Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I make moodboards too (open)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
@Hawktalon

That's fine, I work a full worktime so I'll be busy XDD
@Hawktalon

That's fine, I work a full worktime so I'll be busy XDD
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4bcywjw.png[/img] can you do this one~?
4bcywjw.png
can you do this one~?
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
@eacbq1211

Yes I can! Do you want any text on your moodboard (a quote or your character's name)? If you do, you'll have to either translate your character's name and whatever quote you want into English for me or provide something that I can copy and paste into a textbox. I'd rather not use Google Translate for a moodboard, it would just mess up the quote.
@eacbq1211

Yes I can! Do you want any text on your moodboard (a quote or your character's name)? If you do, you'll have to either translate your character's name and whatever quote you want into English for me or provide something that I can copy and paste into a textbox. I'd rather not use Google Translate for a moodboard, it would just mess up the quote.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon here~~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/RzO2Fen.png[/img] https://imgur.com/a/THbMFsF thank you!!
@Hawktalon

here~~
RzO2Fen.png

https://imgur.com/a/THbMFsF
thank you!!
@Hawktalon
i'm so sorry, i totally missed your first ping! and i've been super busy lately, sorry to take so long to reply!!
no worries, it looks fantastic! c: no refund needed, i love it~
@Hawktalon
i'm so sorry, i totally missed your first ping! and i've been super busy lately, sorry to take so long to reply!!
no worries, it looks fantastic! c: no refund needed, i love it~
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
@Kender Oh, I'm so glad you like it! I would have totally understood if you were upset about it taking so long. @Suturi Here you go! I've never played Don't Starve, but I do love Jekyll and Hyde type characters. Hope I got the vibe right. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6gWJNgu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uhqWBdE.png[/img] If you want anything changed, just ask. @eacbq1211 That's a picture, I can't turn that into a different font. I need plain text. If Flight Rising forums won't support the characters, you can try sending it through PM, but I can also do it without any text at all if it's too much trouble.
@Kender

Oh, I'm so glad you like it! I would have totally understood if you were upset about it taking so long.

@Suturi

Here you go! I've never played Don't Starve, but I do love Jekyll and Hyde type characters. Hope I got the vibe right.

6gWJNgu.png

uhqWBdE.png

If you want anything changed, just ask.

@eacbq1211

That's a picture, I can't turn that into a different font. I need plain text. If Flight Rising forums won't support the characters, you can try sending it through PM, but I can also do it without any text at all if it's too much trouble.
@Hawktalon

In a way, it's refreshing it doesn't have the game inspiration stuff but still matches it, if that makes any sense?

Basically the short version is...I love them both! Thanks!
@Hawktalon

In a way, it's refreshing it doesn't have the game inspiration stuff but still matches it, if that makes any sense?

Basically the short version is...I love them both! Thanks!
@eacbq1211

Sorry I forgot to reply to your PM, but who would have thought that the Crossroads of all places supports non-Latin characters but the forums and PMs don't. Weird. I can get started on your order now, just send over payment when you're ready. (20,000T or 20g)

@Suturi

Don't Starve has a very different aesthetic and style than what I'm used to working with so I'm really glad you like it <3
@eacbq1211

Sorry I forgot to reply to your PM, but who would have thought that the Crossroads of all places supports non-Latin characters but the forums and PMs don't. Weird. I can get started on your order now, just send over payment when you're ready. (20,000T or 20g)

@Suturi

Don't Starve has a very different aesthetic and style than what I'm used to working with so I'm really glad you like it <3
@Hawktalon
send!
@Hawktalon
send!
I have a big question or two, let me think...

Anywho: Is there any chance I can order one and pay later? I’m in process of buying a Tertiary for my last banescale and will take me at least a week to get enough money after that...

Also: are we able to put these on the bios for the dragons so it won’t be just a link? I always have issues putting images on mine that are not from flightrising scrying shop or whatever...

PM me the answers please, I tend to answer those MUCH faster than forums... Thank you and your artwork is AWESOME!!! I would probably do one for either of these three dragons in my lair (I’ll tell you more about them in PM): Eirwen, Poison, or Cheeto. They are my babies and I love them to death (literally)
I have a big question or two, let me think...

Anywho: Is there any chance I can order one and pay later? I’m in process of buying a Tertiary for my last banescale and will take me at least a week to get enough money after that...

Also: are we able to put these on the bios for the dragons so it won’t be just a link? I always have issues putting images on mine that are not from flightrising scrying shop or whatever...

PM me the answers please, I tend to answer those MUCH faster than forums... Thank you and your artwork is AWESOME!!! I would probably do one for either of these three dragons in my lair (I’ll tell you more about them in PM): Eirwen, Poison, or Cheeto. They are my babies and I love them to death (literally)
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85