Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch's Art Shop - USD/FRC - OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@MasterEggy - Added! And yes I am, I just need to calculate how much I will be charging for one.

@Sheleth - Hi! While I am most comfortable with feral work, I am branching out to more anthro-like characters. Multiple characters are indeed possible!

@Dragonxborn - I'm afraid your links aren't working for me D:
@MasterEggy - Added! And yes I am, I just need to calculate how much I will be charging for one.

@Sheleth - Hi! While I am most comfortable with feral work, I am branching out to more anthro-like characters. Multiple characters are indeed possible!

@Dragonxborn - I'm afraid your links aren't working for me D:
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1lNKSHhgy/
Commission Type: Fullbody Colored Soft Shading
Method of payment: Paypal
Special requests: Draw her in whatever position, but could you draw her with her holding a piece of chocolate or something delicious?

Can I plz have 2 commissions done of her?

2ng: Commission Type: Fullbody Colored Soft Shading
Special requests: Draw her with an easter basket since easter is coming up? :D
Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1lNKSHhgy/
Commission Type: Fullbody Colored Soft Shading
Special requests: Draw her in whatever position, but could you draw her with her holding a piece of chocolate or something delicious?

Can I plz have 2 commissions done of her?

2ng: Commission Type: Fullbody Colored Soft Shading
Special requests: Draw her with an easter basket since easter is coming up? :D
Also I can pay on the 8th. That's when I get paid lol.
Also I can pay on the 8th. That's when I get paid lol.
@Gamer - What an adorable girl! Makes me miss my pet rats. Sure thing! I'll PM for Paypal info.
@Gamer - What an adorable girl! Makes me miss my pet rats. Sure thing! I'll PM for Paypal info.
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
Quick question before I finish writing this out- discounts mentions buy 2 get 3rd free (I'd probably still go for like half on the third though because art) but then under rules it's 2 commissions per slot max so should I wait on ordering the third for later or...?
Quick question before I finish writing this out- discounts mentions buy 2 get 3rd free (I'd probably still go for like half on the third though because art) but then under rules it's 2 commissions per slot max so should I wait on ordering the third for later or...?
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardove - Whoops, should have clarified that lol sorry. That rule is exempt for sketches :3 Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
@Wardove - Whoops, should have clarified that lol sorry. That rule is exempt for sketches :3 Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Coolio- time to spoil a little lady then! :D

Link to Dragon or OC Reference: Anae and Asha
Commission Type: Fullbody Softshading
Include accents or skins: n/a
Include apparel: Yes please!
Method of payment: paypal :) 18 for fullbody and then insert maths like 13 for second dragon, total of 31 I think??
Special requests: Another lore-story scene, Anae and her mate basically adopted Asha, but this is their first time meeting. Asha's still rly scared she's not welcome in the clan, so Anae's just like "I'm scary too but I stay, and you can too" and hugging her with a wing (I love the idea of wing-hugs omg).

Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: This time it's Thing and Asha!
Include apparel: Yeah :)
Method of payment: 31 here as well? Possible complexity on Thing's apparel though so possibly +
Special requests: Thing's two key things are his facial scar and faceted eyes (not sure if that counts as gore since it's FR apparel but lemme know). Asha's perched on his shoulders as he's running and kinda peering up at his face curiously (he's the one that found her and brought her to live in the village).
Coolio- time to spoil a little lady then! :D

Link to Dragon or OC Reference: Anae and Asha
Include apparel: Yes please!
Method of payment: paypal :) 18 for fullbody and then insert maths like 13 for second dragon, total of 31 I think??
Special requests: Another lore-story scene, Anae and her mate basically adopted Asha, but this is their first time meeting. Asha's still rly scared she's not welcome in the clan, so Anae's just like "I'm scary too but I stay, and you can too" and hugging her with a wing (I love the idea of wing-hugs omg).

Link to Dragon or OC Refrence: This time it's Thing and Asha!
Include apparel: Yeah :)
Method of payment: 31 here as well? Possible complexity on Thing's apparel though so possibly +
Special requests: Thing's two key things are his facial scar and faceted eyes (not sure if that counts as gore since it's FR apparel but lemme know). Asha's perched on his shoulders as he's running and kinda peering up at his face curiously (he's the one that found her and brought her to live in the village).
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@wardove - My goodness I love your lore.
scars are ok! His apparel does fall under the complex category, so he'll be 19.80 instead of 18 if that's ok.

Okie dokie! I will set up the invoice and PM for paypal email!
@wardove - My goodness I love your lore.
scars are ok! His apparel does fall under the complex category, so he'll be 19.80 instead of 18 if that's ok.

Okie dokie! I will set up the invoice and PM for paypal email!
Could you add me on pinglist? My budget is broken now, but wanna order later :3
Could you add me on pinglist? My budget is broken now, but wanna order later :3
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@tokkungi - Sure thing! You've been added!
@tokkungi - Sure thing! You've been added!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11