Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal's Tarot, Lore and More! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Opalwhisker
Name: Rachel
Type of reading desired: Clarity spread
If you'd like the reading to be for a dragon: nope
Question you'd like to ask: Would just a general reading on my romantic relationship be okay, or would that kind of reading be better for a 3 card spread?
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: Either way is fine!
@Opalwhisker
Name: Rachel
Type of reading desired: Clarity spread
If you'd like the reading to be for a dragon: nope
Question you'd like to ask: Would just a general reading on my romantic relationship be okay, or would that kind of reading be better for a 3 card spread?
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: Either way is fine!
crowish.gif
@birdfairy That would be fine for a clarity spread. If you wanted guidance on a specific relationship between you and another person, I'd actually recommend the 5 card connection spread, but looking broadly at the potential for your relationships a clarity spread should do fine
@birdfairy That would be fine for a clarity spread. If you wanted guidance on a specific relationship between you and another person, I'd actually recommend the 5 card connection spread, but looking broadly at the potential for your relationships a clarity spread should do fine
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker Oh, in that case I'll do a 5 card connection spread! It is for a specific relationship, between me and my current girlfriend ^_^
@Opalwhisker Oh, in that case I'll do a 5 card connection spread! It is for a specific relationship, between me and my current girlfriend ^_^
crowish.gif
@opalWhisker Hello I would love to get some lore! 300 words please! 3rd person or first person it’s up to you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38673630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386737/38673630_350.png[/img] [/url] This is kaja! He’s a calm ridgie who runs a shop with his mate Zida! Kaja translates for her since she is mute. He was born a into a small clan of dragons, the leader was a vicious and cruel dragon that killed anyone that looked at him wrong. Feeling as though his life would be put in peril kaja left the clan when he was ten. He loved as a rogue dragon until he met Zida. Kaja learned to understand Zida’s sign Language. The two joined the clan and opened up a shop where dragons can come and get tarot readings done by Zida. Kaja makes incense along with potions. Kaja also makes little trinkets out of animal bones and sells those too. Kaja also helps Zida when she does her physic sessions. Translateing for her and giving advice to the dragons. Kaja prefers not to fight, but will not hesitate if his mate is put into danger. Oh the shops name is ‘Arcane Rune’!
@opalWhisker Hello I would love to get some lore! 300 words please! 3rd person or first person it’s up to you!
38673630_350.png

This is kaja! He’s a calm ridgie who runs a shop with his mate Zida! Kaja translates for her since she is mute. He was born a into a small clan of dragons, the leader was a vicious and cruel dragon that killed anyone that looked at him wrong. Feeling as though his life would be put in peril kaja left the clan when he was ten. He loved as a rogue dragon until he met Zida. Kaja learned to understand Zida’s sign Language. The two joined the clan and opened up a shop where dragons can come and get tarot readings done by Zida. Kaja makes incense along with potions. Kaja also makes little trinkets out of animal bones and sells those too. Kaja also helps Zida when she does her physic sessions. Translateing for her and giving advice to the dragons. Kaja prefers not to fight, but will not hesitate if his mate is put into danger. Oh the shops name is ‘Arcane Rune’!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@birdfairy Alright I hope you dont mind me posting your reading here. The Connection reading will cost 225g or 170,000t. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/555b/th/pre/i/2018/019/b/f/rachel_reading_by_opalwhisker-dc0i58h.jpg[/img] In this reading, the cards along the bottom represent you and the other person, in this case your girlfriend, while the card above them represents the uniting force. The two cards on the bottom row on the left represent yourself, while the two cards on the right represent your girlfriend. More specifically, the card meant to represent you is the Two of Wands. This card represents determination, focus, future planning and success. You've got a goal in mind and you're working towards it. This card encourages discovery, stepping out of your comfort zone and exploring new experiences. This card is full of potential and hope for the future. The second card related to you is The Lovers card, accurate for a reading about a romantic relationship. This card represents your challenge, focus or overall mind set in the relationship. You're seeking to build a lasting or fruitful relationship. Paired with the Two of Wands, it seems as though you're hoping that this relationship will be a part of your future, and is something you'd like to work towards. But be wary of taking things too fast. This card is in the 'your challenge' position of this spread. This card could be warning you to take it slow and easy, and you will be rewarded. Someone as directed as you (indicated by the Two of Wands) might be already thinking of the future, but some people can be scared of planning so far in advance. Enjoy the beautiful moments and thrilling experiences of a beginning relationship for a while longer. On the other side, the card representing your girlfriend is The Moon. It is a mysterious card, often linked with the idea of a secondary self or shadow realm, where dreams, fears and mysteries are created. There is a lot of darkness and unknown here, and self-doubt and anxiety could be leaving her feeling as though she's lost her way. She's unsure of her destination, and there's trepidation in her steps. But she doesn't need to fear the darkness here. If she relies on her intuition and inner feelings, she will find her way and feel more comfortable. The challenge your girlfriend is facing is represented by the Eight of Cups. A nervous card, one that warns against stagnation, dissatisfaction or ill health. The Moon card often appears when considering past fears and anxieties, which I think is being reflected in the Eight of Cups. Perhaps previous relationships have ended poorly, or maybe she's just wary of love at the moment. Either way, she has some anxieties weighing on her mind that may be preventing the two of you from connecting on an even deeper level. Finally, the card above you, the one that represents the uniting force between you, is the Nine of Pentacles. The Nine of Pentacles is a welcome card in any reading, representing a happy, healthy home, luxury and gratitude. This card speaks to great promise in the potential of your relationship. The Nine of Pentacles rewards loyalty and perseverance, promising a future of comfort. It is clear there will be bumps on the road in your relationship, but don't be disheartened, there is great potential here. Work together, communicate and trust each other and you will find a happy future together.
@birdfairy Alright I hope you dont mind me posting your reading here. The Connection reading will cost 225g or 170,000t.

rachel_reading_by_opalwhisker-dc0i58h.jpg
In this reading, the cards along the bottom represent you and the other person, in this case your girlfriend, while the card above them represents the uniting force. The two cards on the bottom row on the left represent yourself, while the two cards on the right represent your girlfriend.

More specifically, the card meant to represent you is the Two of Wands. This card represents determination, focus, future planning and success. You've got a goal in mind and you're working towards it. This card encourages discovery, stepping out of your comfort zone and exploring new experiences. This card is full of potential and hope for the future. The second card related to you is The Lovers card, accurate for a reading about a romantic relationship. This card represents your challenge, focus or overall mind set in the relationship. You're seeking to build a lasting or fruitful relationship. Paired with the Two of Wands, it seems as though you're hoping that this relationship will be a part of your future, and is something you'd like to work towards. But be wary of taking things too fast. This card is in the 'your challenge' position of this spread. This card could be warning you to take it slow and easy, and you will be rewarded. Someone as directed as you (indicated by the Two of Wands) might be already thinking of the future, but some people can be scared of planning so far in advance. Enjoy the beautiful moments and thrilling experiences of a beginning relationship for a while longer.

On the other side, the card representing your girlfriend is The Moon. It is a mysterious card, often linked with the idea of a secondary self or shadow realm, where dreams, fears and mysteries are created. There is a lot of darkness and unknown here, and self-doubt and anxiety could be leaving her feeling as though she's lost her way. She's unsure of her destination, and there's trepidation in her steps. But she doesn't need to fear the darkness here. If she relies on her intuition and inner feelings, she will find her way and feel more comfortable. The challenge your girlfriend is facing is represented by the Eight of Cups. A nervous card, one that warns against stagnation, dissatisfaction or ill health. The Moon card often appears when considering past fears and anxieties, which I think is being reflected in the Eight of Cups. Perhaps previous relationships have ended poorly, or maybe she's just wary of love at the moment. Either way, she has some anxieties weighing on her mind that may be preventing the two of you from connecting on an even deeper level.

Finally, the card above you, the one that represents the uniting force between you, is the Nine of Pentacles. The Nine of Pentacles is a welcome card in any reading, representing a happy, healthy home, luxury and gratitude. This card speaks to great promise in the potential of your relationship. The Nine of Pentacles rewards loyalty and perseverance, promising a future of comfort. It is clear there will be bumps on the road in your relationship, but don't be disheartened, there is great potential here. Work together, communicate and trust each other and you will find a happy future together.
d4nYyHf.png
@hexingisfun

that sounds great! I'd love to do a little lore for your dragon. A quick question though, what kind of setting are you looking for? Are you looking for a little lore intro to the two of them and their shop? Or something different?
@hexingisfun

that sounds great! I'd love to do a little lore for your dragon. A quick question though, what kind of setting are you looking for? Are you looking for a little lore intro to the two of them and their shop? Or something different?
d4nYyHf.png
@OpalWhisker

A little intro lore, like him leaving his rogue clan and meeting Zida then them entering the clan. Then the rest can be about their shop! Maybe him belong customers, that sort of thing. :)
@OpalWhisker

A little intro lore, like him leaving his rogue clan and meeting Zida then them entering the clan. Then the rest can be about their shop! Maybe him belong customers, that sort of thing. :)
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@hexingisfun I hope you like it! Total word count is ~360 words, so would a payment of 60,000t or 80g be alright with you?

CLASH!

Kaja swore under his breath as he danced over the mess of potion and glass on the floor. That was the second potion he'd dropped that day and was uncharacteristically clumsy of him. He'd just started to clean the mess when his mate, Zida, poked her head in, giving him a worried look.

"I'm fine! Don't worry, nothing's hurt--" The floor hissed as the potion that had dropped began to burn away at the wood. "--except the floor." Kaja sighed as Zida set him with a stern look that told him he'd better fess up. For being mute, she was exceptionally expressive.

"Alright, alright, it's just-- I've been having nightmares again." Kaja admitted as he reached for the neutralizing powder to clean up the spill. He felt a claw on his shoulder, turning to see his mate looking at him with concern in her eyes. Kaja felt himself relax a little, glad that Zida was there for him.

"They start the same; the night I fled my clan, hiding from the searches hunting for me, finding you..." Kaja returned to cleaning the mess as he spoke, pouring the white powder over the potion and watching it begin to clump up.

"But then...then they find us." Kaja heard his voice crack a little on the last word as he recalled the dreams that had been plaguing him. "Zida, I'm so afraid of that possibility. I'm so afraid of that threat, that you might be hurt or worse because of me." It was growing harder to speak as a lump caught in Kaja's throat. He struggled to find words when he felt Zida brush up against him, leaning against him and catching his gaze.

It is not your fault. She signed to him, looking at him purposefully. I love you, and I dont doubt for a second that you love me too. So trust me when I say that that dragon will never hurt us again as long as we're together. Zida lowered her hands, curling against Kaja again. Kaja closed his eyes, trusting in what his mate told him, and he felt his worries subside in the warmth of their embrace.
@hexingisfun I hope you like it! Total word count is ~360 words, so would a payment of 60,000t or 80g be alright with you?

CLASH!

Kaja swore under his breath as he danced over the mess of potion and glass on the floor. That was the second potion he'd dropped that day and was uncharacteristically clumsy of him. He'd just started to clean the mess when his mate, Zida, poked her head in, giving him a worried look.

"I'm fine! Don't worry, nothing's hurt--" The floor hissed as the potion that had dropped began to burn away at the wood. "--except the floor." Kaja sighed as Zida set him with a stern look that told him he'd better fess up. For being mute, she was exceptionally expressive.

"Alright, alright, it's just-- I've been having nightmares again." Kaja admitted as he reached for the neutralizing powder to clean up the spill. He felt a claw on his shoulder, turning to see his mate looking at him with concern in her eyes. Kaja felt himself relax a little, glad that Zida was there for him.

"They start the same; the night I fled my clan, hiding from the searches hunting for me, finding you..." Kaja returned to cleaning the mess as he spoke, pouring the white powder over the potion and watching it begin to clump up.

"But then...then they find us." Kaja heard his voice crack a little on the last word as he recalled the dreams that had been plaguing him. "Zida, I'm so afraid of that possibility. I'm so afraid of that threat, that you might be hurt or worse because of me." It was growing harder to speak as a lump caught in Kaja's throat. He struggled to find words when he felt Zida brush up against him, leaning against him and catching his gaze.

It is not your fault. She signed to him, looking at him purposefully. I love you, and I dont doubt for a second that you love me too. So trust me when I say that that dragon will never hurt us again as long as we're together. Zida lowered her hands, curling against Kaja again. Kaja closed his eyes, trusting in what his mate told him, and he felt his worries subside in the warmth of their embrace.
d4nYyHf.png
@OpalWhisker
It’s beautiful! Thank you so much! And that’s no problem Payment is being sent shortly! I adore how you incorporated their backstory together it’s so amazing! I love it! Thanks once again!
@OpalWhisker
It’s beautiful! Thank you so much! And that’s no problem Payment is being sent shortly! I adore how you incorporated their backstory together it’s so amazing! I love it! Thanks once again!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
^
^
d4nYyHf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7