Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sweet Hart's Art Shoppe [ Open ]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@Anba Sweet!! Here are my two favorite models of the current staves available: [x] [x] You can switch the colours around as needed to match her garb.
@Anba Sweet!! Here are my two favorite models of the current staves available: [x] [x] You can switch the colours around as needed to match her garb.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Anba
Hi! I'd love to order 2 from you! Both sketches and separate art pieces, please ^^ <3 I also realize you don't draw several things so I was wondering if you drew demons? More like something that resembles a vampire? The reason I ask is cause Azrael is a Demon Lord so if you don't feel comfortable, just let me know. Thank you!

Character: Kat
- Found Here
Bust/Waist/Full: Bust
Sketch/Color: Sketch
Payment: Gems
- You're free to mix and match the outfits from her references or make your own up as well ^^ She definitely has an edgier, classy style to her and I would definitely love it if the mask could be drawn. If not, that's totally okay, too ^^

Character: Azrael
- Found Here
- He doesn't have a whole lot of references (just one) so you're free to take your own outlook on him. He is, though, a Demon Lord so he's definitely the sophisticated type. He's more modern Victorian in dressing as well. His personality really shines, though, on the lore piece I made that involves my two characters. If you prefer not to read it, just let me know and I'll summarize for you if it helps with posing, expression, and the sort X3
@Anba
Hi! I'd love to order 2 from you! Both sketches and separate art pieces, please ^^ <3 I also realize you don't draw several things so I was wondering if you drew demons? More like something that resembles a vampire? The reason I ask is cause Azrael is a Demon Lord so if you don't feel comfortable, just let me know. Thank you!

Character: Kat
- Found Here
- You're free to mix and match the outfits from her references or make your own up as well ^^ She definitely has an edgier, classy style to her and I would definitely love it if the mask could be drawn. If not, that's totally okay, too ^^

Character: Azrael
- Found Here
- He doesn't have a whole lot of references (just one) so you're free to take your own outlook on him. He is, though, a Demon Lord so he's definitely the sophisticated type. He's more modern Victorian in dressing as well. His personality really shines, though, on the lore piece I made that involves my two characters. If you prefer not to read it, just let me know and I'll summarize for you if it helps with posing, expression, and the sort X3
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@Malis I've updated the wings and added the staff in the sketch, and I have a possible outfit sketched as well! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d2fdc88863916d990c735ad77252f1e3/tumblr_pf0r6jqXoA1rx73lpo2_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0b87dc64b64679bc25f2edd2cd484bbd/tumblr_pf0r6jqXoA1rx73lpo1_500.png[/img]
@Malis
I've updated the wings and added the staff in the sketch, and I have a possible outfit sketched as well!

tumblr_pf0r6jqXoA1rx73lpo2_500.png

tumblr_pf0r6jqXoA1rx73lpo1_500.png

@DragonMaiden
Oh sure I think that would be fine, thank you for your concern!! Once I get done with the commission I'm currently working on I can get started on both of yours!
@DragonMaiden
Oh sure I think that would be fine, thank you for your concern!! Once I get done with the commission I'm currently working on I can get started on both of yours!
@Anba Oh my goodness, I love everything about this!!
@Anba Oh my goodness, I love everything about this!!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis I've redrawn all the lineart and would like an opinion before I colour and add the markings. Please let me know if anything is off, I'd be more than happy to fix it!! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/09c92052a49be993cfc9ae417afc32a6/tumblr_pf0r6jqXoA1rx73lpo3_r1_500.png[/img]
@Malis
I've redrawn all the lineart and would like an opinion before I colour and add the markings. Please let me know if anything is off, I'd be more than happy to fix it!!

tumblr_pf0r6jqXoA1rx73lpo3_r1_500.png
@Anba Eeeee!! She looks so awesome!! The only tweak I can see that needs to be made is extending the staff so it is longer. Otherwise she is spot on! I love all the details you added!
@Anba Eeeee!! She looks so awesome!! The only tweak I can see that needs to be made is extending the staff so it is longer. Otherwise she is spot on! I love all the details you added!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
Okay! Would you have a preference for which way it would be extended, such as forward or behind? And how much longer about should it be?
@Malis
Okay! Would you have a preference for which way it would be extended, such as forward or behind? And how much longer about should it be?
@Anba Do you mind me red-lining? I find it easier to explain that way.
@Anba Do you mind me red-lining? I find it easier to explain that way.
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
That's no problem, I don't mind at all!
@Malis
That's no problem, I don't mind at all!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27