Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Amyatzu

No problem! We just wanted to give everyone a reminder in case they'd forgotten.
@Amyatzu

No problem! We just wanted to give everyone a reminder in case they'd forgotten.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@Darkrait i started laughing halfway through doing this one, i hope this is alright and you enjoy! :'D [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3gws88h.png[/img][/center]
@Darkrait

i started laughing halfway through doing this one, i hope this is alright and you enjoy! :'D
3gws88h.png
ABPmSkY.gifukFRfDN.png
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip
GOOD. that is the best oh my god. this is perfect. <3333
@keydotzip
GOOD. that is the best oh my god. this is perfect. <3333
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@akitcougar - I'm leveling as fast as I can! Something came up the past few days so I wasn't able to get online very much :/ Sorry for the delay~
@akitcougar - I'm leveling as fast as I can! Something came up the past few days so I wasn't able to get online very much :/ Sorry for the delay~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

I wish you luck. Also, kinehora, I hope you don't get carpal tunnel from the number of dragons you're leveling.
@heartcrusher1

I wish you luck. Also, kinehora, I hope you don't get carpal tunnel from the number of dragons you're leveling.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@WhistlewindWolf and @Moirli

Both of your dragons are in the detailing stage and should be done by tomorrow! Sorry for such the long wait!

@WanderingTurtle

I'll be starting on yours tomorrow too, but might take me about 2 days to finish. Thought I would give you all a heads up since it's been awhile. :)
@WhistlewindWolf and @Moirli

Both of your dragons are in the detailing stage and should be done by tomorrow! Sorry for such the long wait!

@WanderingTurtle

I'll be starting on yours tomorrow too, but might take me about 2 days to finish. Thought I would give you all a heads up since it's been awhile. :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@WannabeElf - Could you tell me when about you'll be signing off? I want to know approximately where my deadline for payment is, assuming that no other attendants will be online after you. Thank you!
@WannabeElf - Could you tell me when about you'll be signing off? I want to know approximately where my deadline for payment is, assuming that no other attendants will be online after you. Thank you!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 I was actually thinking about signing off soon. Maybe half an hour.
@heartcrusher1 I was actually thinking about signing off soon. Maybe half an hour.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@wannabeElf - Thank you for letting me know!
@wannabeElf - Thank you for letting me know!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@Melvistle
No worries! I kinda figured, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask =3 Definitely add me to the pinglist please. And thank you!
@Melvistle
No worries! I kinda figured, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask =3 Definitely add me to the pinglist please. And thank you!
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35