Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kimi Art [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
ooooOOOH SHO CUTE!<33
ooooOOOH SHO CUTE!<33
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Rosevoids

Hello! I am finally available to do your commission! If you are still interested, please let me know what you would like! ^^ Thank you!
@Rosevoids

Hello! I am finally available to do your commission! If you are still interested, please let me know what you would like! ^^ Thank you!
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@Eiyora
Hello! I am open for commissions again, if you are still interested please let me know what you would like ^^
@Eiyora
Hello! I am open for commissions again, if you are still interested please let me know what you would like ^^
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@Eiyora @Alstroemeria @Rosevoids @CassieCain @Tiand

Hello all! I thought I should let you know, my art tablet broke... (TT^TT#)

That being said! There will be further delays with commissions until I either get it repaired or replaced.
I know it's been so slow to begin with, but I've been so slammed with school, I only recently found the time to work on commissions when, uh-oh, it won't turn on.

Anywho, I thought I'd let you all know what's going on rn. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding! As soon as I get a replacement/repair, I will get on those commissions like there's no tomorrow! ^^
@Eiyora @Alstroemeria @Rosevoids @CassieCain @Tiand

Hello all! I thought I should let you know, my art tablet broke... (TT^TT#)

That being said! There will be further delays with commissions until I either get it repaired or replaced.
I know it's been so slow to begin with, but I've been so slammed with school, I only recently found the time to work on commissions when, uh-oh, it won't turn on.

Anywho, I thought I'd let you all know what's going on rn. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding! As soon as I get a replacement/repair, I will get on those commissions like there's no tomorrow! ^^
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24