Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Olympuswatch Lore Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LulzRose - Sorry for the delay on getting back to you! I was on the road for a big chunk of yesterday. Absolutely, this is fine! Go ahead and send the payment, and I'll get you marked into the slot.
@LulzRose - Sorry for the delay on getting back to you! I was on the road for a big chunk of yesterday. Absolutely, this is fine! Go ahead and send the payment, and I'll get you marked into the slot.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi CR Sent can you guess a eta
@Hyleoroi CR Sent can you guess a eta
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@LulzRose Sure thing! I added it to my CR message back to you. :) I'll get working on it right away!
@LulzRose Sure thing! I added it to my CR message back to you. :) I'll get working on it right away!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi Thank You! Just wanted to check will I get one of those fancy layouts? If you need some gems I can send extra
@Hyleoroi Thank You! Just wanted to check will I get one of those fancy layouts? If you need some gems I can send extra
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@Hyleoroi hello! do you do bios for things that arent dragons?
@Hyleoroi hello! do you do bios for things that arent dragons?
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@LulzRose - I don't do much with coding, but if one of the layouts in particular appeals to you (or the ones my dragons use) I'd be happy to put it into the coding for you! I would ask for like...5-6 gems or 4500t for it though!

@SharpClawz - Possibly? It would depend on what you were looking to get a bio for. What were you thinking of?
@LulzRose - I don't do much with coding, but if one of the layouts in particular appeals to you (or the ones my dragons use) I'd be happy to put it into the coding for you! I would ask for like...5-6 gems or 4500t for it though!

@SharpClawz - Possibly? It would depend on what you were looking to get a bio for. What were you thinking of?
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi I absolutely loved the lore you did last for me and was wondering what it would cost to make a hatchery lore based around the dragon who you did lore for in the past.
@Hyleoroi I absolutely loved the lore you did last for me and was wondering what it would cost to make a hatchery lore based around the dragon who you did lore for in the past.
[quote]@Hyleoroi Username: KiTea Which Style/How Many: option 3! Dragon Subjects: Kenna :3c [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7227137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72272/7227137_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas or Required Details: She's the Lieutenant of Kalopsia, a band of warriors hand picked and headed by the Queen, and Kenna is pretty tight with her liege, too :O I don't have much on her, so I entrust creative freedom onto you ;v; my Clan's lore and history is found on my profile as well, if it helps!! Total Cost: 25kT :) [/quote]
Quote:
@Hyleoroi

Username: KiTea

Which Style/How Many: option 3!

Dragon Subjects: Kenna :3c

7227137_350.png

Ideas or Required Details: She's the Lieutenant of Kalopsia, a band of warriors hand picked and headed by the Queen, and Kenna is pretty tight with her liege, too :O I don't have much on her, so I entrust creative freedom onto you ;v; my Clan's lore and history is found on my profile as well, if it helps!!

Total Cost: 25kT :)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Hyleoroi Hello! I'd like to order one for this girl! [b]Username[/b]: AimzVador [b]Which Style/How Many[/b]: Option 4, Short story/series of shorts [b]Dragon Subjects[/b]: Maleficent [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8927924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89280/8927924_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ideas or Required Details:[/b] I legit have no ideas for this girl >.> If it helps, she's a ghostlight ruins anticitank. And I'm envisioning her as someone very mysterious, other than that, go nuts! :D Also, I don't have a proper lore for my lair, other than it is [i]very [/i] coliseum orientated, so perhaps just avoid mentioning my clan? Or if you want to mention it, just place "her clan" or something like that! (If it's ok with you, when I finally figure out my clan lore, could I replace that into the actual name? Just letting you know ahead ^ ^) Total Cost: 50k treasure, if I'm right?
@Hyleoroi

Hello! I'd like to order one for this girl!

Username: AimzVador

Which Style/How Many: Option 4, Short story/series of shorts

Dragon Subjects: Maleficent

8927924_350.png

Ideas or Required Details:

I legit have no ideas for this girl >.> If it helps, she's a ghostlight ruins anticitank. And I'm envisioning her as someone very mysterious, other than that, go nuts! :D

Also, I don't have a proper lore for my lair, other than it is very coliseum orientated, so perhaps just avoid mentioning my clan? Or if you want to mention it, just place "her clan" or something like that! (If it's ok with you, when I finally figure out my clan lore, could I replace that into the actual name? Just letting you know ahead ^ ^)

Total Cost: 50k treasure, if I'm right?
Gracious, I go to bed and all of a sudden I have orders!

@LulzRose I'd love to! I'd imagine the prices would change dependent on how intricate you want the lore to be (much like for the dragons themselves!) What kind of length/level of detail were you looking for?

@KiTea Holy cow, I love how detailed your clan lore is! I should be able to pull anything else I might need from that, so the 25kT estimate seems right on. I'll mark you down for a slot; go ahead and send over the payment and I'll get started on it!

@AimzVador You actually reminded me of something I needed to update on the main page, so thank you for that! And since I just added it (like a dope) I'm giving you full rein to say no on this! But I've found with previous orders that making up a dragon whole cloth is a little more complicated for me, and thus might need an additional charge. It'd only be 5-10kT, nothing drastic, but enough that I want to give you the heads up. If you aren't okay with that, that's fine--like I said, I changed the rules on you! I'll honor the 50kT in that case, but I'll leave it up for you.
Gracious, I go to bed and all of a sudden I have orders!

@LulzRose I'd love to! I'd imagine the prices would change dependent on how intricate you want the lore to be (much like for the dragons themselves!) What kind of length/level of detail were you looking for?

@KiTea Holy cow, I love how detailed your clan lore is! I should be able to pull anything else I might need from that, so the 25kT estimate seems right on. I'll mark you down for a slot; go ahead and send over the payment and I'll get started on it!

@AimzVador You actually reminded me of something I needed to update on the main page, so thank you for that! And since I just added it (like a dope) I'm giving you full rein to say no on this! But I've found with previous orders that making up a dragon whole cloth is a little more complicated for me, and thus might need an additional charge. It'd only be 5-10kT, nothing drastic, but enough that I want to give you the heads up. If you aren't okay with that, that's fine--like I said, I changed the rules on you! I'll honor the 50kT in that case, but I'll leave it up for you.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9