Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | problematic's g/$ headshots
1 2 3 4
@mercurialwings so glad you like them! will add you to my pinglist immediately <3

thanks for commissioning me!!
@mercurialwings so glad you like them! will add you to my pinglist immediately <3

thanks for commissioning me!!
ieftwO2.png
@Zhimonster hope you like her!! im rly nervous about this for some reason aaaa if there are any small changes you need done, let me know n_n [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d10ab4d1e8c8ddb48917db84ae800276/tumblr_p0axgyoZWm1wt9pyqo2_r1_400.png[/img]
@Zhimonster hope you like her!! im rly nervous about this for some reason aaaa

if there are any small changes you need done, let me know n_n

tumblr_p0axgyoZWm1wt9pyqo2_r1_400.png
ieftwO2.png
@problematic the little bubble on her nose looks kinda out of place? Everything else is lovely!

Edit: I realize that is suppose to be a highlight but it seems a bit too ... strong? I guess and my brain reads it more as a blop of something on her nose than what it's suppose to be
@problematic the little bubble on her nose looks kinda out of place? Everything else is lovely!

Edit: I realize that is suppose to be a highlight but it seems a bit too ... strong? I guess and my brain reads it more as a blop of something on her nose than what it's suppose to be
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster it's cool, i'll take it out!! (my mom said the same thing when i showed her, lmao) photoshop keeps crashing right now but i'll get back to you once i've managed to wrangle this psd open again.
@Zhimonster it's cool, i'll take it out!! (my mom said the same thing when i showed her, lmao) photoshop keeps crashing right now but i'll get back to you once i've managed to wrangle this psd open again.
ieftwO2.png
@Zhimonster here it is! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nEYm1MN.png[/img]
@Zhimonster here it is!

nEYm1MN.png
ieftwO2.png
@problematic

Beautiful! Gosh I don't think I can wait til xmas to give it to her, haha ty so much.
@problematic

Beautiful! Gosh I don't think I can wait til xmas to give it to her, haha ty so much.
@Zhimonster you're welcome! so glad you like it :D thanks for commissioning me!
@Zhimonster you're welcome! so glad you like it :D thanks for commissioning me!
ieftwO2.png
@problematic also one of my other non-FR friends is basically yelling in discord wanting to know if you have a DA or something
@problematic also one of my other non-FR friends is basically yelling in discord wanting to know if you have a DA or something
@Zhimonster aaa i do not! most of my art is art is stored in imgur :|

one day i'll have a proper art page dgklhjdg
@Zhimonster aaa i do not! most of my art is art is stored in imgur :|

one day i'll have a proper art page dgklhjdg
ieftwO2.png
@problematic ha you should make one, I bet you could get some RL money commishes
@problematic ha you should make one, I bet you could get some RL money commishes
1 2 3 4