Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
oooooh your art suits my lair lore perfectly aaaaah i shall be back >_>
oooooh your art suits my lair lore perfectly aaaaah i shall be back >_>
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
[center]taking up to two sketch commissions for gems to cover some wishlist stuff and skin prints! List price for sketch comms is 70USD, making these 7kg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2250806#post_28740269]EXAMPLES POST[/url] most recent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A1aRdGo.png[/img] I would not complain either for one of them to be USD, I do have bills and have been slowed down from other art by antidepressant adjustment and web design learning curves :') These would be done by the 10th. @pinglist-4721[/center]
taking up to two sketch commissions for gems to cover some wishlist stuff and skin prints!

List price for sketch comms is 70USD, making these 7kg

EXAMPLES POST

most recent:

A1aRdGo.png

I would not complain either for one of them to be USD, I do have bills and have been slowed down from other art by antidepressant adjustment and web design learning curves :')

These would be done by the 10th.

@General Art Commissions
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@Mywitness

I haven't done this before, how do I request a one? :)

If you're willing, I'd like to gift the other one - but understand if I can only request one of the spots.
@Mywitness

I haven't done this before, how do I request a one? :)

If you're willing, I'd like to gift the other one - but understand if I can only request one of the spots.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp you can request both! Just let me know what you want me to draw, and if they sound doable (they will), I'll get started. Payment is after an initial sketch (usually rough pose).
@Carolynmbp you can request both! Just let me know what you want me to draw, and if they sound doable (they will), I'll get started. Payment is after an initial sketch (usually rough pose).
they/it

@mywitness Oooh is this still open?
@mywitness Oooh is this still open?
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.png
eswSnrS.pngnJT9A3U.png
tqGkHih.pngUwlzUwS.png
gMDuKVs.pngCbnK2Ej.png
LGvol4P.png6KQB58c.png
eRwbrSc.pngYMPbu9R.png
old-oaks-2.png PiAyg8i.png Z1myQDQ.png
@stayingdead only for usd!
@stayingdead only for usd!
they/it

@mywitness AHHHH okay . . . How much is it for a commission?
@mywitness AHHHH okay . . . How much is it for a commission?
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.png
eswSnrS.pngnJT9A3U.png
tqGkHih.pngUwlzUwS.png
gMDuKVs.pngCbnK2Ej.png
LGvol4P.png6KQB58c.png
eRwbrSc.pngYMPbu9R.png
old-oaks-2.png PiAyg8i.png Z1myQDQ.png
@stayingdead I am so sorry I do not know how I missed this??? A month ago?? u_u it depends on the style; here are my comms on kofi

I can tentatively take one in gems at the standard exchange rate (50 usd = 5kg) as I desperately need a warm up today but completely understand if you are no longer interested!
@stayingdead I am so sorry I do not know how I missed this??? A month ago?? u_u it depends on the style; here are my comms on kofi

I can tentatively take one in gems at the standard exchange rate (50 usd = 5kg) as I desperately need a warm up today but completely understand if you are no longer interested!
they/it

1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68