Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kimi Art [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Frailty
Yeah I’m glad it all worked out :) I’ll show you a little WIP of Mayag soon! :D
@Frailty
Yeah I’m glad it all worked out :) I’ll show you a little WIP of Mayag soon! :D
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
[size=2]@onionbulb @mythicalmemelord @yay @shadowwolf3759 @leyline @starprincen @theblackdahlia @lunibear @DR45 @wysteria10 @TheRunawayRaven @sojubean @astra52 @DragonWarrior333 @Harana @Kyrin18 @Eiyora[/size] @Frailty I have finished Mayag! Hope you like it! ^^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/x3jChLY.png[/img][/center]
@onionbulb @mythicalmemelord @yay @shadowwolf3759 @leyline @starprincen @theblackdahlia @lunibear @DR45 @wysteria10 @TheRunawayRaven @sojubean @astra52 @DragonWarrior333 @Harana @Kyrin18 @Eiyora

@Frailty
I have finished Mayag! Hope you like it! ^^

x3jChLY.png
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
are you open for more orders? :D <3
are you open for more orders? :D <3
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@sojubean
I wish I was!! But school is starting for me soon, so I won't have time to do commissions for a while...When I open again, I'd be more than happy to ping you if you'd like?
@sojubean
I wish I was!! But school is starting for me soon, so I won't have time to do commissions for a while...When I open again, I'd be more than happy to ping you if you'd like?
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
I totally understand AAA <3
I'm already on your pinglist so i'll keep my eyes open :D
figured i'd ask since you pinged the pinglist haha <3
I totally understand AAA <3
I'm already on your pinglist so i'll keep my eyes open :D
figured i'd ask since you pinged the pinglist haha <3
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
SSSOOOOO....

CYOOOT!!!!!!

<30<3 - i tried doing the heart eyes emoji-
SSSOOOOO....

CYOOOT!!!!!!

<30<3 - i tried doing the heart eyes emoji-
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@sojubean
Alright! Thanks for understanding! <3 ^^
@sojubean
Alright! Thanks for understanding! <3 ^^
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@onionbulb
HAHAHA XDDD Thank you little onionbulb~ <3
@onionbulb
HAHAHA XDDD Thank you little onionbulb~ <3
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
[size=2]@onionbulb @mythicalmemelord @yay @shadowwolf3759 @leyline @starprincen @theblackdahlia @lunibear @DR45 @wysteria10 @TheRunawayRaven @sojubean @astra52 @DragonWarrior333 @Harana @Kyrin18 @Eiyora[/size] @Frailty I have finished Doku! Which completes your commission! Thank you so much again! I had the best of fun painting them, and again, I'm sorry they took a while. Hope you like them! ^^ <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HjusZLE.png[/img][/center]
@onionbulb @mythicalmemelord @yay @shadowwolf3759 @leyline @starprincen @theblackdahlia @lunibear @DR45 @wysteria10 @TheRunawayRaven @sojubean @astra52 @DragonWarrior333 @Harana @Kyrin18 @Eiyora

@Frailty
I have finished Doku! Which completes your commission! Thank you so much again! I had the best of fun painting them, and again, I'm sorry they took a while. Hope you like them! ^^ <3

HjusZLE.png

blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
@Alstroemeria
Hello~ I'm now available to do your commission! Let me know if you would still like to do so. ^^
@Alstroemeria
Hello~ I'm now available to do your commission! Let me know if you would still like to do so. ^^
blmGfYu.pngrOGR3Iq.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24