Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silver's art: Pokémon, dragons, etc.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@Letigir
Got the payment and added you to my list, thanks :) I'll ping you when I'm finished!
@Letigir
Got the payment and added you to my list, thanks :) I'll ping you when I'm finished!
@RubyDragon6248 @Letigir At last, I have delivered! Feel free to ping or message me privately if you still see something wrong with your order :) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6d2644961a29fed234d7df310f1cb784/tumblr_pf5so80rNE1tixd25o1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6f36e210536eff6ed3a3c68e589ae668/tumblr_pf5sqeHNH21tixd25o1_1280.png[/img] Commission slots! Come one, come all! @ApostasiaAin @Araaska @Bewildebeest @Composure @CowChop @Ecruteak @Kaeryth @Kitto @October @Rabid @rethi @Rygarsprite @SilverWhiteRaven @steamplonk @Suikoons @Tetsuro @Trickilicky @Zayev
@RubyDragon6248 @Letigir
At last, I have delivered! Feel free to ping or message me privately if you still see something wrong with your order :)

tumblr_pf5so80rNE1tixd25o1_1280.png

tumblr_pf5sqeHNH21tixd25o1_1280.png

Commission slots! Come one, come all!
@ApostasiaAin @Araaska @Bewildebeest @Composure @CowChop @Ecruteak @Kaeryth @Kitto @October @Rabid @rethi @Rygarsprite @SilverWhiteRaven @steamplonk @Suikoons @Tetsuro @Trickilicky @Zayev
Oh, sweet! Thank you so much!
Oh, sweet! Thank you so much!
@Letigir My pleasure, glad you like it ^_^
@Letigir My pleasure, glad you like it ^_^
@Emberglo Thanks so much for the patience! It's done! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7de80490c6f643f6f9b033154963855d/tumblr_pfzpy0HvH61tixd25o1_1280.png[/img] Pings for free slots: @ApostasiaAin @Araaska @Bewildebeest @Composure @CowChop @Ecruteak @Emberglo @Kaeryth @Kitto @October @Rabid @rethi @Rygarsprite @SilverWhiteRaven @steamplonk @Suikoons @Tetsuro @Trickilicky @Zayev
@Emberglo

Thanks so much for the patience! It's done!

tumblr_pfzpy0HvH61tixd25o1_1280.png

Pings for free slots:

@ApostasiaAin @Araaska @Bewildebeest @Composure @CowChop @Ecruteak @Emberglo @Kaeryth @Kitto @October @Rabid @rethi @Rygarsprite @SilverWhiteRaven @steamplonk @Suikoons @Tetsuro @Trickilicky @Zayev
Oh he is lovely and so proud! Thank you!
Oh he is lovely and so proud! Thank you!
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
Thanks to you for letting me draw him! He has a very unique aesthetic :)
@Emberglo
Thanks to you for letting me draw him! He has a very unique aesthetic :)
Your art is beautiful! ^^ I'm working on my first batch of fodder, I'll throw them your way as soon as they're all trained up.
Your art is beautiful! ^^ I'm working on my first batch of fodder, I'll throw them your way as soon as they're all trained up.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian
Thanks so much! I totally just spent 10 minutes looking at everyone else's art in the Illuminarti thread and feeling very humbled, to be honest. OOPS

I'm already done actually ^_^ I'll wait for the payment to be completed and then upload the picture :)
@Venusian
Thanks so much! I totally just spent 10 minutes looking at everyone else's art in the Illuminarti thread and feeling very humbled, to be honest. OOPS

I'm already done actually ^_^ I'll wait for the payment to be completed and then upload the picture :)
Wow, that was quick! Aha, I didn't expect to be ordering much art this push, but I always have such a weakness for Illuminarti. Thank you, I'll be sure to finish everything up by the end of the week, I can't wait to see it. ^^
Wow, that was quick! Aha, I didn't expect to be ordering much art this push, but I always have such a weakness for Illuminarti. Thank you, I'll be sure to finish everything up by the end of the week, I can't wait to see it. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19