Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
@Darkrait

Aaa! Youngjae!! Can't wait to work on this one! i love me some memes Order confirmed, send off the levels to an available acceptor when you can! :D
@Darkrait

Aaa! Youngjae!! Can't wait to work on this one! i love me some memes Order confirmed, send off the levels to an available acceptor when you can! :D
_____ABPmSkY.gif ___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | fest art shop | sales | wishlist
_
> ocs, motw, ror
I'm honestly not sure I can take her on with all apparel/accent at this time. My remaining orders are pretty detail heavy and adding another would likely put me over the deadline to finish my foddart orders...If you like, I can give you priority on a slot next lightning foddart (when we vs wind)? I'd truely like to draw Kala in all her glory, but am too short on time to commit to that order (all but the clawtips are new apparel to draw).

@Hawkfeather You're in (sort of) luck! Similar to my response to Magala, I do have two slots open however I can only (by necessity) accept simple apparel light orders at this stage in the game. If that's something like what you had in mind, please fill out an order form :) Otherwise, I can add you to my shop pinglist/let you know when I'm open in Lightning's next foddart thread!
@Magala Oh she's a gorgeous mirror :D
I'm honestly not sure I can take her on with all apparel/accent at this time. My remaining orders are pretty detail heavy and adding another would likely put me over the deadline to finish my foddart orders...If you like, I can give you priority on a slot next lightning foddart (when we vs wind)? I'd truely like to draw Kala in all her glory, but am too short on time to commit to that order (all but the clawtips are new apparel to draw).

@Hawkfeather You're in (sort of) luck! Similar to my response to Magala, I do have two slots open however I can only (by necessity) accept simple apparel light orders at this stage in the game. If that's something like what you had in mind, please fill out an order form :) Otherwise, I can add you to my shop pinglist/let you know when I'm open in Lightning's next foddart thread!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle
Thanks for the info! The dragon I'm interested in getting done is definitely apparel light (eye scar and maybe clawtips is all) but I was interested in maybe having his accent done.

What do you think? You can feel free to simplify it quite a bit (I think it'd look better simplified on the base anyway) but I definitely understand if you want to skip any accents at all at this point.

If it's too much, I'd like to be added to your pinglist for the next foddart thread.

If it's something you'd consider simple enough for your open slots, can I get a price check first? Need to make sure I can level enough dragons for it XD This late in the game I may end up needing to wait for the next thread regardless, depending on price.
@Melvistle
Thanks for the info! The dragon I'm interested in getting done is definitely apparel light (eye scar and maybe clawtips is all) but I was interested in maybe having his accent done.

What do you think? You can feel free to simplify it quite a bit (I think it'd look better simplified on the base anyway) but I definitely understand if you want to skip any accents at all at this point.

If it's too much, I'd like to be added to your pinglist for the next foddart thread.

If it's something you'd consider simple enough for your open slots, can I get a price check first? Need to make sure I can level enough dragons for it XD This late in the game I may end up needing to wait for the next thread regardless, depending on price.
Wua5ROf.png
[quote=Recipient][font=arial]@keydotzip [b]Username[/b]: Alyosha [b]Payment[/b]: 36 [b]Style(s)[/b]: coloured Half bodyScribble please! [b]Dragon(s)/Character(s)[/b]: Sorry assuming oc's are okay, but Erin and Joel please! You can have erins hood up or down, up to you~ http://sta.sh/21d8xv9zxode?edit=1 [b]Any questions or special requests?[/b]: This'll be their first couple art so go wild lmao, I love funny sketches though so feel free to make a joke out of it :') [b][/font][/quote]
Recipient wrote:
@keydotzip

Username: Alyosha
Payment: 36
Style(s): coloured Half bodyScribble please!
Dragon(s)/Character(s): Sorry assuming oc's are okay, but Erin and Joel please! You can have erins hood up or down, up to you~ http://sta.sh/21d8xv9zxode?edit=1
Any questions or special requests?: This'll be their first couple art so go wild lmao, I love funny sketches though so feel free to make a joke out of it :')
@XxAlyoshaxX

OCs are definitely okay, it's written in my guidelines after all! Order confirmed, send off the levels to an available acceptor when you can! :)
@XxAlyoshaxX

OCs are definitely okay, it's written in my guidelines after all! Order confirmed, send off the levels to an available acceptor when you can! :)
_____ABPmSkY.gif ___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | fest art shop | sales | wishlist
_
> ocs, motw, ror

When's the push v wind, and can you give me an idea on how many levels she might be? I'm really interested in getting her done next lightning foddart, but I might be a little busy the week of, so I'd like time to prepare, if that makes sense.

and thank you for working with me on this!
@Melvistle thats absolutely fair, aha! she's definitely a complex one, and I did wait until, like, two days before the week ended to ask about her *^*

When's the push v wind, and can you give me an idea on how many levels she might be? I'm really interested in getting her done next lightning foddart, but I might be a little busy the week of, so I'd like time to prepare, if that makes sense.

and thank you for working with me on this!
@Keydotzip

Okie dokie! c:
@Keydotzip

Okie dokie! c:
@JinxMoonstone Ready =) [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a3b83a7a638248ac3e2287398c84352/tumblr_otgnxyegVs1v6eztbo1_1280.png][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a3b83a7a638248ac3e2287398c84352/tumblr_otgnxyegVs1v6eztbo1_540.png[/img][/url]
@JinxMoonstone

Ready =)

tumblr_otgnxyegVs1v6eztbo1_540.png
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Ragnal

Holy cow, that looks fantastic! Makes all the time spent leveling this week worth it.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the night ones (one born, one being bred) next time around :-)
@Ragnal

Holy cow, that looks fantastic! Makes all the time spent leveling this week worth it.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the night ones (one born, one being bred) next time around :-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone

Hmmm sounds intriguing =}
@JinxMoonstone

Hmmm sounds intriguing =}
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif