Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chan's Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@themasterplan47

That sounds great! I can afford that!

Very excited to see! Should I send the money now or when it’s complete?
@themasterplan47

That sounds great! I can afford that!

Very excited to see! Should I send the money now or when it’s complete?
@ChillerWhale I'd say send half at the beginning and the rest after you receive and approve your request if that sounds fair :) I'll get started right away might even be done today
@ChillerWhale I'd say send half at the beginning and the rest after you receive and approve your request if that sounds fair :) I'll get started right away might even be done today
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47
Thank you, I'll drop payment into a CR so you can accept it at your leisure ^_^
@themasterplan47
Thank you, I'll drop payment into a CR so you can accept it at your leisure ^_^
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Bump~
Bump~
y7z4RJK.png
Bump
Bump
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47

These are super cute!
Would you be comfortable drawing a phoenix and/or lion? c:
@themasterplan47

These are super cute!
Would you be comfortable drawing a phoenix and/or lion? c:
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway of course I can do either, even both depending on what you had in mind ^_^ Have any references or preferences for what you're looking to have done?
@AtlantisFlewAway of course I can do either, even both depending on what you had in mind ^_^ Have any references or preferences for what you're looking to have done?
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47

Well, I was honestly hoping to get a couple picture done of the two. c:
Do you mind if I send you a PM with references/preferences? I tend to let the artist have a lot of freedom to do what they are most comfortable with, but I do have some examples to give you an idea.
@themasterplan47

Well, I was honestly hoping to get a couple picture done of the two. c:
Do you mind if I send you a PM with references/preferences? I tend to let the artist have a lot of freedom to do what they are most comfortable with, but I do have some examples to give you an idea.
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway yeah go ahead and shoot me PM then I'll see what I can do ^_^ Can't wait cuz I'm sure these'll be fun
@AtlantisFlewAway yeah go ahead and shoot me PM then I'll see what I can do ^_^ Can't wait cuz I'm sure these'll be fun
y7z4RJK.png
school's ending so I have time again. Bump
school's ending so I have time again. Bump
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40