Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • With's Coding Services [PWYW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WithoutBounds, sorry for the late reply! but yeah sure, that would be nice! how long does it usually take you though? Or how much do you get for a bio format, if I can ask? :0
@WithoutBounds, sorry for the late reply! but yeah sure, that would be nice! how long does it usually take you though? Or how much do you get for a bio format, if I can ask? :0
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen
Right now? You'll get it sometime either Friday 13th 5-8pm FR time or Sunday 15th noon-ish FR time. Previous bios have been between 50kt to 70kt worth of payment.

Quick question regarding formatting - I previously did this info-intensive bio format here. Is this too messy for you? I'm just trying to gauge what your preferences are
@Cacogen
Right now? You'll get it sometime either Friday 13th 5-8pm FR time or Sunday 15th noon-ish FR time. Previous bios have been between 50kt to 70kt worth of payment.

Quick question regarding formatting - I previously did this info-intensive bio format here. Is this too messy for you? I'm just trying to gauge what your preferences are
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

ah alright! no rush tho i don't mind waiting, but alright, thanks for the tip! would you accept gems by any chance or do you prefer treasure?

i think my preferences is just compact? kinda like in that bio format actually! that looks really good! the problem w that old bio i did is just... kinda too long? compared to that one you did. i'm hoping for a perhaps 'shorter' looking bio that has also a bunch of information, but even just a compact bio would be nice!! thanks!!
@WithoutBounds

ah alright! no rush tho i don't mind waiting, but alright, thanks for the tip! would you accept gems by any chance or do you prefer treasure?

i think my preferences is just compact? kinda like in that bio format actually! that looks really good! the problem w that old bio i did is just... kinda too long? compared to that one you did. i'm hoping for a perhaps 'shorter' looking bio that has also a bunch of information, but even just a compact bio would be nice!! thanks!!
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen
Ok, thank you for the clarification! I'll keep it in mind when I start working on it :)
@Cacogen
Ok, thank you for the clarification! I'll keep it in mind when I start working on it :)
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
Hello I was hoping to get a lore template done and maybe one dragon bio because i'm not good at this sort of thing

What i want is something very unique to me
I don't want a lore that exactly like someone elses

pictures and gifs are fine as long as they aren't mean
and no Memes at all (i hate means)

same with the dragon bio pictures and gifs are fine but no mean ones and again NO MEMES at all
i want the dragon bio for http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=332330&tab=dragon&did=35128222
@WithoutBounds
Hello I was hoping to get a lore template done and maybe one dragon bio because i'm not good at this sort of thing

What i want is something very unique to me
I don't want a lore that exactly like someone elses

pictures and gifs are fine as long as they aren't mean
and no Memes at all (i hate means)

same with the dragon bio pictures and gifs are fine but no mean ones and again NO MEMES at all
i want the dragon bio for http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=332330&tab=dragon&did=35128222
GEKhffa.gif
@Sylestiafan123

Okay, just a bit of clarification on both parts

What were you thinking for you lore page? Any theme, palette, etc.? Do you want it to be image heavy or text heavy? And what were you thinking your lore would be about - it's important to consider when coding the page. How many pages do you want me to do? I can do just a general intro page and several more or just the one.

For the bio, the same goes, image or text heavy, palette, theme, your ideas so on and so forth.

I assume I'm going to be using fodder text as you don't have anything prepared?
@Sylestiafan123

Okay, just a bit of clarification on both parts

What were you thinking for you lore page? Any theme, palette, etc.? Do you want it to be image heavy or text heavy? And what were you thinking your lore would be about - it's important to consider when coding the page. How many pages do you want me to do? I can do just a general intro page and several more or just the one.

For the bio, the same goes, image or text heavy, palette, theme, your ideas so on and so forth.

I assume I'm going to be using fodder text as you don't have anything prepared?
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
Lore
text heavy
aracane clan themed
the lore should be about arcane clan and their history (maybe add something in about my dragons)
just one page is fine

Dragon bio
text heavy
dragon themed (mainly that dragon)
maybe a short story how i met this dragon (after all she was my first dragon on here)

(i am very sorry to say i have no clue what a palette is) (also i barely get good ideas)

@WithoutBounds
Lore
text heavy
aracane clan themed
the lore should be about arcane clan and their history (maybe add something in about my dragons)
just one page is fine

Dragon bio
text heavy
dragon themed (mainly that dragon)
maybe a short story how i met this dragon (after all she was my first dragon on here)

(i am very sorry to say i have no clue what a palette is) (also i barely get good ideas)

GEKhffa.gif
@Sylestiafan123
A palette is the set of colours you'd like me to use, and I'm afraid this shop just does code. If you want someone to write your lore, as you've requested me to do, you can find a lore shop in the Art Sales section of the forums. I can use fodder text to fill in the spaces but I don't write anything here.
@Sylestiafan123
A palette is the set of colours you'd like me to use, and I'm afraid this shop just does code. If you want someone to write your lore, as you've requested me to do, you can find a lore shop in the Art Sales section of the forums. I can use fodder text to fill in the spaces but I don't write anything here.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
Before I request anything, do you think that you can make a Celestial Zodiac themed dragon bio?
@WithoutBounds
Before I request anything, do you think that you can make a Celestial Zodiac themed dragon bio?
pth.png
it is a bit disappointing about the lore but just leave it i'll find someone else

but as for the dragon bio
palette: pink, light blue
(thats all the colours i want)
it is a bit disappointing about the lore but just leave it i'll find someone else

but as for the dragon bio
palette: pink, light blue
(thats all the colours i want)
GEKhffa.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8