Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kimi Art [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@SarissaSkylark

Ah, he looks fantastic! Are those like little butterflies in his eye as well? It's such a small touch but I love it. Your art style is so beautiful - Thank you so much!! <3

Is it ok with you if I upload it to his character page? I can reference whatever site/ account you'd like :D
@SarissaSkylark

Ah, he looks fantastic! Are those like little butterflies in his eye as well? It's such a small touch but I love it. Your art style is so beautiful - Thank you so much!! <3

Is it ok with you if I upload it to his character page? I can reference whatever site/ account you'd like :D
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@detectivemetta

I'm so glad you like him!! ^^ Thank you!!! Please feel free to post it where you'd like, as long as it's credited towards me its fine. :) The only thing close to official I have is this art shop actually haha. You could reference it to Kimi Art, otherwise, you don't have to ;)

Thank you for your commission!! ^^ <3
@detectivemetta

I'm so glad you like him!! ^^ Thank you!!! Please feel free to post it where you'd like, as long as it's credited towards me its fine. :) The only thing close to official I have is this art shop actually haha. You could reference it to Kimi Art, otherwise, you don't have to ;)

Thank you for your commission!! ^^ <3
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@SarissaSkylark

Can I grab the last available slot for colored face? And would gem payment be okay?
@SarissaSkylark

Can I grab the last available slot for colored face? And would gem payment be okay?
HA_Basic.png
@theblackdahlia

Of course! ^^ What would u like me to draw for you? :)
@theblackdahlia

Of course! ^^ What would u like me to draw for you? :)
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@SarissaSkylark

Could you draw one of my OC's, London?

She has pastel pink hair, baby blue eyes, very pale skin, and is curvy. She is a little flirty, so if she could have a flirty expression that would be great.

Ref 1 Ref 2

Super excited to see what you do - your art is lovely!
@SarissaSkylark

Could you draw one of my OC's, London?

She has pastel pink hair, baby blue eyes, very pale skin, and is curvy. She is a little flirty, so if she could have a flirty expression that would be great.

Ref 1 Ref 2

Super excited to see what you do - your art is lovely!
HA_Basic.png
@theblackdahlia

OH MAI SHE'S SO PRETTY~ she's right up my alley color-wise ^^

I am also super excited to start on her! If you could please CR your payment, that would be perfect!! THANK YOUUU~ <3
@theblackdahlia

OH MAI SHE'S SO PRETTY~ she's right up my alley color-wise ^^

I am also super excited to start on her! If you could please CR your payment, that would be perfect!! THANK YOUUU~ <3
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@theblackdahlia

-shimmies in low-

Helloo!!
I’m kimi’s cousin haha!
Do you perhaps mind if I draw Ren next to London that Kimi will draw? (Lol sorry I’ve just been lurking her shop and getting all excited about her orders, but then I saw your OCs and I just couldn’t contain myself! Hahahahaha!!)

Here’s some examples of my art, and I will adjust my style to Kimi’s art style, if you’re okay with that of course! 0U0
@theblackdahlia

-shimmies in low-

Helloo!!
I’m kimi’s cousin haha!
Do you perhaps mind if I draw Ren next to London that Kimi will draw? (Lol sorry I’ve just been lurking her shop and getting all excited about her orders, but then I saw your OCs and I just couldn’t contain myself! Hahahahaha!!)

Here’s some examples of my art, and I will adjust my style to Kimi’s art style, if you’re okay with that of course! 0U0
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@SarissaSkylark

Thank you! I figured your art style would work well with her. I'm glad you like her!

@onionbulb
That would be amazing - I'd love that! London is obsessed with Ren so they're always together. I'm trying to dig up some more old refs of him right now so I'll update this once I find them.

He's half-Japanese half-American, so he is a bit tan. His hair color is constantly changing so you can decide to give him whichever color you're feeling in the moment. His right eye is green and his left eye is blue. He also has a lip ring and is very tall (6ft4in).

I love your art btw - I was actually looking at your shop the other day lmao

Edit:
Here are some refs of Ren:
Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3

@SarissaSkylark

Thank you! I figured your art style would work well with her. I'm glad you like her!

@onionbulb
That would be amazing - I'd love that! London is obsessed with Ren so they're always together. I'm trying to dig up some more old refs of him right now so I'll update this once I find them.

He's half-Japanese half-American, so he is a bit tan. His hair color is constantly changing so you can decide to give him whichever color you're feeling in the moment. His right eye is green and his left eye is blue. He also has a lip ring and is very tall (6ft4in).

I love your art btw - I was actually looking at your shop the other day lmao

Edit:
Here are some refs of Ren:
Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3

HA_Basic.png
@theblackdahlia
Awesomesauce thanks for digging up those references~
@theblackdahlia
Awesomesauce thanks for digging up those references~
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb @mythicalmemelord @mishigu @yay @shadowwolf3759 @leyline @starprincen @lunibear @wysteria10 @theblackdahlia HELLOOO~ We have finished the collaborative piece! :) We had so much fun making this!! Hope you like it! <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pEotIQh.png[/img][/center]
@onionbulb @mythicalmemelord @mishigu @yay @shadowwolf3759 @leyline @starprincen @lunibear @wysteria10

@theblackdahlia HELLOOO~

We have finished the collaborative piece! :)
We had so much fun making this!! Hope you like it! <3

pEotIQh.png
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24