Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Olympuswatch Lore Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@rinpun @midknightfox

Aaaah, I am so sorry for the ages of silence! My January has turned into a hectic mess of dental work and lost voices >.< i'm super behind on pretty much everything i have.

But I am planning on getting both of y'alls stuff done this weekend!!
@rinpun @midknightfox

Aaaah, I am so sorry for the ages of silence! My January has turned into a hectic mess of dental work and lost voices >.< i'm super behind on pretty much everything i have.

But I am planning on getting both of y'alls stuff done this weekend!!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi

hi! are you open to taking another request at the moment? I see that you're currently busy with other things and I don't mind waiting until you're caught up with the requests you have now.
@Hyleoroi

hi! are you open to taking another request at the moment? I see that you're currently busy with other things and I don't mind waiting until you're caught up with the requests you have now.
F2nVzjE.png
@rinpun @midknightfox

I TOTALLY MEANT THIS WEEKEND RIGHT AAHAHAAHAHAH

I'm so sorry. Both of your lore is done and on its way. Thank you for your patience *sheepish*

@sarimvnok

I am caught up and hopefully should not get struck down by the twin hammers of Life and Work this time! What are you looking to request?
@rinpun @midknightfox

I TOTALLY MEANT THIS WEEKEND RIGHT AAHAHAAHAHAH

I'm so sorry. Both of your lore is done and on its way. Thank you for your patience *sheepish*

@sarimvnok

I am caught up and hopefully should not get struck down by the twin hammers of Life and Work this time! What are you looking to request?
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi Ahh sorry for the late reply life has been keeping me busy, but rest assured I'm still interested for a slot - your writing is fantastic! [b]Username[/b]: sarimvnok [b]Which Style/How Many[/b]: Option Two/Three; I'm happy to pay for either, depending on how much you end up writing! [b]Dragon Subjects[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=423134&did=47936254][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479363/47936254_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Ideas or Required Details[/b]: She has hopefully plenty of notes in her biography as of now that you're more than welcome to move things around should it be easier for you. [b]Total Cost[/b]: 35kt - 70kt Thank you! Take as much time as you need.
@Hyleoroi
Ahh sorry for the late reply life has been keeping me busy, but rest assured I'm still interested for a slot - your writing is fantastic!

Username: sarimvnok

Which Style/How Many: Option Two/Three; I'm happy to pay for either, depending on how much you end up writing!

Dragon Subjects:
47936254_350.png

Ideas or Required Details: She has hopefully plenty of notes in her biography as of now that you're more than welcome to move things around should it be easier for you.

Total Cost: 35kt - 70kt

Thank you! Take as much time as you need.
F2nVzjE.png
@Hyleoroi

Yo! How's it going? Are you open for orders currently? Your lore has always been top notch so I'm totally willing to wait until you're free to write more. Just ping me whenever you're feeling up to it!
@Hyleoroi

Yo! How's it going? Are you open for orders currently? Your lore has always been top notch so I'm totally willing to wait until you're free to write more. Just ping me whenever you're feeling up to it!
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@Hyleoroi

Is this shop still open? I'm still looking to get some dragons lored and your work is top shelf quality
@Hyleoroi

Is this shop still open? I'm still looking to get some dragons lored and your work is top shelf quality
@LivelyLayla

Howdy! I'm not as active as I used to be, but I'm certainly still willing to take on orders! Thank you so much for the compliment :)
@LivelyLayla

Howdy! I'm not as active as I used to be, but I'm certainly still willing to take on orders! Thank you so much for the compliment :)
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi Oh! Back reading this thread, I really like your work too! Would you be interested in writing some creepier stuff? I have some messed up dragons.
@Hyleoroi Oh! Back reading this thread, I really like your work too! Would you be interested in writing some creepier stuff? I have some messed up dragons.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

Hiya! More than happy to delve into the creepier side of things. >:D
@StarsAndMoon

Hiya! More than happy to delve into the creepier side of things. >:D
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi Hello! I am interested in getting some writing, but since treasure is your preferred method of payment, is it still alright to pay with gems? I am always super short on treasure but I always have gems to spare. How much would that be for 3 short stories for one dragon in gems? That is, if you willing to take me up on the offer ":)
@Hyleoroi Hello! I am interested in getting some writing, but since treasure is your preferred method of payment, is it still alright to pay with gems? I am always super short on treasure but I always have gems to spare. How much would that be for 3 short stories for one dragon in gems? That is, if you willing to take me up on the offer ":)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9