Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
he's only got the two wings + the two arms (the rest of him kind of just fades into stars) so that sounds good to me!! i'll set up a CR shortly <3
he's only got the two wings + the two arms (the rest of him kind of just fades into stars) so that sounds good to me!! i'll set up a CR shortly <3
1MLrn1k.png
@Yukorusshi

sofbt, I love his colors...my only question is how much of him you want showing! Head and neck will be around 2.5kg, but including body and wings (perhaps some leg, as a treat) raises it to 4kg.

I love the grass and I think it really adds to his vibe, so I will include it :>

two more things - is he goofy? serious? ethereal? - and can i make a darker bg for him, like the clouds or grass?
@Yukorusshi

sofbt, I love his colors...my only question is how much of him you want showing! Head and neck will be around 2.5kg, but including body and wings (perhaps some leg, as a treat) raises it to 4kg.

I love the grass and I think it really adds to his vibe, so I will include it :>

two more things - is he goofy? serious? ethereal? - and can i make a darker bg for him, like the clouds or grass?
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity Ah, you mean like the 3rd and 4th example? I would prefer that tbh!
I dont mind paying 4kG!

Hmmm, he is rather serious, quiet? He doesnt talk or laugh much
You can do whatever you feel looks/works right! So a darker bg is totally alright!
I love your art either way and I'm so happy I can get a sig from you!! *totally hasnt stalked your tumblr for some time now*
@bioluminosity Ah, you mean like the 3rd and 4th example? I would prefer that tbh!
I dont mind paying 4kG!

Hmmm, he is rather serious, quiet? He doesnt talk or laugh much
You can do whatever you feel looks/works right! So a darker bg is totally alright!
I love your art either way and I'm so happy I can get a sig from you!! *totally hasnt stalked your tumblr for some time now*
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi ok! I'll def have something more detailed than the 3rd and 4ths. wait until i make a preliminary before paying!
@Yukorusshi ok! I'll def have something more detailed than the 3rd and 4ths. wait until i make a preliminary before paying!
they/it

@bioluminosity Okay! Just lemme know when I gotta pay and I'll do it <3
@bioluminosity Okay! Just lemme know when I gotta pay and I'll do it <3
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@bioluminosity

Hey! I just recently changed my username from Imperia to Apotheos, so I was wondering if you'd be alright to change the username on your pinglist, please? :> Just so I don't miss any openings~
@bioluminosity

Hey! I just recently changed my username from Imperia to Apotheos, so I was wondering if you'd be alright to change the username on your pinglist, please? :> Just so I don't miss any openings~
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Apotheos updated!
@Apotheos updated!
they/it

@bioluminosity
character(s): http://fav.me/d9e7cgl
type: Full-color Drawing (portrait)
payment : gems
@bioluminosity
character(s): http://fav.me/d9e7cgl
type: Full-color Drawing (portrait)
payment : gems
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
Aaah I'd just like to say your art is SO awesome and pleasing to look at!! When I have some spare coins I'll make sure to grab a commission [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=mirror love size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1]
Aaah I'd just like to say your art is SO awesome and pleasing to look at!! When I have some spare coins I'll make sure to grab a commission
hiNCsI0.png01ce27bc770f0543108ae7a4e95ed21b55c6dab6.pnga3006a62349bb10c0ba6e68e4e28866c8c282222.png048782442b83eeef4270e859ab3e063d21cae498.png2233a74eadcc49051063a82c6d97005b725772ff.pnge9533a7fa73af96dcad35fe5fa849a5b80b08034.png
Hi @Jnaan, my shop is still closed but I will be opening again soon.
Hi @Jnaan, my shop is still closed but I will be opening again soon.
they/it

1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68