Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
[center][b]it's spring break, I want gems for projects and cash for tuition, which means slots are open![/b] I'm limiting this shop to 3 spots so I can have a few left when I open slots on social media. I have updated my info [url=https://biolumi-art.carrd.co/#prices]HERE,[/url] and I have tried to match this thread to the info within. I recommend viewing my website for the most relevant information; it should be mobile friendly. [emoji=planet size=1] @Gryphoness @remuslupn @Whyyesimnot @Kavryn @Barrdwing @Allstohel @Aidan @crescentstar711 @Novetteus @Kaimon @GadzooksTD @KyraKitesong @mistygold @Mizs101 @starskynadder @Naegiri @Alpestris @Dursky @ado @Talismarr @Idyll @Keyatina @Meilis @Vabam @Lyka @Apotheos @Overcoat @Mazurkas @Lundlaeva @Hikumi @Tarvalian @Tserin @Andraya @Ririterasu @Jinoga @evilwave @Meilis unless you have a [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=268338&tab=dragon&did=52463458]dream dragon[/url], please only include gems or USD in your form! [/center]
it's spring break, I want gems for projects and cash for tuition, which means slots are open!

I'm limiting this shop to 3 spots so I can have a few left when I open slots on social media.

I have updated my info HERE, and I have tried to match this thread to the info within. I recommend viewing my website for the most relevant information; it should be mobile friendly.

@Gryphoness @remuslupn @Whyyesimnot @Kavryn @Barrdwing @Allstohel @Aidan @crescentstar711 @Novetteus @Kaimon @GadzooksTD @KyraKitesong @mistygold @Mizs101 @starskynadder @Naegiri @Alpestris @Dursky @ado @Talismarr @Idyll @Keyatina @Meilis @Vabam @Lyka @Apotheos

@Overcoat @Mazurkas
@Lundlaeva @Hikumi @Tarvalian @Tserin @Andraya @Ririterasu @Jinoga @evilwave @Meilis

unless you have a dream dragon, please only include gems or USD in your form!

they/it

art | skins | links | about
Any chance I could claim a [gem] slot for this bean of mine? quq [quote=order form][b]character(s):[/b] Ryuu [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53019638] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530197/53019638_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]type:[/b] Signature [b]details:[/b] He has the ability to manipulate shadows which includes the creation of shadow limbs and being able to go in/out of shadows so his body being wispy is not all that uncommon. You are free to simplify his apparel/skin to your artisitc liberty though I'd love it if his mask was somehow able to make an appearance in some form or another (as an accessory on his person or mayhaps floating around/near him). [b]other:[/b] n/a [s]*Email, for USD orders [PM this when I accept your form][/s]
Any chance I could claim a [gem] slot for this bean of mine? quq
order form wrote:
character(s): Ryuu

53019638_350.png

type: Signature
details: He has the ability to manipulate shadows which includes the creation of shadow limbs and being able to go in/out of shadows so his body being wispy is not all that uncommon. You are free to simplify his apparel/skin to your artisitc liberty though I'd love it if his mask was somehow able to make an appearance in some form or another (as an accessory on his person or mayhaps floating around/near him).
other: n/a
*Email, for USD orders [PM this when I accept your form]
61737_s.gif
@Lyka noted! I'll make a formal response in the morning ;v;
@Lyka noted! I'll make a formal response in the morning ;v;
they/it

@bioluminosity I would like to claim a slot for a glow sketch. ooh or a spacepaint portrait! I think spacepaint portrait :) oh and sorry this would be for USD
@bioluminosity I would like to claim a slot for a glow sketch. ooh or a spacepaint portrait! I think spacepaint portrait :) oh and sorry this would be for USD
@meilis I’d usually ask for a form first, but you’re the first space portrait :3c is it for your icon dragon by any chance?
@meilis I’d usually ask for a form first, but you’re the first space portrait :3c is it for your icon dragon by any chance?
they/it

@bioluminosity sorry about that! I got so excited to try and claim a slot I misread and thought the form comes after the slot is confirmed! Yes it is for my icon dragon! in a comment: character(s):[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58563231] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585633/58563231_350.png[/img] [/url] type: spacepaint portrait details: I like the abstract quality of your spacepaint portraits, but really, artist's liberty here! In terms of his personality, if that helps, I picture him as stoic and overly practical to the point of sometimes seeming uncaring other: nothing! *Email, for USD orders [PM this when I accept your form]
@bioluminosity sorry about that! I got so excited to try and claim a slot I misread and thought the form comes after the slot is confirmed! Yes it is for my icon dragon!

in a comment:

character(s):
58563231_350.png

type: spacepaint portrait
details: I like the abstract quality of your spacepaint portraits, but really, artist's liberty here! In terms of his personality, if that helps, I picture him as stoic and overly practical to the point of sometimes seeming uncaring
other: nothing!
*Email, for USD orders [PM this when I accept your form]
Not too late, am I! Slapping together a form ASAP. <3 [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59845280] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598453/59845280_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]type[/b]: full-color, full body drawing [b]details[/b]: Draw him without the slime/goo effects; I primarily love him for his intensely saturated colors, so I really want that to be the focus of the piece! Also, no scales gene on his sides, just on face and hands/feet/wings. *Email, for USD orders: Will message when form's accepted Payment: USD
Not too late, am I! Slapping together a form ASAP. <3

character(s):
59845280_350.png

type: full-color, full body drawing
details: Draw him without the slime/goo effects; I primarily love him for his intensely saturated colors, so I really want that to be the focus of the piece! Also, no scales gene on his sides, just on face and hands/feet/wings.
*Email, for USD orders: Will message when form's accepted
Payment: USD
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness omg baby. Will provide formal quote in the morning!
@Gryphoness omg baby. Will provide formal quote in the morning!
they/it

@bioluminosity
Hello! I am currently looking for some art and just wanted to ask if I may order a piece or two- I would be interested in full-color portraits mostly. I'd fill the order form, but the thing is that I am not sure if anything from that would be doable and there's a choice of multiple things, so if it's not a problem, please let me know if you'd be willing to do a piece for any of them- if yes, then I'll go ahead and fill the form.
In the same post is also a list of things I can offer as a payment, along with gems and treasure, so please let me know if you'd be interested in any of that.
Sorry for inconvenience and thank you in advance for any reply!
@bioluminosity
Hello! I am currently looking for some art and just wanted to ask if I may order a piece or two- I would be interested in full-color portraits mostly. I'd fill the order form, but the thing is that I am not sure if anything from that would be doable and there's a choice of multiple things, so if it's not a problem, please let me know if you'd be willing to do a piece for any of them- if yes, then I'll go ahead and fill the form.
In the same post is also a list of things I can offer as a payment, along with gems and treasure, so please let me know if you'd be interested in any of that.
Sorry for inconvenience and thank you in advance for any reply!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Twyrine I’m only considering gems or usd at this time
@Twyrine I’m only considering gems or usd at this time
they/it

1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68