Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ProximArt [FULL] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Proxima That's totally fine! I'm going to pay in a mix of gems and treasure if that's cool~ 100G and 65K in treasure (lemme know if the ratio is wrong cuz I'm blind and didn't see your ratio in the rules)
@Proxima That's totally fine! I'm going to pay in a mix of gems and treasure if that's cool~ 100G and 65K in treasure (lemme know if the ratio is wrong cuz I'm blind and didn't see your ratio in the rules)
cool cool!

Reference: already posted but still here
Line Style: sketch
Colouring Option: flats
Size: headshot
Special: if he could have something like this (alternatively this) on his screen that'd be rad
Payment: treasure
Pose: don't have anything specific in mind tbh, but he's stressed 24/7
Colours: nothing in particular other than his recular colors ;''0
Background: transparent
Apparel: all good, unless the mantle ends up showing in the headshot?
Other Comments: the crown apparel thing is part of him, so it's "attached" rather than just wearing it
cool cool!

Reference: already posted but still here
Colouring Option: flats
Size: headshot
Special: if he could have something like this (alternatively this) on his screen that'd be rad
Payment: treasure
Pose: don't have anything specific in mind tbh, but he's stressed 24/7
Colours: nothing in particular other than his recular colors ;''0
Apparel: all good, unless the mantle ends up showing in the headshot?
Other Comments: the crown apparel thing is part of him, so it's "attached" rather than just wearing it
vFAGccV.png
@Proxima That's fine! I'll send a CR with that payment. Yes, if the accent could be included I'd appreciate it. The first image is what I was thinking of!
@Proxima That's fine! I'll send a CR with that payment. Yes, if the accent could be included I'd appreciate it. The first image is what I was thinking of!
vy4plc.png
@DefyingDestiny yep, that's right! and, whoops, that's something i should probably add to first post, thanks for pointing it out! ETA may be as early as Tuesday/Wednesday.

@Thundercracker everything looks in order, so that's a total of 75kT! ETA probably midweek, slight chance of earlier.

@Zinogrex rad! ETA's maybe Sunday, but i'll pm you before then with the various inbetween stages.
@DefyingDestiny yep, that's right! and, whoops, that's something i should probably add to first post, thanks for pointing it out! ETA may be as early as Tuesday/Wednesday.

@Thundercracker everything looks in order, so that's a total of 75kT! ETA probably midweek, slight chance of earlier.

@Zinogrex rad! ETA's maybe Sunday, but i'll pm you before then with the various inbetween stages.
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Proxima Lol awesome glad I could help~ Sounds good! I'll send payment asap :D
@Proxima Lol awesome glad I could help~ Sounds good! I'll send payment asap :D
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PN7dfwm.png[/img] 3 slots open![/center]
PN7dfwm.png

3 slots open!
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
*Reference(s): x and x
*Line Style: sketch please~
*Colouring Option: shaded
*Size: fullbody
*Special: -
*Payment: treasure 'w'
Pose: dorky, silly, clumsy, or something sililar to these?
Colours: go wild~
Background: just a white background will do
Apparel: wearing this outfit maybe? http://sta.sh/01xf22gu3rdb ^^
Other Comments: thank you! your art is amazing ^w^
*Reference(s): x and x
*Line Style: sketch please~
*Colouring Option: shaded
*Size: fullbody
*Special: -
*Payment: treasure 'w'
Pose: dorky, silly, clumsy, or something sililar to these?
Colours: go wild~
Background: just a white background will do
Apparel: wearing this outfit maybe? http://sta.sh/01xf22gu3rdb ^^
Other Comments: thank you! your art is amazing ^w^
@Reyalin alrighty then, that's a total of 170kT! ETA [i]probably[/i] Thursday/Friday, but i'll have pm'ed you the rough sketch before then. [size=2]and thank you!![/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif[/img]
@Reyalin alrighty then, that's a total of 170kT! ETA probably Thursday/Friday, but i'll have pm'ed you the rough sketch before then.

and thank you!! tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif
@Proxima aaah thank you!! I'll send you the money now C:
@Proxima aaah thank you!! I'll send you the money now C:
@Proxima [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20131387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201314/20131387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Line Style:[/b] sketch [b]Colouring Option:[/b] coloured + shaded [b]Size:[/b] full body [b]Special:[/b] none [b]Payment:[/b] treasure - but would you be willing to accept a lace or scales scroll as partial/full payment? [b]Pose:[/b] A vertical image, sort of showing him as mischievous? And sort of floating rather than standing on something. [b]Colours:[/b] Paper texture please! Also, could you do some green lighting? Background: transparent [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=black protective eyewear][item=glowing green clawtips] How much would it be for his other apparel? (Steampunk and feathered wings) [b]Other Comments:[/b]
@Proxima
Reference(s):
20131387_350.png

Colouring Option: coloured + shaded
Size: full body
Special: none
Payment: treasure - but would you be willing to accept a lace or scales scroll as partial/full payment?
Pose: A vertical image, sort of showing him as mischievous? And sort of floating rather than standing on something.
Colours: Paper texture please! Also, could you do some green lighting?
Apparel:
Black Protective Eyewear Glowing Green Clawtips
How much would it be for his other apparel? (Steampunk and feathered wings)
Other Comments:
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27