Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Corvid's gold sketchshop
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
@ThatOneCorvid Hello ^^ If you are still accepting orders I would love one of this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30008120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300082/30008120_350.png[/img] [/url] Face: Scowl or look of concentration Description: Very organized, highly intelligent coatl who is the clan mechanic and spends most of his days tinkering in his workshop. Russet has two mechanical legs after an accident as a baby crushed them beyond repair. Why I want art/love my derg: Russet is one of my permanent dragons, he has poetry, lore and a short story. He is my cranky mechanic who is also mates with the clan messenger Irieora. This love is in need of some art so that I can finish up his profile and make it as pretty as he deserves =)
@ThatOneCorvid

Hello ^^

If you are still accepting orders I would love one of this guy

30008120_350.png

Face: Scowl or look of concentration

Description: Very organized, highly intelligent coatl who is the clan mechanic and spends most of his days tinkering in his workshop. Russet has two mechanical legs after an accident as a baby crushed them beyond repair.

Why I want art/love my derg:
Russet is one of my permanent dragons, he has poetry, lore and a short story. He is my cranky mechanic who is also mates with the clan messenger Irieora. This love is in need of some art so that I can finish up his profile and make it as pretty as he deserves =)
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@ThatOneCorvid
those prices are fine but im not sure whether I should take the rest of the comment to mean that you'd rather not draw them? If so, I'd rather not order ^^; I don't want you to draw something you don't want to :)
@ThatOneCorvid
those prices are fine but im not sure whether I should take the rest of the comment to mean that you'd rather not draw them? If so, I'd rather not order ^^; I don't want you to draw something you don't want to :)
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@ThatOneCorvid Your artwork is simply gorgeous:) I wanted to clarify something real quick - [b]do you draw headshots of only ridgebacks or other dragon breeds too?[/b] (There are examples of multiple breeds, but the form states: [quote][b]Reference image of your [i]ridgeback [/i](no complex accents or skins accepted)[/b][/quote] Thanks for your time!
@ThatOneCorvid Your artwork is simply gorgeous:) I wanted to clarify something real quick - do you draw headshots of only ridgebacks or other dragon breeds too? (There are examples of multiple breeds, but the form states:
Quote:
Reference image of your ridgeback (no complex accents or skins accepted)
Thanks for your time!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
@cumulus I would appreciate if you didn't haggle offers before hand before i've given you a price to work from but 45k seems acceptable for your dragon, Pm me the specifics you want for the piece since you missed the application form from the front page of this thread

@peyp Sure, I'd say about 47k gold for your beb, is that alright?

@ripcooperchick The head gear seems a touch complex with the goggles and i'm guessing bandana underneath them??? I can't tell but my offer for your dragon is 47k gold, let me know if that's ok
@cumulus I would appreciate if you didn't haggle offers before hand before i've given you a price to work from but 45k seems acceptable for your dragon, Pm me the specifics you want for the piece since you missed the application form from the front page of this thread

@peyp Sure, I'd say about 47k gold for your beb, is that alright?

@ripcooperchick The head gear seems a touch complex with the goggles and i'm guessing bandana underneath them??? I can't tell but my offer for your dragon is 47k gold, let me know if that's ok
@ThatOneCorvid
I'll round to 50kt ^-^ should I send the payment over right away or after you finish the piece?
@ThatOneCorvid
I'll round to 50kt ^-^ should I send the payment over right away or after you finish the piece?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@peyp Sure that works! Before is good, on average the art is completed within a day or two.
@peyp Sure that works! Before is good, on average the art is completed within a day or two.
@ThatOneCorvid Hello! I remember your awesome work from your Ridgeback appreciation thread, I'm super excited to order more from you :D I would love for Zylsmir to be done, he's a very new dragon in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43372740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433728/43372740_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love to see him with a very confident/arrogant/snarky look on his face, whichever one you enjoy more- or if you find a better expression for him, go for it! He's very arrogant and cocky- nevertheless, he is still very clever and has a very tactical way of thinking, though he doesn't exactly use his abilities for good. He knows he's hot stuff. Even though he's only been in my lair for a week, I love this dude way too much. He's finally encouraging me to start writing again (I really haven't written story/character pieces in like, years) and I'm super excited. He's my beloved warrior queen's adopted son (courtesy of the Flamecaller) and I'm hyped to start writing out all the little stories of him driving his clanmates insane.
@ThatOneCorvid Hello! I remember your awesome work from your Ridgeback appreciation thread, I'm super excited to order more from you :D

I would love for Zylsmir to be done, he's a very new dragon in my lair.

43372740_350.png

I would love to see him with a very confident/arrogant/snarky look on his face, whichever one you enjoy more- or if you find a better expression for him, go for it!

He's very arrogant and cocky- nevertheless, he is still very clever and has a very tactical way of thinking, though he doesn't exactly use his abilities for good. He knows he's hot stuff.

Even though he's only been in my lair for a week, I love this dude way too much. He's finally encouraging me to start writing again (I really haven't written story/character pieces in like, years) and I'm super excited. He's my beloved warrior queen's adopted son (courtesy of the Flamecaller) and I'm hyped to start writing out all the little stories of him driving his clanmates insane.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose haha that thread is still active but currently i haven't seen any fun ridgies on there- maybe i'll send out another ping later.

Your dragon is a bit complex with the silk, headdress and accent but it's not too bad, i'd ask for 50k gold for your wildclaw if that's alright?
@Facinarose haha that thread is still active but currently i haven't seen any fun ridgies on there- maybe i'll send out another ping later.

Your dragon is a bit complex with the silk, headdress and accent but it's not too bad, i'd ask for 50k gold for your wildclaw if that's alright?
@ThatOneCorvid

Yeah its a bandana of sorts and that price is perfectly fine :)
@ThatOneCorvid

Yeah its a bandana of sorts and that price is perfectly fine :)
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@ThatOneCorvid that's perfectly fine!

I'd be happy to throw another Ridgie at you, haha!
@ThatOneCorvid that's perfectly fine!

I'd be happy to throw another Ridgie at you, haha!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26