Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ProximArt [FULL] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
*Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/940245.jonathan
*Line Style: [ sketch / lineart / geometric / lineless / pixel ]
*Colouring Option: [ lines / flats / shaded ]
*Size: [ headshot / half body / full body ]
*Special: [ none / extra character(s) / gijinka / flower portrait ]
*Payment: [ treasure / gems / items / USD / GBP / mixed ]
Pose: I'm not sure, maybe reading something?
Colours: Blue, grey, brown - some cool, calm colours.
Background: [ transparent / white / patterned ; etc ]
Apparel: -
Other Comments: Sorry for the douple ping ^^'
*Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/940245.jonathan
*Line Style: [ sketch / lineart / geometric / lineless / pixel ]
*Colouring Option: [ lines / flats / shaded ]
*Size: [ headshot / half body / full body ]
*Special: [ none / extra character(s) / gijinka / flower portrait ]
*Payment: [ treasure / gems / items / USD / GBP / mixed ]
Pose: I'm not sure, maybe reading something?
Colours: Blue, grey, brown - some cool, calm colours.
Background: [ transparent / white / patterned ; etc ]
Apparel: -
Other Comments: Sorry for the douple ping ^^'
zy8HEZC.gif
@TeenyTinyDragon hmm, for the steampunk stuff let's say an extra 15kT; for the feathered wings... depends how you want them? like, i see 3 options/interpretations: a) 1 set of feathery wings with the green + seraph colours; b) back of the wings is bat-style & seraph-coloured, underside is feathery and green; or c) 2 sets of wings, one batlike, one feathery (like here).

a) and b) would be 35k extra, c) 40k - which would make a total of 220-225kT. I could definitely use a lace scroll tbh - so scroll + 65-70kT?

@Chardano looks good! that'd be a total of 290 gems. eta's probably monday/tuesday the week after next, maybe earlier.
@TeenyTinyDragon hmm, for the steampunk stuff let's say an extra 15kT; for the feathered wings... depends how you want them? like, i see 3 options/interpretations: a) 1 set of feathery wings with the green + seraph colours; b) back of the wings is bat-style & seraph-coloured, underside is feathery and green; or c) 2 sets of wings, one batlike, one feathery (like here).

a) and b) would be 35k extra, c) 40k - which would make a total of 220-225kT. I could definitely use a lace scroll tbh - so scroll + 65-70kT?

@Chardano looks good! that'd be a total of 290 gems. eta's probably monday/tuesday the week after next, maybe earlier.
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
Could I be on your pinglist? Ö Really digging that geomatric style!
Could I be on your pinglist? Ö Really digging that geomatric style!
I would like option b, please! I'll send over the scroll and 65kt once I've got your final OK
I would like option b, please! I'll send over the scroll and 65kt once I've got your final OK
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@TeenyTinyDragon can do! eta's probably next weekend [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif[/img]
@TeenyTinyDragon can do! eta's probably next weekend tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PN7dfwm.png[/img] 3 slots open! @Yoda[/center]
PN7dfwm.png

3 slots open!

@Yoda
@Proxima, how much would more than one character in the same drawing cost??
@Proxima, how much would more than one character in the same drawing cost??
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis an extra character is an extra 75% of the original price! e.g. if the price for 1 character is 100kT, 2 in the same image would be 175kT. also, if you want 3 or more characters, then it's USD/GBP only.
@Anubiis an extra character is an extra 75% of the original price! e.g. if the price for 1 character is 100kT, 2 in the same image would be 175kT. also, if you want 3 or more characters, then it's USD/GBP only.
@Proxima, I only wanted two characters in a lined, flat colored, shaded piece, how much would it be??
@Proxima, I only wanted two characters in a lined, flat colored, shaded piece, how much would it be??
sdSRvlV.png
*Reference(s): [url=http://toyhou.se/1027427.lendys-dragon-form]Lendys[/url] *Line Style: geometric - preferably tangram style! *Colouring Option: flats *Size: fullbody *Special: None, I think! *Payment: Mixed payment of [item=will o' the ember] and gems, if that's okay. If not interested in the item, I can pay fully in gems (: Pose: Hard one, but I'd like it if he could come across as kind or otherwise maybe in flight with his wings spread or something (: Colours: I think the ref is pretty clear on the colours! He has a white body which has a blue to black gradient on the horns, claws, wings and backspikes ^^ Background: Transparent Apparel: None!
*Reference(s): Lendys
*Line Style: geometric - preferably tangram style!
*Colouring Option: flats
*Size: fullbody
*Special: None, I think!
*Payment: Mixed payment of Will o' the Ember and gems, if that's okay. If not interested in the item, I can pay fully in gems (:
Pose: Hard one, but I'd like it if he could come across as kind or otherwise maybe in flight with his wings spread or something (:
Colours: I think the ref is pretty clear on the colours! He has a white body which has a blue to black gradient on the horns, claws, wings and backspikes ^^
Background: Transparent
Apparel: None!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27