Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [USD slots open]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@Malreau
do you have a pinglist for frc slots? I'd love to join if you do.
@Malreau
do you have a pinglist for frc slots? I'd love to join if you do.
j3zsWMV.png
@Crescentstar711 @SoulLugia11 @Skarlette @acinonyxjubatus @Aztec @SilverDeath @AriettaCantabile @disquiet @StarryNightt @Behlair @wooferdill @Pleasant @AntiFerret @PricklyGoose @xLILM0NSTERx @xgb @MushroomEmpress @NBvagabond @Fishy @SweetToothArt @NorthAzure @tayssi @BlackCatalyst @Prescott @Kitto @Wolfkai @SoullessWendigo @Joule @voidbeast @BladeMorality @Talisen @Alpestris @Voltsy @Razatharia @StygianForm @SpottedSorex @TheUnhingedOwl @Disillusionist @ChristianCutie @Tymbs @Fantivity @Shadari @OnyxBat @Myasmic @Apollis @jayquills @loshadkauskas @Ac3Kat17 @Azrail

New pinglist feature! This is going to be for all my open commissions, so this thread, my yearly notn headshots, and any short term art shop threads I ever make will get pinged from this list. Reminder that this pinglist is only for FRC slots, as my USD slots are always open. Also I know it collects dust sometimes, but haven't forgotten the shop haha, rl is busy but I do have plans to open some slots hopefully not too far in the future
@Crescentstar711 @SoulLugia11 @Skarlette @acinonyxjubatus @Aztec @SilverDeath @AriettaCantabile @disquiet @StarryNightt @Behlair @wooferdill @Pleasant @AntiFerret @PricklyGoose @xLILM0NSTERx @xgb @MushroomEmpress @NBvagabond @Fishy @SweetToothArt @NorthAzure @tayssi @BlackCatalyst @Prescott @Kitto @Wolfkai @SoullessWendigo @Joule @voidbeast @BladeMorality @Talisen @Alpestris @Voltsy @Razatharia @StygianForm @SpottedSorex @TheUnhingedOwl @Disillusionist @ChristianCutie @Tymbs @Fantivity @Shadari @OnyxBat @Myasmic @Apollis @jayquills @loshadkauskas @Ac3Kat17 @Azrail

New pinglist feature! This is going to be for all my open commissions, so this thread, my yearly notn headshots, and any short term art shop threads I ever make will get pinged from this list. Reminder that this pinglist is only for FRC slots, as my USD slots are always open. Also I know it collects dust sometimes, but haven't forgotten the shop haha, rl is busy but I do have plans to open some slots hopefully not too far in the future
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Art Shop Pinglist

Hi friends! Got some time this weekend, so 3 FRC slots are now open!
@Art Shop Pinglist

Hi friends! Got some time this weekend, so 3 FRC slots are now open!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
Hello again! Would you be willing to do a colored sketch bust of this gal with her flower crown and accent? I'm willing to pay extra. ^^ She works as a guide for travelers in the Viridian Labyrinth. She's serious and secretive, doesn't smile much. Kind of grim. Has a slightly ~shady~ past [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78688038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786881/78688038_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello again! Would you be willing to do a colored sketch bust of this gal with her flower crown and accent? I'm willing to pay extra. ^^

She works as a guide for travelers in the Viridian Labyrinth. She's serious and secretive, doesn't smile much. Kind of grim. Has a slightly ~shady~ past
78688038_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Malreau Hi again ^^ Would you be willing to do a coloured bust of my gal here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88889798][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888898/88889798_350.png[/img][/url] I would like her in human form please (if possible) She's a light goddess. She's very serious and motherly, and loves being around children (despite being from a universe where there is a lot of fighting) Theres tonnes of refs in her bio And lots of different outfits to choose from Idm which you go for The only thing I ask is that please could her eyes and tattoos be glowing? I do have a [url=https://i.imgur.com/nI6bXl2.jpg]ref [/url]for the type of eye glow (just yellow instead of white) Any questions please feel free to ask ^^
@Malreau

Hi again ^^

Would you be willing to do a coloured bust of my gal here:

88889798_350.png

I would like her in human form please (if possible)
She's a light goddess. She's very serious and motherly, and loves being around children (despite being from a universe where there is a lot of fighting)
Theres tonnes of refs in her bio
And lots of different outfits to choose from
Idm which you go for
The only thing I ask is that please could her eyes and tattoos be glowing?
I do have a ref for the type of eye glow (just yellow instead of white)

Any questions please feel free to ask ^^
Could you save one of those slots for me?
Could you save one of those slots for me?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Disillusionist @Skarlette
Confirming orders! All looks good

@OnyxBat
Saved!
@Disillusionist @Skarlette
Confirming orders! All looks good

@OnyxBat
Saved!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau

Awesome ^^
Setting up a CR now
@Malreau

Awesome ^^
Setting up a CR now
Awesome, thanks! 350kt, right? I'll send payment now :D
Awesome, thanks! 350kt, right? I'll send payment now :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TlSdfOe.png[/img]
@Disillusionist
Finished!
TlSdfOe.png
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51