Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hideki's Art [ open / VGen ]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Watch me slide in with my nonsense again //please whack me if u ever get tired hahhhahaha
Or if this is beyond the scope of FR currency reach.

Username / ID: Niverdia
Commission Type: Painted couple halfbody?
Character: These two fools: https://toyhou.se/4048006.eugene-deshanel https://toyhou.se/4995173.iololais
References: Descriptions through links, clothes - some of the shirt/pants/dapper options?
Payment: Gems (at full quote for however much this would be) + an egg or two for your suffering?
Extras: Could u do Yolo hugging Eugene from behind, Yolo without wings/feathers (aka looking like human), this would be a flashback into their pre-main story relationship. You know how to draw soft bois being happy together, I'll trust u
Watch me slide in with my nonsense again //please whack me if u ever get tired hahhhahaha
Or if this is beyond the scope of FR currency reach.

Username / ID: Niverdia
Commission Type: Painted couple halfbody?
Character: These two fools: https://toyhou.se/4048006.eugene-deshanel https://toyhou.se/4995173.iololais
References: Descriptions through links, clothes - some of the shirt/pants/dapper options?
Payment: Gems (at full quote for however much this would be) + an egg or two for your suffering?
Extras: Could u do Yolo hugging Eugene from behind, Yolo without wings/feathers (aka looking like human), this would be a flashback into their pre-main story relationship. You know how to draw soft bois being happy together, I'll trust u
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Couples still fall under the FR options fdhfhsseg. Haven't done a painted couple piece before yet so it'll be a fun challenge (and with boys i've drawn >:3c) ... the total of that would be ... 8.25kg for a waist-up couple piece that's painted.
@Niverdia

Couples still fall under the FR options fdhfhsseg. Haven't done a painted couple piece before yet so it'll be a fun challenge (and with boys i've drawn >:3c) ... the total of that would be ... 8.25kg for a waist-up couple piece that's painted.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Don't mind me giving u the chance to experiment with my boys then, haha!! //will yeet payment in a min >: 3
Don't mind me giving u the chance to experiment with my boys then, haha!! //will yeet payment in a min >: 3
ZPPY.png
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki IT'S ME CAN I GET SOME FR SLOTS also are you down to do couples' art for FR or just single person art?
@Hideki IT'S ME CAN I GET SOME FR SLOTS also are you down to do couples' art for FR or just single person art?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I'm open for couple art! Feeling rejuvenated for art, so I'll put you down o/
@Xairathan

I'm open for couple art! Feeling rejuvenated for art, so I'll put you down o/
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@hideki please put me down for a FR currency flat colored lineart! i'll post order form once confirmed!
@hideki please put me down for a FR currency flat colored lineart! i'll post order form once confirmed!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile

Will add you to the list! >:3c
@Weavile

Will add you to the list! >:3c
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop