Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry Night's Art Shop + 2/3 OPEN +
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt hi!! your art is so cute, omg?! would it be possible for me to grab a fullbody with simple shading of amery here? i can shoot you the gems in a cr asap :D
@StarryNightt hi!! your art is so cute, omg?! would it be possible for me to grab a fullbody with simple shading of amery here? i can shoot you the gems in a cr asap :D
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
@cryptography I would love to! Feel free to send the crossroad whenever, I’ll only accept once I’m done ^^
@cryptography I would love to! Feel free to send the crossroad whenever, I’ll only accept once I’m done ^^
KCAtX9x.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

hello! you have very cute art owo

i just wanted to ask... how would you feel about drawing a mermaid? i wasn't sure if it fit any of the criteria above so i figured i should ask lol
@StarryNightt

hello! you have very cute art owo

i just wanted to ask... how would you feel about drawing a mermaid? i wasn't sure if it fit any of the criteria above so i figured i should ask lol
VjTDyZx.png
@EchoFlower u//w//u thankss

Depends on how complicated the tail is, but I should probably be able to manage! What kind of commission do you want?
@EchoFlower u//w//u thankss

Depends on how complicated the tail is, but I should probably be able to manage! What kind of commission do you want?
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

considering i was going for something modeled after a koi fish, it shouldn't be too bad i hope fjklgj (x) (an artist i am not so i hope a doll maker is okay ;;) (it's also kind of hard to see in the actual image but she's got little orange freckles. and i was going for a black with orange streaks/highlights in the hair but you know. doll makers. limited.)

I was looking for a full body with more complex shading! (which would amount to 370g, if you don't charge extra if you feel it's too complicated lol)

@StarryNightt

considering i was going for something modeled after a koi fish, it shouldn't be too bad i hope fjklgj (x) (an artist i am not so i hope a doll maker is okay ;;) (it's also kind of hard to see in the actual image but she's got little orange freckles. and i was going for a black with orange streaks/highlights in the hair but you know. doll makers. limited.)

I was looking for a full body with more complex shading! (which would amount to 370g, if you don't charge extra if you feel it's too complicated lol)

VjTDyZx.png
@Echoflower 370g is fine! So in summary : a full body of the design above, with orange freckles and the hair tweaked to be more black with orange highlights?
@Echoflower 370g is fine! So in summary : a full body of the design above, with orange freckles and the hair tweaked to be more black with orange highlights?
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

yup! :D do you want the payment via crossroad or pm?
@StarryNightt

yup! :D do you want the payment via crossroad or pm?
VjTDyZx.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28