Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sweet Hart's Art Shoppe [ Open ]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@Ashkaa
I guess you meant Anba instead of me c:
@Ashkaa
I guess you meant Anba instead of me c:
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Ashkaa
Absolutely! Just give me all the details and I'll get to work on it as soon as possible~
@Ashkaa
Absolutely! Just give me all the details and I'll get to work on it as soon as possible~
@Anda
Whoops! Yeah, sorry for the miss-ping. XD
@Anda
Whoops! Yeah, sorry for the miss-ping. XD
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Anba
I'd like a shaded full body if that's okay! The character is Giovanni my Ermine Dragon/wind elemental.

Giovanni:
Species: Ermine Dragon
Colors: White, yellow, pink with black eyes
Personality: friendly, playful, mischievous, kind
Description: A typical white ermine with the addition of ram horns. He can take a cloud form, which makes him larger and fluffier. He tends to float around, usually with the aid of his clouds.
Examples:
XX
@Anba
I'd like a shaded full body if that's okay! The character is Giovanni my Ermine Dragon/wind elemental.

Giovanni:
Species: Ermine Dragon
Colors: White, yellow, pink with black eyes
Personality: friendly, playful, mischievous, kind
Description: A typical white ermine with the addition of ram horns. He can take a cloud form, which makes him larger and fluffier. He tends to float around, usually with the aid of his clouds.
Examples:
XX
@Ashkaa
Okay, perfect, I'd love to draw him!! Is there anything you'd like to request for the pose, expression, or any other details?
@Ashkaa
Okay, perfect, I'd love to draw him!! Is there anything you'd like to request for the pose, expression, or any other details?
@anba
Awesome, what do I owe you? Nope, you can do whatever you would like with him.
@anba
Awesome, what do I owe you? Nope, you can do whatever you would like with him.
@Ashkaa
Okay, perfect! I'll get started as soon as I can ~
Well depending on how you are paying it's either $29 USD or 3300 gems (or treasure equivalent) whichever works best for you!!
@Ashkaa
Okay, perfect! I'll get started as soon as I can ~
Well depending on how you are paying it's either $29 USD or 3300 gems (or treasure equivalent) whichever works best for you!!
@Ashkaa How does this look? I have a transparent version and one with a background! If there is anything wrong with it please let me know!! I'm more than happy to work on it until you are happy with it! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7fd885c24d8a2d87c4fd1ea8f16f146/tumblr_pdvcaj95wK1rx73lpo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7fdf8ce78a80540a6a45e2e0f11d3aa5/tumblr_pdvcaj95wK1rx73lpo2_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Ashkaa
How does this look? I have a transparent version and one with a background! If there is anything wrong with it please let me know!! I'm more than happy to work on it until you are happy with it!

tumblr_pdvcaj95wK1rx73lpo1_1280.png

tumblr_pdvcaj95wK1rx73lpo2_r1_1280.png
@Ashkaa
Just making sure you got your art since you havent replied yet!
@Ashkaa
Just making sure you got your art since you havent replied yet!
@Anba
Sorry, I haven't had time to play lately. I've just been checking in to feed everyone and check my PMs. He looks great, thank you!
@Anba
Sorry, I haven't had time to play lately. I've just been checking in to feed everyone and check my PMs. He looks great, thank you!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27