Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • With's Coding Services [PWYW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ComicalCanine
Can do! I was paid around 15kt for that one, but what kind of budget are you looking at?
@ComicalCanine
Can do! I was paid around 15kt for that one, but what kind of budget are you looking at?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
[quote name="WithoutBounds" date=2017-10-05 15:40:34] @ComicalCanine Can do! I was paid around 15kt for that one, but what kind of budget are you looking at? [/quote] @WithoutBounds hmmm I can do that o3o I get most of my treasure from exalting hatchlings that don't get bought before they turn into adults along with the get items tab can you do a different color for the text though?
WithoutBounds wrote on 2017-10-05:
@ComicalCanine

@WithoutBounds

hmmm
I can do that o3o
I get most of my treasure from exalting hatchlings that don't get bought before they turn into adults
along with the get items tab
can you do a different color for the text though?
U778L1J.jpg
@ComicalCanine
Do you mean a colour other than the default black or a colour other than the one I used in the previous commission?
@ComicalCanine
Do you mean a colour other than the default black or a colour other than the one I used in the previous commission?
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@JustNatureThings

I've finished the code - it's being previewed here. Tell me if you need anything changed, if not, I'll send the code over at your signal
@JustNatureThings

I've finished the code - it's being previewed here. Tell me if you need anything changed, if not, I'll send the code over at your signal
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
It looks great, thank you so much! :)
@WithoutBounds
It looks great, thank you so much! :)
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
[quote name="WithoutBounds" date=2017-10-07 09:05:45] @ComicalCanine Do you mean a colour other than the default black or a colour other than the one I used in the previous commission? [/quote] @WithoutBounds yeee could you maybe do it in blue, black and green?
WithoutBounds wrote on 2017-10-07:
@ComicalCanine

@WithoutBounds

yeee
could you maybe do it in blue, black and green?
U778L1J.jpg
@ComicalCanine
Sure. Anything specific you want me to include or just About Me, Lore, and Links?
@ComicalCanine
Sure. Anything specific you want me to include or just About Me, Lore, and Links?
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
[quote name="WithoutBounds" date=2017-10-07 19:39:59] @ComicalCanine Sure. Anything specific you want me to include or just About Me, Lore, and Links? [/quote] @WithoutBounds just those please X3
@ComicalCanine

@WithoutBounds

just those please X3
U778L1J.jpg
@ComicalCanine
It's being previewed here. You'll have to scroll down a bit, but let me know if you'd like any changes made! I'll send you the code as soon as I receive payment
@ComicalCanine
It's being previewed here. You'll have to scroll down a bit, but let me know if you'd like any changes made! I'll send you the code as soon as I receive payment
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
[quote name="WithoutBounds" date=2017-10-07 20:35:29] @ComicalCanine It's being previewed here. You'll have to scroll down a bit, but let me know if you'd like any changes made! I'll send you the code as soon as I receive payment [/quote] @WithoutBounds could you maybe make the link names come up in blue instead of brown please?
@ComicalCanine

@WithoutBounds

could you maybe make the link names come up in blue instead of brown please?
U778L1J.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8