have it switch around for various dragons. ;D
I couldn't honestly decide between Noir or my gen1 imp boy, Marduk, this time so he will have to be the next one for sure!
@Mongoose
I think so few artists offer them, or at least as far as I've seen when I make it out of the adopt forums and wander into the art threads. xD
I'll have to order some more from you in the future so I can have it switch around for various dragons. ;D
I couldn't honestly decide between Noir or my gen1 imp boy, Marduk, this time so he will have to be the next one for sure!
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 125 126