Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch's Art Shop - USD/FRC - OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@sketchanie
pinglist please
@sketchanie
pinglist please
@Wraith296 - You have been added!
@Wraith296 - You have been added!
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
Opening Bump
Opening Bump
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
heyo! myn posted in the lfd,, i'd like a comm if you still have room?
Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: 2 characters! mine and my bff
Commission Type: soft\hard shade fullbody (whichever you think will go better)
Include accents or skins: n/a
Include apparel: blue is commonly seen in a hoodie/jeans, rayve is about the same, more boots tho
Method of payment: USD
Special requests: could i request the art of our sonas' hugging? she's 4 states away and has had a very rough beginning of the year and i wish i was there physically to give her support
heyo! myn posted in the lfd,, i'd like a comm if you still have room?
Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: 2 characters! mine and my bff
Commission Type: soft\hard shade fullbody (whichever you think will go better)
Include accents or skins: n/a
Include apparel: blue is commonly seen in a hoodie/jeans, rayve is about the same, more boots tho
Method of payment: USD
Special requests: could i request the art of our sonas' hugging? she's 4 states away and has had a very rough beginning of the year and i wish i was there physically to give her support
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot - Sure thing! I'll PM you for details
@GoldPiilot - Sure thing! I'll PM you for details
hey, sketch! i stumbled on your shop, and have no idea what i would want but i like your style and want to help, so how do you feel about a freeform commission (or two or three)?
hey, sketch! i stumbled on your shop, and have no idea what i would want but i like your style and want to help, so how do you feel about a freeform commission (or two or three)?
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
@Howff - Thank you for your interest in helping!

I'm afraid I haven't heard of the term freeform commission, would you mind elaborating a little bit?
@Howff - Thank you for your interest in helping!

I'm afraid I haven't heard of the term freeform commission, would you mind elaborating a little bit?
For sure! I've done a couple where you just draw what's in your heart or what you feel like (from icons to scenes to literally whatever) and I pay for it!
For sure! I've done a couple where you just draw what's in your heart or what you feel like (from icons to scenes to literally whatever) and I pay for it!
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
@Howff - I see, I’ve never had complete freedom over what to do for a commission so it’s pretty overwhelming. Would you perhaps be able to help me out by giving me some small direction? (Maybe dragons in your lair, a theme, a random idea, a color, an chimera, etc)

Sorry - this idea is super new to me lol
@Howff - I see, I’ve never had complete freedom over what to do for a commission so it’s pretty overwhelming. Would you perhaps be able to help me out by giving me some small direction? (Maybe dragons in your lair, a theme, a random idea, a color, an chimera, etc)

Sorry - this idea is super new to me lol
I would be down for any dragons in my lair, any sort of monster/demon boy, florals, or the animal/creature you draw best!
I would be down for any dragons in my lair, any sort of monster/demon boy, florals, or the animal/creature you draw best!
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11