Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
@Catherine68

a hatchling on its own is worth 1 level, so color bonus on top of that would be 3 levels.
@Catherine68

a hatchling on its own is worth 1 level, so color bonus on top of that would be 3 levels.
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee
Okay! I thought so but it seems like the one I sent in was only counted as 1 level?
@KairyuDee
Okay! I thought so but it seems like the one I sent in was only counted as 1 level?
@Catherine68

what dragon was it? do you have its ID? if so i can check and fix it
@Catherine68

what dragon was it? do you have its ID? if so i can check and fix it
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee

Thanks!
@KairyuDee

Thanks!
@Hawkfeather The accent is definitely out of scope for simple ): Scar and clawtip would be a-ok though! Scar and clawtip are usually in the 10-15 level range, and my estimate for the accent would be ~120 levels. I'll put you down on the pinglist for vs wind?

@Magala Of course! Sept 3 - 9 is the conquest week of Lightning vs Wind. As for the estimate, the silks are in the 20-25 level range, chimes in the 30-35lvl range, Clawtips in the 10-15lvl range, rings in the 15-20lvl range, bracelets in the 15-20lvl range, and the accent at ~120lvls or so.

Sorry for the delay in response you two! I'm pretty nose to the grindstone to finish these orders by next weekend xD
@Hawkfeather The accent is definitely out of scope for simple ): Scar and clawtip would be a-ok though! Scar and clawtip are usually in the 10-15 level range, and my estimate for the accent would be ~120 levels. I'll put you down on the pinglist for vs wind?

@Magala Of course! Sept 3 - 9 is the conquest week of Lightning vs Wind. As for the estimate, the silks are in the 20-25 level range, chimes in the 30-35lvl range, Clawtips in the 10-15lvl range, rings in the 15-20lvl range, bracelets in the 15-20lvl range, and the accent at ~120lvls or so.

Sorry for the delay in response you two! I'm pretty nose to the grindstone to finish these orders by next weekend xD
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Amyatzu I chose Duncan! I'm quite satisfied with how I did this one and I hope you like as much as I.. :') (Don't forget to send in your 15 levels by the end of the day!) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Bd7ALGx.png[/img][/center]
@Amyatzu

I chose Duncan! I'm quite satisfied with how I did this one and I hope you like as much as I.. :')
(Don't forget to send in your 15 levels by the end of the day!)

Bd7ALGx.png
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | fest art shop | sales | wishlist
_
> ocs, motw, ror
@Evet I hope you don't mind how absurdly small the image is, but here's your lovely SD! I liked how her hair turned out so I didn't include the helmet, but if you want me to draw the helmet let me know and I can try to :') [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xXjWBVA.png[/img][/center]
@Evet

I hope you don't mind how absurdly small the image is, but here's your lovely SD! I liked how her hair turned out so I didn't include the helmet, but if you want me to draw the helmet let me know and I can try to :')
xXjWBVA.png
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | fest art shop | sales | wishlist
_
> ocs, motw, ror

The size doesn't bother me so no worries on that! Ahhhh Thank you so much, I had vague ideas what I wanted her to look like and you're blew em out of the water <3 And she even looks a bit peeved which matches her so well when having to deal with a certain someone.
@keydotzip

The size doesn't bother me so no worries on that! Ahhhh Thank you so much, I had vague ideas what I wanted her to look like and you're blew em out of the water <3 And she even looks a bit peeved which matches her so well when having to deal with a certain someone.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
Hey y'all, this is a friendly reminder that foddart payments should be in by 23:50 FR time so that we can exalt and process them in time.

If you won't be able to finish in time, please let the artist know.

@Amyatzu @Evet @heartcrusher1 @sinstarinablak
Hey y'all, this is a friendly reminder that foddart payments should be in by 23:50 FR time so that we can exalt and process them in time.

If you won't be able to finish in time, please let the artist know.

@Amyatzu @Evet @heartcrusher1 @sinstarinablak
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@akitcougar

I'm levelling him soon-- my computer is MIA and my phone is hecka slow, apologies
@akitcougar

I'm levelling him soon-- my computer is MIA and my phone is hecka slow, apologies
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

have U Girls hard of spice
xxx
xxx