Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch's Art Shop - USD/FRC - OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Sketchanie
Ahh, sweet!
Okay, gonna save up some monies (treasure) now XD
@Sketchanie
Ahh, sweet!
Okay, gonna save up some monies (treasure) now XD
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@UnicornChild132 Awesome! Look forward to hearing from ya!
@UnicornChild132 Awesome! Look forward to hearing from ya!
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
@Sketchanie I love your artstyle!! (totally going to order a full body or two as soon as I have the references set up) Until then, how much would you charge to make a simple shaded template for me? [center][img]https://s6.postimg.org/od0x1n11t/coatlplush.png[/img][/center] I had a plushi shop where I made dragon plushi. However, I lost all my files when my HD had a melt-down. I want to set them back up but I was never too fond of my attempt at a shading template (it was very difficult to apply genes with it). You would have credit in my shop of course for your help, If you were willing to do this. I need to start re-doing the lineart but I figured I'd poke around a bit to find a template first.
@Sketchanie I love your artstyle!! (totally going to order a full body or two as soon as I have the references set up) Until then, how much would you charge to make a simple shaded template for me?
coatlplush.png

I had a plushi shop where I made dragon plushi. However, I lost all my files when my HD had a melt-down. I want to set them back up but I was never too fond of my attempt at a shading template (it was very difficult to apply genes with it). You would have credit in my shop of course for your help, If you were willing to do this. I need to start re-doing the lineart but I figured I'd poke around a bit to find a template first.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

Daww what a cute plush design!

Oh god, I know how that feels >.< my laptop had a meltdown and I lost everything. Commissions, old art, everything. Just gone.

Well, the price would be determined by what type of shading you got. For hard/soft shading, 4$ per template. For detailed shading, 8$ per.
@Malis

Daww what a cute plush design!

Oh god, I know how that feels >.< my laptop had a meltdown and I lost everything. Commissions, old art, everything. Just gone.

Well, the price would be determined by what type of shading you got. For hard/soft shading, 4$ per template. For detailed shading, 8$ per.
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
@Sketchanie The hard/soft shading would be just fine. In fact, something like this with a highlight layer as well as a shadow layer would be just perfect. I'll get to work on some of the lines I managed to salvage. Would you prefer them in batches or one by one? (considering your school schedule)
@Sketchanie The hard/soft shading would be just fine. In fact, something like this with a highlight layer as well as a shadow layer would be just perfect. I'll get to work on some of the lines I managed to salvage. Would you prefer them in batches or one by one? (considering your school schedule)
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

Awesome! sounds good to me

I'll take as many as you can throw at me and I'll work on them when I can ^u^

But I would like you to be aware before filling out a form, the next three weeks are my last weeks of the semester, so I'll be swamped with projects and finals. So if you don't get your completed commissions by then, you'll most definitely get them that week after.

If you would still like to commission me, then please fill out a form! :D
(Just put in Special requests that you are providing lineart and paying for shading only)
@Malis

Awesome! sounds good to me

I'll take as many as you can throw at me and I'll work on them when I can ^u^

But I would like you to be aware before filling out a form, the next three weeks are my last weeks of the semester, so I'll be swamped with projects and finals. So if you don't get your completed commissions by then, you'll most definitely get them that week after.

If you would still like to commission me, then please fill out a form! :D
(Just put in Special requests that you are providing lineart and paying for shading only)
@Sketchanie Actually, that time frame will be perfect. I'll get the lineart completed (hopefully all of them) in that three week span and then you'll be able to work on them at your own pace. I'm in no rush to get them done 'cause my goal was to start opening up shop for Brightshine after I have most of the basic genes back in the roster. [quote=form][b]Link to Dragon or OC Refrence:[/b] To come [b]Commission Type:[/b] Hard, simple shading templates for provided lineart [b]Include accents or skins:[/b] N/A [b]Include apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Method of payment:[/b] USD - $4 per template [b]Special requests:[/b] I will send the lineart as they are completed - I had Wildclaws, Coatl, Tundra, Noct, Pearl, and Snapper lines complete so at least 6 in the first batch. My goal is to make all 14 breeds in total. (No clue how I'm going to do Imps, Fae, or Boggles yet so we'll see on that.) [b]Would you like updates?:[/b] Only if needed[/quote]
@Sketchanie Actually, that time frame will be perfect. I'll get the lineart completed (hopefully all of them) in that three week span and then you'll be able to work on them at your own pace. I'm in no rush to get them done 'cause my goal was to start opening up shop for Brightshine after I have most of the basic genes back in the roster.
form wrote:
Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: To come
Commission Type: Hard, simple shading templates for provided lineart
Include accents or skins: N/A
Include apparel: N/A
Method of payment: USD - $4 per template
Special requests: I will send the lineart as they are completed - I had Wildclaws, Coatl, Tundra, Noct, Pearl, and Snapper lines complete so at least 6 in the first batch. My goal is to make all 14 breeds in total. (No clue how I'm going to do Imps, Fae, or Boggles yet so we'll see on that.)
Would you like updates?: Only if needed
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

Great! That works perfectly! Could you put how many linearts you'll be sending in total please?
@Malis

Great! That works perfectly! Could you put how many linearts you'll be sending in total please?
@Sketchanie Done and done!
@Sketchanie Done and done!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Sketchanie Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34849999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348500/34849999_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: [b]Headshot Detailed Shading[/b] Include accents or skins: [b]NA[/b] Include apparel: [b]Yes[/b] Method of payment: [b]USD[/b] Special requests: I've always imagined her having a slightly larger crest of feathers. Could you make her look aggressive as well? if not then a grin would be fine or a toothy smile ^^'.
@Sketchanie

Link to Dragon or OC Refrence:
34849999_350.png

Commission Type: Headshot Detailed Shading
Include accents or skins: NA
Include apparel: Yes
Method of payment: USD
Special requests: I've always imagined her having a slightly larger crest of feathers. Could you make her look aggressive as well? if not then a grin would be fine or a toothy smile ^^'.
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11