Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ProximArt [FULL] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Proxima Oh drat, but alright! Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day :D
@Proxima Oh drat, but alright! Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day :D
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Anubiis ookay so i'm afraid slots filled up wayyy faster than i expected, but if you fill out the order form at the bottom of this post, i'll stick you on the waitlist &when a slot's freed up - which'll likely be this weekend, or early next week - i'll ping you with the total payment due and give you an ETA for the art.
@Anubiis ookay so i'm afraid slots filled up wayyy faster than i expected, but if you fill out the order form at the bottom of this post, i'll stick you on the waitlist &when a slot's freed up - which'll likely be this weekend, or early next week - i'll ping you with the total payment due and give you an ETA for the art.
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Chui bumped you up to slots proper! 332.5kT is the total for your order; eta most likely to be thursday/friday next week, and of course i'll have pm'ed you the preliminary sketch first [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif[/img]
@Chui bumped you up to slots proper! 332.5kT is the total for your order; eta most likely to be thursday/friday next week, and of course i'll have pm'ed you the preliminary sketch first tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Proxima Yaaay, that sounds perfect to me! :D I'll send all the payment upfront, I'm super excited to see what you do with them~
@Proxima Yaaay, that sounds perfect to me! :D I'll send all the payment upfront, I'm super excited to see what you do with them~
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Proxima
Missed the opening, ouch! Could you please ping me next time the slot is available? :3 I'd love to get a sketch or two!
@Proxima
Missed the opening, ouch! Could you please ping me next time the slot is available? :3 I'd love to get a sketch or two!
@Proxima could I go on your pinglist please?
@Proxima could I go on your pinglist please?
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Proxima could you add me to your pinglist as well, please? :)
@Proxima could you add me to your pinglist as well, please? :)
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@Valemora @TsarinaTorment @OnABadBet

3 slots open if you want 'em! it'll be another day or two before i start fulfilling them, though, because after 2 weeks of not touching an art program i gotta remind myself how to draw first :p
@Valemora @TsarinaTorment @OnABadBet

3 slots open if you want 'em! it'll be another day or two before i start fulfilling them, though, because after 2 weeks of not touching an art program i gotta remind myself how to draw first :p
@Proxima Claim! :D Just a sec, I'll fill in the order in a bit. Upd: Ok, so... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=731348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7314/731348_350.png[/img] [/url] Line Style: Sketchy but not too rough, like the mirror in the examples (if it costs more than just a normal sketch, I'm ok with that - I just really like this particular style :3 ) Colouring Option: Flat Colors Size: half-body Special: idk, none? Payment: treasure Pose: I'd like him looking at the viewer, smirking and holding up a card, as if he's about to turn and show it, and it's something he finds amusing Colours: as is Background: some generic drapes in dark colors? He's kind of a fortune teller/magician, something enigmatic and a bit sinister will fit :3 Apparel: only the card (he may hold the rest of the pack in his other hand? idk) Other Comments: can't think of anything, but if something is unclear, I'd happily elaborate :D How much will it be?
@Proxima
Claim! :D Just a sec, I'll fill in the order in a bit.

Upd: Ok, so...

731348_350.png

Line Style: Sketchy but not too rough, like the mirror in the examples (if it costs more than just a normal sketch, I'm ok with that - I just really like this particular style :3 )
Colouring Option: Flat Colors
Size: half-body
Special: idk, none?
Payment: treasure
Pose: I'd like him looking at the viewer, smirking and holding up a card, as if he's about to turn and show it, and it's something he finds amusing
Colours: as is
Background: some generic drapes in dark colors? He's kind of a fortune teller/magician, something enigmatic and a bit sinister will fit :3
Apparel: only the card (he may hold the rest of the pack in his other hand? idk)
Other Comments: can't think of anything, but if something is unclear, I'd happily elaborate :D

How much will it be?
@Valemora looks good! total'll be 150kT; ETA is probably saturday/sunday, give or take a day, & i'll have pm'd you the rough sketch before then.
@Valemora looks good! total'll be 150kT; ETA is probably saturday/sunday, give or take a day, & i'll have pm'd you the rough sketch before then.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27