Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry Night's Art Shop + 2/3 OPEN +
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@Allydia Yep, your price is correct! You’ve been added to the list ^^
@Allydia Yep, your price is correct! You’ve been added to the list ^^
KCAtX9x.png
can i get a bust of them for 70G, and then a fullbody for 250Kt of them?
can i get a bust of them for 70G, and then a fullbody for 250Kt of them?
1Bygv2O.png
@StarryNightt

Hey! Long time no see!! :D

Could I get a fullbody of Peter, with simple shading and a simple background please? He's a wizard boy who can use many elements of magic without using an object such as a wand to do so (he himself is the medium the magic channels through), but he mainly specializes in lightning, ice and dark/shadow magic! The background could reflect one of those elements of magic, or heck, maybe two of them? You can do all three if you want but you don't have to, you can do whatever you'd like XD

Personality-wise, Peter is youthful, brave and energetic. He's also quite reckless, taking many risks because life is short yo XD I don't really have any notes aside from what was previously mentioned, feel free to do what you think would be best! ^^
@StarryNightt

Hey! Long time no see!! :D

Could I get a fullbody of Peter, with simple shading and a simple background please? He's a wizard boy who can use many elements of magic without using an object such as a wand to do so (he himself is the medium the magic channels through), but he mainly specializes in lightning, ice and dark/shadow magic! The background could reflect one of those elements of magic, or heck, maybe two of them? You can do all three if you want but you don't have to, you can do whatever you'd like XD

Personality-wise, Peter is youthful, brave and energetic. He's also quite reckless, taking many risks because life is short yo XD I don't really have any notes aside from what was previously mentioned, feel free to do what you think would be best! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@Neamphy Sounds good! You’ve been added to the list ^^

@SoulLugia11 Nice to see you again :D Peter sounds like a lovely boi, I’ll definitely have fun drawing him!! You’ve also been added :)
@Neamphy Sounds good! You’ve been added to the list ^^

@SoulLugia11 Nice to see you again :D Peter sounds like a lovely boi, I’ll definitely have fun drawing him!! You’ve also been added :)
KCAtX9x.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt quick question, can you draw birds?
@StarryNightt quick question, can you draw birds?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@StarryNightt

Can I get a fullbody with complex shading
https://toyhou.se/4676632.moloch

Can you do his feral version?
@StarryNightt

Can I get a fullbody with complex shading
https://toyhou.se/4676632.moloch

Can you do his feral version?
Onyx_Sig.png
@KiraTiyuji The most experience I've had with birds are stylized wings drawn on humanoids (shown in examples), and a small chibi I did a few months back. I can try, but can't guarantee quality. If you're fine with that, sure!

@SunkissedDragon Sure thing! You're added to the list :)
@KiraTiyuji The most experience I've had with birds are stylized wings drawn on humanoids (shown in examples), and a small chibi I did a few months back. I can try, but can't guarantee quality. If you're fine with that, sure!

@SunkissedDragon Sure thing! You're added to the list :)
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt hmmm, can I see that small chibi you did?

Also, is it possible to have a human, a cat (and birb, see first) all in one pic?
@StarryNightt hmmm, can I see that small chibi you did?

Also, is it possible to have a human, a cat (and birb, see first) all in one pic?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@StarryNightt
I forget, do you prefer the treasure through Pms or cr?
@StarryNightt
I forget, do you prefer the treasure through Pms or cr?
Onyx_Sig.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28