Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sweet Hart's Art Shoppe [ Open ]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
@Anba Oooooh I love this!!! She is just perfect, thank you so much!!

Edit: I'm having a bad memory moment. I still need to pay right? I'm used to paying before art, so just double checking.
@Anba Oooooh I love this!!! She is just perfect, thank you so much!!

Edit: I'm having a bad memory moment. I still need to pay right? I'm used to paying before art, so just double checking.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
Ah, yes! I havent gotten my payment yet, thank you for making sure! And also, thank you very much for the commission, she was really so wonderful to draw!!
@Malis
Ah, yes! I havent gotten my payment yet, thank you for making sure! And also, thank you very much for the commission, she was really so wonderful to draw!!
@Anba Sent and thanks again! I'm glad you had fun with her!
@Anba Sent and thanks again! I'm glad you had fun with her!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@DragonMaiden
I just finished my other commission so I wanted to ask you some details about yours! Do you have any preferences at all with your commissions? Any kinds of poses or expressions you'd be more interested in having? I'll read what you have written for them soon but I just wanted to see if you had anything in mind first before I did!!
@DragonMaiden
I just finished my other commission so I wanted to ask you some details about yours! Do you have any preferences at all with your commissions? Any kinds of poses or expressions you'd be more interested in having? I'll read what you have written for them soon but I just wanted to see if you had anything in mind first before I did!!
@Anba

Amazing art!!
May I be put on the ping list?
@Anba

Amazing art!!
May I be put on the ping list?
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu

Of course! I'll add you to the list, thank you!!
@Rapirisu

Of course! I'll add you to the list, thank you!!
@Anba
are you open? Could I order a piece from you?
@Anba
are you open? Could I order a piece from you?
tumblr_o2d9paZJqu1ubactuo1_400.png
@Anba ooohhh I like your style! could I get a flat color full body of my boy spook payed for in gems?
@Anba ooohhh I like your style! could I get a flat color full body of my boy spook payed for in gems?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Unicorniss
Absolutely! What would you like?

@Lyra531
Of course! I would love to~ are there any other specifics, such as pose/expression you would prefer?
@Unicorniss
Absolutely! What would you like?

@Lyra531
Of course! I would love to~ are there any other specifics, such as pose/expression you would prefer?
@Anba nope, its all up to you!
@Anba nope, its all up to you!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27