Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • With's Coding Services [PWYW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Killjoy2170
I might have to make/edit some of the graphics myself if you want me to make one bio for the entire zodiac, but I could totally make individual bios for each zodiac or just one for the full set
@Killjoy2170
I might have to make/edit some of the graphics myself if you want me to make one bio for the entire zodiac, but I could totally make individual bios for each zodiac or just one for the full set
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Sylestiafan123
Thanks for telling me, I'll begin to work on it shortly
@Sylestiafan123
Thanks for telling me, I'll begin to work on it shortly
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

Hey, it seems like you're busy! It's me again. So I may have switched flights. :S I was wondering if I could get something exactly like what I have, except arcane themed this time. Whenever you can get to it is fine, I'll pay exactly what I did last time. :)
@WithoutBounds

Hey, it seems like you're busy! It's me again. So I may have switched flights. :S I was wondering if I could get something exactly like what I have, except arcane themed this time. Whenever you can get to it is fine, I'll pay exactly what I did last time. :)
oh hi
@tacocat
Can do! Though I'm afraid the topper I used (the crystal wind emblem thing) hasn't been made in an Arcane version just yet. I can replace it with something else or get rid of it altogether, up to you
@tacocat
Can do! Though I'm afraid the topper I used (the crystal wind emblem thing) hasn't been made in an Arcane version just yet. I can replace it with something else or get rid of it altogether, up to you
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Sylestiafan123
Noted, thank you!
@Sylestiafan123
Noted, thank you!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Withoutbounds

It would be nice if you could replace it with something, if you don't mind. :)
@Withoutbounds

It would be nice if you could replace it with something, if you don't mind. :)
oh hi
@tacocat
I'll do that, and let you know what I find :)
@tacocat
I'll do that, and let you know what I find :)
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8