Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chan's Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
@Satirates

I have you in for the last slot, and yes I should be able to include her skin ^^ thank you for checking

To confirm you want the visible apparel included too, including the eyes?
@Satirates

I have you in for the last slot, and yes I should be able to include her skin ^^ thank you for checking

To confirm you want the visible apparel included too, including the eyes?
y7z4RJK.png
Alright, all slots are now filled! Please allow at least a week for me to get through these ^^

Thank you for the interest :)
Alright, all slots are now filled! Please allow at least a week for me to get through these ^^

Thank you for the interest :)
y7z4RJK.png
@TheCherryGhost

Yes! The eyes too!
I will send you a paiement soon.

Thank you!
@TheCherryGhost

Yes! The eyes too!
I will send you a paiement soon.

Thank you!
67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
I wanna run my ideas by you and figure something out that works for both of us. I'm conflicted between a half body sketch like your spiral sketch example (that includes the wings) or a full color/shaded bust... so I guess it kind of depends what you're feeling up to... really I just love how you draw spirals I guess. I have these two ladies who are bonded in some way ... maybe a triad with my male spiral or maybe just a couple themselves, I dont know, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do something cute with them. Whatever clothes you feel like adding would be awesome. I just wanted to request that the blindfold/cover that goes over their eyes be removed - so only include the hood and neck parts, if you do clothes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78108802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781089/78108802_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74495640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744957/74495640_350.png[/img][/url] What do you think?
I wanna run my ideas by you and figure something out that works for both of us.

I'm conflicted between a half body sketch like your spiral sketch example (that includes the wings) or a full color/shaded bust... so I guess it kind of depends what you're feeling up to... really I just love how you draw spirals I guess. I have these two ladies who are bonded in some way ... maybe a triad with my male spiral or maybe just a couple themselves, I dont know, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do something cute with them. Whatever clothes you feel like adding would be awesome. I just wanted to request that the blindfold/cover that goes over their eyes be removed - so only include the hood and neck parts, if you do clothes.

78108802_350.png74495640_350.png

What do you think?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie

Well, my favorite type of commission is full color/shading busts, so I'm biased! I would be more than happy to do a couples bust of your two spiral ladies if that's what you'd like! For a doubles full color and shade the price would be 400g/kt.

If you wanted to go with a less expensive option I do sketches like that half body example for 75g/kt (150g/kt if you wanted a sketch with both of them together).

So really it comes down to which style you prefer and if you want both of those lovely spirals together in the same pic or separate ^^ (and don't worry apparel is included in the price and it's no trouble at all to draw them without the eye coverings c:)
@Ackie

Well, my favorite type of commission is full color/shading busts, so I'm biased! I would be more than happy to do a couples bust of your two spiral ladies if that's what you'd like! For a doubles full color and shade the price would be 400g/kt.

If you wanted to go with a less expensive option I do sketches like that half body example for 75g/kt (150g/kt if you wanted a sketch with both of them together).

So really it comes down to which style you prefer and if you want both of those lovely spirals together in the same pic or separate ^^ (and don't worry apparel is included in the price and it's no trouble at all to draw them without the eye coverings c:)
y7z4RJK.png
I love their colors so I think I will have to go with the full color busts then. <3 If you can do something with them together, that would be neat but I also understand if it's hard to do that with disembodied heads xD if they are separate images, maybe just have them facing each other.

Sending over 400g/kt!
I love their colors so I think I will have to go with the full color busts then. <3 If you can do something with them together, that would be neat but I also understand if it's hard to do that with disembodied heads xD if they are separate images, maybe just have them facing each other.

Sending over 400g/kt!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@TheCherryGhost

Tysm for the ping! If there's still slots available I'd love to buy a coloured & shaded bust of my dragon Sirius! :)

(https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81858611)

@TheCherryGhost

Tysm for the ping! If there's still slots available I'd love to buy a coloured & shaded bust of my dragon Sirius! :)

(https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81858611)

sWyfVh2.png
Please add me to your pinglist! Absolutely gorgeous
@TheCherryGhost
Please add me to your pinglist! Absolutely gorgeous
@TheCherryGhost
Auction_copy.jpg
can you add me to your pinglist?
can you add me to your pinglist?
BPJePYV.png
Pgv53XB.png
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
wLurwzJ.png
oczO35g.png
fdUVIfW.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
rI18gRz.png
4SVfFPD.png
mlHpBMC.png
heyZH2H.png
eswSnrS.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Ep0uFx.gif
I'd love a ping when slots open up ‹3
I'd love a ping when slots open up ‹3
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40