Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hideki's Art [ open / VGen ]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Hideki I'd love to claim a slot~ I'll submit the form in the next few hours <3 I'm at work atm
@Hideki I'd love to claim a slot~ I'll submit the form in the next few hours <3 I'm at work atm
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai

Of course! My VGen is open for you to throw your form in as well! Since that's my main commission hub now; slots are still fully open. >:]
@KaichouKai

Of course! My VGen is open for you to throw your form in as well! Since that's my main commission hub now; slots are still fully open. >:]
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
b
b
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Hello! If your FR slot is still open, would I be able to claim it?
I saw you may be able to do art based off of descriptions and reference photos with a fee. Would that be possible? I completely understand if not! c:
Hello! If your FR slot is still open, would I be able to claim it?
I saw you may be able to do art based off of descriptions and reference photos with a fee. Would that be possible? I completely understand if not! c:
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten

Yep, I can do that! I’ve done it before for a commission, though it really will just depend on the amount of references given; I usually like to link to this example, though it’s not a must to have this much, just a good idea since it’ll cover everything!

Especially since it’ll depend on the size of drawing you want as well. :]
@MittensTheKitten

Yep, I can do that! I’ve done it before for a commission, though it really will just depend on the amount of references given; I usually like to link to this example, though it’s not a must to have this much, just a good idea since it’ll cover everything!

Especially since it’ll depend on the size of drawing you want as well. :]
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Oh wow thank you so much, that is such a wonderful reference to use! I really appreciate it. Would you be alright if I gathered the images and sent it over via PM and you can let me know if you would be willing to do it (and if so, what the cost would be)? No worries again if not! :D
Oh wow thank you so much, that is such a wonderful reference to use! I really appreciate it. Would you be alright if I gathered the images and sent it over via PM and you can let me know if you would be willing to do it (and if so, what the cost would be)? No worries again if not! :D
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten

I can do the calculations for a final price. :D If you fill out the form from the first page and let me know which art style you’re interested in, then send me the references in a PM, I can work out the price for you (if I need more references, I can also always ask!!). The higher design cost mostly is if it gets more complex in details desired and such, otherwise it should be around the 10% mark.
@MittensTheKitten

I can do the calculations for a final price. :D If you fill out the form from the first page and let me know which art style you’re interested in, then send me the references in a PM, I can work out the price for you (if I need more references, I can also always ask!!). The higher design cost mostly is if it gets more complex in details desired and such, otherwise it should be around the 10% mark.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Thank you so much for your patience with me! <3

Username / ID: MittensTheKitten / 333009
Commission Type: Flat colored full body (if possible, transparent background is totally fine!)
Character: Her personality is still being worked, but she's overall a extroverted young woman with a green thumb who cannot, for the life of her, keep any of her plants alive despite her extensive knowledge. She's got good manners and grows emotional attachments far too quickly.
References: Here! Please let me know if you would prefer it a different way. c:
Payment: Gems
Extras: Apologies for the delay, let me know if you need more photos or explanation and I am happy to provide! c: Or if there are any other issues at all!
Thank you so much for your patience with me! <3

Username / ID: MittensTheKitten / 333009
Commission Type: Flat colored full body (if possible, transparent background is totally fine!)
Character: Her personality is still being worked, but she's overall a extroverted young woman with a green thumb who cannot, for the life of her, keep any of her plants alive despite her extensive knowledge. She's got good manners and grows emotional attachments far too quickly.
References: Here! Please let me know if you would prefer it a different way. c:
Payment: Gems
Extras: Apologies for the delay, let me know if you need more photos or explanation and I am happy to provide! c: Or if there are any other issues at all!
@MittensTheKitten

Ooh that's a perfect reference!! I think I have a good idea of her appearance and design. Would the hair length be a bit below shoulders or mid-back? :O

Since her design is pretty simple, I think just a 10% fee for putting together the design works. I can also add a little colour legend as well as a bonus picture if you'd like to use it for future refs. ;]

That would come to about ... 13,750g total with the 10% design fee :]

Do you have any rough ideas for what pose you'd like? I do have an idea in mind already but just in case you have something as well.
@MittensTheKitten

Ooh that's a perfect reference!! I think I have a good idea of her appearance and design. Would the hair length be a bit below shoulders or mid-back? :O

Since her design is pretty simple, I think just a 10% fee for putting together the design works. I can also add a little colour legend as well as a bonus picture if you'd like to use it for future refs. ;]

That would come to about ... 13,750g total with the 10% design fee :]

Do you have any rough ideas for what pose you'd like? I do have an idea in mind already but just in case you have something as well.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Oh perfect, I'm glad those were alright! And mid-back if possible, apologies for missing that, I'll edit it in there so it's there for you, too! c:

You are too kind, oh my goodness, thank you, that would be wonderful if you would be okay with that! <3

Awesome! I'll go ahead and send payment your way! And I had no pose in particular, preferably one that was standing if possible. c: But I can find a reference as well if that is easier for you!
Oh perfect, I'm glad those were alright! And mid-back if possible, apologies for missing that, I'll edit it in there so it's there for you, too! c:

You are too kind, oh my goodness, thank you, that would be wonderful if you would be okay with that! <3

Awesome! I'll go ahead and send payment your way! And I had no pose in particular, preferably one that was standing if possible. c: But I can find a reference as well if that is easier for you!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32