Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hideki's Art [ open / VGen ]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Username / ID: weavile
Commission Type: waist-up lineart, flat color
Character: mild-mannered and polite tiefling, would probably use the word howdy unironically. tries to see the good in others, is generally a very nice lad.
References: art! he does wear armor, if it's too detailed/complicated i am 100% fine with him being in a more simple outfit. his right arm is a metal prosthetic, if that's too much i'm happy with is being covered by a shirt or smth.,
Payment: gems
Extras: thank you so much! i will send payment on confirmation <3
Username / ID: weavile
Commission Type: waist-up lineart, flat color
Character: mild-mannered and polite tiefling, would probably use the word howdy unironically. tries to see the good in others, is generally a very nice lad.
References: art! he does wear armor, if it's too detailed/complicated i am 100% fine with him being in a more simple outfit. his right arm is a metal prosthetic, if that's too much i'm happy with is being covered by a shirt or smth.,
Payment: gems
Extras: thank you so much! i will send payment on confirmation <3
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile

Oh what a cutie!!! I'd be happy to do his armor and prosthetic limb!

In total it'd be 2600g for the cutie boy,,,, my weakness, nice lads,,,,
@Weavile

Oh what a cutie!!! I'd be happy to do his armor and prosthetic limb!

In total it'd be 2600g for the cutie boy,,,, my weakness, nice lads,,,,
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
Username / ID: Nabesima #27814
Commission Type: Flat-colored waist-up
Characters: Alastor (OC), Lucio (character from the Arcana mobile game)
I'd like a depiction of this moment from the story, with Lucio clinging onto Alastor (both presumably on their knees), the latter trying to comfort him by holding him close. There can be some snow on Lucio's clothes/hair because he's been stuck in there for a while :'B
References: As linked, Alastor's bag can be omitted. Lucio has some more art over here, possibly useful for different face angles and whatnot
Payment: Gems + Skeletal Chimes, Infectionist's Sash
Extras: Nothing that comes to mind, lmk if you need any clarifications!
Username / ID: Nabesima #27814
Commission Type: Flat-colored waist-up
Characters: Alastor (OC), Lucio (character from the Arcana mobile game)
I'd like a depiction of this moment from the story, with Lucio clinging onto Alastor (both presumably on their knees), the latter trying to comfort him by holding him close. There can be some snow on Lucio's clothes/hair because he's been stuck in there for a while :'B
References: As linked, Alastor's bag can be omitted. Lucio has some more art over here, possibly useful for different face angles and whatnot
Payment: Gems + Skeletal Chimes, Infectionist's Sash
Extras: Nothing that comes to mind, lmk if you need any clarifications!
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Hohoho Arcana art! As a fellow OC/Canon enjoyer myself, I'd be happy to do so! (especially since I love Lucio's design) I already got a rough scene in mind from the scenario as well, though I'll be sending a sketch before I go into cleaning to make sure it fits to your mind's eye. >:3c

It'd come to a total value of 10.5kg (6000g + 4500g for an extra character), though the sash and skeletal chimes would cover around 1.6kg of that (300g for the chimes from the looks of the AH prices, and 1.3kg for the chimes).

So ... 8.9kg + those two items, if you're alright with that! :]
@Nabesima

Hohoho Arcana art! As a fellow OC/Canon enjoyer myself, I'd be happy to do so! (especially since I love Lucio's design) I already got a rough scene in mind from the scenario as well, though I'll be sending a sketch before I go into cleaning to make sure it fits to your mind's eye. >:3c

It'd come to a total value of 10.5kg (6000g + 4500g for an extra character), though the sash and skeletal chimes would cover around 1.6kg of that (300g for the chimes from the looks of the AH prices, and 1.3kg for the chimes).

So ... 8.9kg + those two items, if you're alright with that! :]
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Username / ID: Philli #105087
Commission Type: Waist-up cell shading
Character: Male elf OC (i.e. human but with pointy ears ;D). A usually calm and collected man ~30 years old, haunted by his Tragic Past (tm) but healing, with bags under his eyes. Perhaps something stoic but with a faint smile barely tugging at the corners of his mouth?
References: I have a face claim and a wonderful, detailed bust ref pic for the face & hair, alongside a detailed description of the type of clothing he'd wear. I'll gladly send them over via PM if you think this might be a commission you might, possibly, like to take. :) (Just don't want the boy publicly on a FR forum, haha.) Scar over his eye, freckles, wild hair, else nothing out of the ordinary design-wise.
Payment: G (+ maybe some t at your conversion rate? not more than 2m of the total price tho)
Extras: Nothing that comes to mind at the moment.
Username / ID: Philli #105087
Commission Type: Waist-up cell shading
Character: Male elf OC (i.e. human but with pointy ears ;D). A usually calm and collected man ~30 years old, haunted by his Tragic Past (tm) but healing, with bags under his eyes. Perhaps something stoic but with a faint smile barely tugging at the corners of his mouth?
References: I have a face claim and a wonderful, detailed bust ref pic for the face & hair, alongside a detailed description of the type of clothing he'd wear. I'll gladly send them over via PM if you think this might be a commission you might, possibly, like to take. :) (Just don't want the boy publicly on a FR forum, haha.) Scar over his eye, freckles, wild hair, else nothing out of the ordinary design-wise.
Payment: G (+ maybe some t at your conversion rate? not more than 2m of the total price tho)
Extras: Nothing that comes to mind at the moment.
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
Hoohooo yes a fellow OC/canon enjoyer [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Sounds good! I'll send the PM in a moment (or two because attaching items on mobile can be a ride hahah)
Hoohooo yes a fellow OC/canon enjoyer

Sounds good! I'll send the PM in a moment (or two because attaching items on mobile can be a ride hahah)
KmnIjfw.png
@Philli

I'm happy to take on a commission like that! Love me a tired character and freckled too!!! Especially since I have a freckle brush, hehe. >:D

Faceclaims work for me, especially as someone who has used them before for OCs as well—especially if you already have a hair reference.

I'd probably work best with images for the outfit if you can find something close to it, or a combination of what you'd like. :o Unless it's a bit more open to interpretation, but that might up the cost a little for having to design a bit of it myself around only a description.

Otherwise, it'd come to 8.5kg—and I'm open to any number in treasure, so it'd be what you feel comfy with!
@Philli

I'm happy to take on a commission like that! Love me a tired character and freckled too!!! Especially since I have a freckle brush, hehe. >:D

Faceclaims work for me, especially as someone who has used them before for OCs as well—especially if you already have a hair reference.

I'd probably work best with images for the outfit if you can find something close to it, or a combination of what you'd like. :o Unless it's a bit more open to interpretation, but that might up the cost a little for having to design a bit of it myself around only a description.

Otherwise, it'd come to 8.5kg—and I'm open to any number in treasure, so it'd be what you feel comfy with!
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Thank you! :) I sent a PM with further info a sec ago. [emoji=heart size=1] Edit: Hideki was an absolute delight to work with: very communicative and friendly, very fast art turnaround, and of course, wonderful result. Thanks so much again!
Thank you! :) I sent a PM with further info a sec ago.

Edit: Hideki was an absolute delight to work with: very communicative and friendly, very fast art turnaround, and of course, wonderful result. Thanks so much again!
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
Um I saw your shop in foddart and I kindly ask you to slam me on your pinglist for when you reopen..... ty uwu
Um I saw your shop in foddart and I kindly ask you to slam me on your pinglist for when you reopen..... ty uwu
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Shop pinglist:
@CrimsonSasaki @Philli @KaichouKai @Ishnia

Dang, it's definitely been a good while since I've opened commissions, but they are open now! Only doing USD for the moment, and as a heads-up, I'm hosting commissions primarily on VGen (which is open to make accounts even for commission buyers).

My options for commission types have been cut down to adjust a bit more to my energy, but I've introduced a skeb-style PWYW option as well. :]

I'll only be taking on maybe 1-2 commissions before closing until I resolve those.
Shop pinglist:
@CrimsonSasaki @Philli @KaichouKai @Ishnia

Dang, it's definitely been a good while since I've opened commissions, but they are open now! Only doing USD for the moment, and as a heads-up, I'm hosting commissions primarily on VGen (which is open to make accounts even for commission buyers).

My options for commission types have been cut down to adjust a bit more to my energy, but I've introduced a skeb-style PWYW option as well. :]

I'll only be taking on maybe 1-2 commissions before closing until I resolve those.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32