Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The LAB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53
Boop! I'm online for anyone who would like to send in dragons as payment ^^
Boop! I'm online for anyone who would like to send in dragons as payment ^^
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Xairathan

In response to your questions, yes, I can do couples images, gay pairings, and fanart. What did you have in mind? :)
@Xairathan

In response to your questions, yes, I can do couples images, gay pairings, and fanart. What did you have in mind? :)
*points*
One day, I will buy some art.

One day!

*sinks back into the abyss of anonymity*
*points*
One day, I will buy some art.

One day!

*sinks back into the abyss of anonymity*
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Nordlyssian Here's your boy! [img]https://image.ibb.co/fMnFz5/Hasart_Shaded.png[/img] He was a fun one to draw! ^u^ Let me know if you'd like any edits and such~
@Nordlyssian

Here's your boy!

Hasart_Shaded.png

He was a fun one to draw! ^u^

Let me know if you'd like any edits and such~
61737_s.gif
@Lyka

Aaaah he's so cool!!! Looking so confident, fierce and proud, wow!! That grin is flippin' awesome, like he's telling anyone to come at him and try, if they dare. I love it! Special mention to how you did the rose thorn apparel, it's spot on, exactly what I wanted, especially around his antlers. Such great artwork!! Thank you so much!! ^___^
@Lyka

Aaaah he's so cool!!! Looking so confident, fierce and proud, wow!! That grin is flippin' awesome, like he's telling anyone to come at him and try, if they dare. I love it! Special mention to how you did the rose thorn apparel, it's spot on, exactly what I wanted, especially around his antlers. Such great artwork!! Thank you so much!! ^___^
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@TidalDeimos

I'd be after a couples' Colored Gijinka, as for my ships I've got like 5 of them that I'm looking for art for so if you wouldn't mind I could send you pictures of all 5 and you could pick whichever one you'd want to work on the most, or I could put it through a random number generator and pick one that way.

Also if you have a pinglist could you please add me? I'm totally not going to order more art what are you talking about
@TidalDeimos

I'd be after a couples' Colored Gijinka, as for my ships I've got like 5 of them that I'm looking for art for so if you wouldn't mind I could send you pictures of all 5 and you could pick whichever one you'd want to work on the most, or I could put it through a random number generator and pick one that way.

Also if you have a pinglist could you please add me? I'm totally not going to order more art what are you talking about
vnfnSuk.gif
~
~
Name: Mature
Artist: @Izilen
Tier: Shaded Sketch
Additions:
Payment: 200 lvls total
Please draw: Pom pom girl refs:
A B C D E F
Name: Mature
Artist: @Izilen
Tier: Shaded Sketch
Additions:
Payment: 200 lvls total
Please draw: Pom pom girl refs:
A B C D E F
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
[b]Name:[/b] wildewinged [b]Artist:[/b] @Gainstrive [b]Tier:[/b] lineart bust [b]Additions:[/b] nope [b]Payment:[/b] 500 gems [b]Other specifications:[/b] A tougher look would be great for her, she's a retired warrior. A few scars would be perfect as well. Otherwise, happy to let you do what you'd like! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34439058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344391/34439058_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: wildewinged
Artist: @Gainstrive
Tier: lineart bust
Additions: nope
Payment: 500 gems
Other specifications: A tougher look would be great for her, she's a retired warrior. A few scars would be perfect as well. Otherwise, happy to let you do what you'd like!

34439058_350.png
dyf3akg.png
@Gainstrive

Would you accept a gijinka lineart request for something that's not a FR dragon?
@Gainstrive

Would you accept a gijinka lineart request for something that's not a FR dragon?
qCJC5AV.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53