Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal's Tarot, Lore and More! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Opalwhisker

Ah, they're all wonderful, thank you! I'll send you a CR here in just a sec!
@Opalwhisker

Ah, they're all wonderful, thank you! I'll send you a CR here in just a sec!
Gejcwcq.png
@korozo of course! thank you for commissioning me to do this for you. I'm glad you liked it <3
@korozo of course! thank you for commissioning me to do this for you. I'm glad you liked it <3
d4nYyHf.png
^
^
d4nYyHf.png
@opalwhisker
Hmmm, a tarot reading sounds interesting~

Name: Username or real name? ExtinctChicken/Connor
Type of reading desired: the year ahead spread
Question you'd like to ask: Do I need to ask a specific question for this one?
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: preferably PMed
@opalwhisker
Hmmm, a tarot reading sounds interesting~

Name: Username or real name? ExtinctChicken/Connor
Type of reading desired: the year ahead spread
Question you'd like to ask: Do I need to ask a specific question for this one?
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: preferably PMed
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
Thank you for showing interest! I'll PM you in a second with your reading ^^
Thank you for showing interest! I'll PM you in a second with your reading ^^
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker

Name: Nicole
Type of reading desired: 3 card
Question you'd like to ask: Trying to get some wisdom and guidance on moving out :D
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: PM I think! :D

Also can I get a second one? On a different subject? If yes, then

Question you'd like to ask: Curious about relationship between ex-friend and I, guidance I guess XD
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: PM ^^
@Opalwhisker

Question you'd like to ask: Trying to get some wisdom and guidance on moving out :D
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: PM I think! :D

Also can I get a second one? On a different subject? If yes, then

Question you'd like to ask: Curious about relationship between ex-friend and I, guidance I guess XD
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: PM ^^
@twocue I could do those readings for you! I'll send you a pm with your reading soon. the total for the readings would be 200 gems or 100,000 treasure. you may pay with whichever you prefer!
@twocue I could do those readings for you! I'll send you a pm with your reading soon. the total for the readings would be 200 gems or 100,000 treasure. you may pay with whichever you prefer!
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker
Oh boy!! :D Payment has been sent!
@Opalwhisker
Oh boy!! :D Payment has been sent!
^
^
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker I'd love to get a reading! :'D

Name: lightningpelt
Type of reading desired: The Clarity Spread
If you'd like the reading to be for a dragon: Nope!
Question you'd like to ask: Any warnings or advise regarding pitching my first book to literary agents, as I'm planning to do shortly after the holidays?
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: PMed, please!
@Opalwhisker I'd love to get a reading! :'D

Name: lightningpelt
Type of reading desired: The Clarity Spread
If you'd like the reading to be for a dragon: Nope!
Question you'd like to ask: Any warnings or advise regarding pitching my first book to literary agents, as I'm planning to do shortly after the holidays?
If you would like to be PMed the results or dont mind having them posted here: PMed, please!
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7