Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | problematic's g/$ headshots
1 2 3 4
@Zhimonster OH WOW she's gorgeous, i'd love to draw her :'0 i'll probably draw her as a mermaid because the fin ears look super fun to colour.

if you want to set up a CR, i'll accept when i've finished!!
@Zhimonster OH WOW she's gorgeous, i'd love to draw her :'0 i'll probably draw her as a mermaid because the fin ears look super fun to colour.

if you want to set up a CR, i'll accept when i've finished!!
ieftwO2.png
@problematic I can pay upfront or at approved sketch phase? Having a pending crossroads messes up my record-keeping

Also if this one goes 'swimmingly' (lol) I might have you do another bust since I have other friends I need to get xmas art for.

@problematic I can pay upfront or at approved sketch phase? Having a pending crossroads messes up my record-keeping

Also if this one goes 'swimmingly' (lol) I might have you do another bust since I have other friends I need to get xmas art for.

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster in that case, upfront is fine!! (unless you'd prefer to get a sketch first!)

hope you'll like it! :'0
@Zhimonster in that case, upfront is fine!! (unless you'd prefer to get a sketch first!)

hope you'll like it! :'0
ieftwO2.png
@problematic sketch stage is ideal! I've marked you down for the amount of 2000 gems

@problematic sketch stage is ideal! I've marked you down for the amount of 2000 gems

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster sure thing! i'll PM you a sketch when i have one done!!
@Zhimonster sure thing! i'll PM you a sketch when i have one done!!
ieftwO2.png
^
^
ieftwO2.png
Do you have a pinglist? o: I'd love to get some headshots done when I have the gems for it and you have slots open.
Do you have a pinglist? o: I'd love to get some headshots done when I have the gems for it and you have slots open.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Kelri sure thing, i'll add you!! <3
@Kelri sure thing, i'll add you!! <3
ieftwO2.png
@mercurialwings hope you like it!! second version is with a soft light filter because i liked how it looked. if you want any simple changes (to the background colour or something) let me know n_n [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/25899d0840b55e493b00f20fb7c803b4/tumblr_p0an4plwHn1wt9pyqo1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0e45f7825bb63475258e992c9b5e1314/tumblr_p0an4plwHn1wt9pyqo2_400.png[/img]
@mercurialwings hope you like it!! second version is with a soft light filter because i liked how it looked.

if you want any simple changes (to the background colour or something) let me know n_n

tumblr_p0an4plwHn1wt9pyqo1_400.png

tumblr_p0an4plwHn1wt9pyqo2_400.png
ieftwO2.png
@problematic: They are lovely and thank you! I will be sure to save a copy when I get home today. :3

Please add me to your pinglist, I'll likely be back to get another or two.
@problematic: They are lovely and thank you! I will be sure to save a copy when I get home today. :3

Please add me to your pinglist, I'll likely be back to get another or two.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4