Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [USD slots open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Malreau Are you willing to design a Gijinka for me? I will pay extra. I want a lineart, fullbody, colored one for this girl: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32947857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329479/32947857_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Personality: Quick-witted, sharp tongued, sarcastic, caring, willing to do anything to keep her 'family' safe. Style: She likes to be fashionable, but she likes comfort as well. (Modern-style clothing.) If you're able, then let me know the price!
@Malreau

Are you willing to design a Gijinka for me? I will pay extra. I want a lineart, fullbody, colored one for this girl:

Personality: Quick-witted, sharp tongued, sarcastic, caring, willing to do anything to keep her 'family' safe.
Style: She likes to be fashionable, but she likes comfort as well. (Modern-style clothing.)

If you're able, then let me know the price!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Anubiis
The only item I'm really looking for right now is Gold Muck. But other than that, I don't think so.
@Anubiis
The only item I'm really looking for right now is Gold Muck. But other than that, I don't think so.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau

Oh, thanks so much! I'll send over the 45g right now.
@Malreau

Oh, thanks so much! I'll send over the 45g right now.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@SilverOtter
Yeah, I can do that! I'd want an extra 10g/10kt for a new design. I'll send you a pm with some questions before I get started.
@SilverOtter
Yeah, I can do that! I'd want an extra 10g/10kt for a new design. I'll send you a pm with some questions before I get started.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau

Sounds fine to me. So, I'll give you 140 G then?
@Malreau

Sounds fine to me. So, I'll give you 140 G then?
noSD0w3.png
@Malreau If you have a slot open I'd love to take one :D
@Malreau If you have a slot open I'd love to take one :D
@SilverOtter
Fullbody lineart plus color and shading and for a new design would be 140g, yep.
@DefyingDestiny
I've got one left!
@SilverOtter
Fullbody lineart plus color and shading and for a new design would be 140g, yep.
@DefyingDestiny
I've got one left!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau

Sent it through CR!
@Malreau

Sent it through CR!
noSD0w3.png
@Malreau
Any chance I could get a fullbody sketch with color & shading- but pay with treasure?
If so could I get it done of my new girl? from the waist down she has a normal body (she can be in dark jeans)
But in case details aren't clear- she has; a half shaved head- three eyes- a halo- smooth gold robotic arms and a nose ring.
@Malreau
Any chance I could get a fullbody sketch with color & shading- but pay with treasure?
If so could I get it done of my new girl? from the waist down she has a normal body (she can be in dark jeans)
But in case details aren't clear- she has; a half shaved head- three eyes- a halo- smooth gold robotic arms and a nose ring.
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@TheTraveler1816
Sorry, my slots are all full. Would you like a ping when I have some open again?
@TheTraveler1816
Sorry, my slots are all full. Would you like a ping when I have some open again?
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51