Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 125 126
@Mongoose hey can I jump on your pinglist for signatures? Also, do you allow people to edit the signature art you make them? I'd love to have your art with links to my different shops and all that but I wouldn't want to do that without permission from you first (=w=)b
@Mongoose hey can I jump on your pinglist for signatures? Also, do you allow people to edit the signature art you make them? I'd love to have your art with links to my different shops and all that but I wouldn't want to do that without permission from you first (=w=)b
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
hi there! I love your art, and had a question for you! I know you listed a few items you were interested in but I was wondering if you'd like any of this stuff based on your mention of creepy stuff! [item=Plague Sprite][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Accent: Plague-Touched]
hi there! I love your art, and had a question for you! I know you listed a few items you were interested in but I was wondering if you'd like any of this stuff based on your mention of creepy stuff!
Plague Sprite Graveyard Guardian Accent: Plague-Touched
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
@Mongoose

Add me to your pinglist, your signature art pieces are incredible!
@Mongoose

Add me to your pinglist, your signature art pieces are incredible!
i added you! and yeah you can edit my art but you gotta give credit to me (and not edit it too much tbh. words are fine but please don't alter the actual art). @Ashenhartkrie

@Rusalka-got you down :)

@Thundercrow - i'm only interested in first year apparel tbh! and i like skins and accents that aren't festival items like the examples i gave.
i added you! and yeah you can edit my art but you gotta give credit to me (and not edit it too much tbh. words are fine but please don't alter the actual art). @Ashenhartkrie

@Rusalka-got you down :)

@Thundercrow - i'm only interested in first year apparel tbh! and i like skins and accents that aren't festival items like the examples i gave.
@Mongoose
can I be on a pinglist for open slots pls thank u
@Mongoose
can I be on a pinglist for open slots pls thank u
got you down - @johan

there is one more USD slot left for those who are interested!

gem/treasure slots will reset probably tomorrow
got you down - @johan

there is one more USD slot left for those who are interested!

gem/treasure slots will reset probably tomorrow
bump
bump
@Mongoose
May I be on your pinglist? :>
@Mongoose
May I be on your pinglist? :>
OOIa5x2.png
added! @Valishtu
added! @Valishtu
Hey Chuck!! I'd like to claim your last money slot if thats okay <3

art type: full body dragon sketch please <3
character: Sang!
description: Shes very elegant and poised and I think she'd look so good in your style!!! thank you in advance !!! <33
Hey Chuck!! I'd like to claim your last money slot if thats okay <3

art type: full body dragon sketch please <3
character: Sang!
description: Shes very elegant and poised and I think she'd look so good in your style!!! thank you in advance !!! <33
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 125 126