Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WISH RAFFLE] Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@VoxxVoleur @RoyalSorceress

Hey guys~
(You get to keep same prices for the next order so don't be discouraged by the new prices ;D)
@VoxxVoleur @RoyalSorceress

Hey guys~
(You get to keep same prices for the next order so don't be discouraged by the new prices ;D)
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
Bump! Prices adjusted for the last time.
Bump! Prices adjusted for the last time.
Once i have my lair fixed up i will definitely be buying more from you ^-^ @undergrowth
Once i have my lair fixed up i will definitely be buying more from you ^-^ @undergrowth
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Undergrowth sorry if this is a stupid question and i don't intend to be rude by bringing it up, but i was just wondering about the lengths of each option; i counted them up in Google Docs because when i read the examples, they all seemed to be sort of around the same length, and they don't really seem to go up with the prices. the overviews average 250 words, the one example for the story option is 395, and two of the "huge mess of lore" examples are less than that (346 and 351) while the third is 612. tbh at 100kT i would've expected at least 1k words since you have ~250 words at 25kT, though i know a few shops who charge less than that for even more words. i was interested in getting some lore because i do like your writing, but this sort of... price discrepancy i guess? is a bit confusing.

i guess i'm just kinda wondering how you decide what's what because it doesn't seem like there's very much order to the price someone pays versus the amount of lore they're getting. ^^;
@Undergrowth sorry if this is a stupid question and i don't intend to be rude by bringing it up, but i was just wondering about the lengths of each option; i counted them up in Google Docs because when i read the examples, they all seemed to be sort of around the same length, and they don't really seem to go up with the prices. the overviews average 250 words, the one example for the story option is 395, and two of the "huge mess of lore" examples are less than that (346 and 351) while the third is 612. tbh at 100kT i would've expected at least 1k words since you have ~250 words at 25kT, though i know a few shops who charge less than that for even more words. i was interested in getting some lore because i do like your writing, but this sort of... price discrepancy i guess? is a bit confusing.

i guess i'm just kinda wondering how you decide what's what because it doesn't seem like there's very much order to the price someone pays versus the amount of lore they're getting. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

I did recently adjust the prices again. They were a lot cheaper when I first opened, but I changed them based on the effort I'm putting in with the output (or a fraction of such) I wish to get. I'm not much of a lengthy writer-- In fact, my writing style consists more of short, tense moments, so it's guaranteed to be quite a long ways shorter than most other writers.
I don't base my prices on length, but rather quality. I was experimenting with the prices quite a bit this past month, so admittedly, they might still be off kilter.

All in all, it's not words I'm charging for, it's the style of writing I produce (or at least attempt to). I'm not sure of the typical lore pricing here, so perhaps I should reference other shops a bit more.
@After

I did recently adjust the prices again. They were a lot cheaper when I first opened, but I changed them based on the effort I'm putting in with the output (or a fraction of such) I wish to get. I'm not much of a lengthy writer-- In fact, my writing style consists more of short, tense moments, so it's guaranteed to be quite a long ways shorter than most other writers.
I don't base my prices on length, but rather quality. I was experimenting with the prices quite a bit this past month, so admittedly, they might still be off kilter.

All in all, it's not words I'm charging for, it's the style of writing I produce (or at least attempt to). I'm not sure of the typical lore pricing here, so perhaps I should reference other shops a bit more.
Bump.
Bump.
@Undergrowth
Hello! I'm back and have a lot of dragons that need lore, but was unsure if you are still open right now or not.
@Undergrowth
Hello! I'm back and have a lot of dragons that need lore, but was unsure if you are still open right now or not.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple
I'm always open! I've been inactive for a bit, but sure! Go for it. :D
@chocoapple
I'm always open! I've been inactive for a bit, but sure! Go for it. :D
@Undergrowth
Awesome! Do you have a limit as to how many dragons you can do? I have 15 that need lore, but would definitely not put all of them on you if you are uncomfortable/ can't do that many.
@Undergrowth
Awesome! Do you have a limit as to how many dragons you can do? I have 15 that need lore, but would definitely not put all of them on you if you are uncomfortable/ can't do that many.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

I'll try to do it, but it may take a while. Sorry for any delays that ensue.
@chocoapple

I'll try to do it, but it may take a while. Sorry for any delays that ensue.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9