Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [PING MIGRATION]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45
bump!
bump!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Merak
Payment: USD
Type: Half-body (humanoid)
Reference: Bio; has more info about his personality.
Information: Hope you're ready to design. :p
ouo;

He's gotta be able to blend in with actual royals/others of high-status with little effort; has a regal/confident air about him.

Merak takes great care with his appearance; wears only the best clothes (dark-colored?) that're custom-tailored, silks (gossamer), jewelry (the teardrop pastel set?), and flower accessories (black tulip lei & matching flower crown for contrast; can add black tulip flowerfall if you feel it fits/doesn't take away from the rest of the design ^w^).

Has head feathers; butt-length and wavy, light-colored hair (pearl-colored w/ shimmer?) that's intricately done up (sometimes it's all swept up, sometimes only parts; doesn't have a set style).

Is 6' and lean; does a lot of traveling on foot.

No tail.

Black/dark skin with the cherub gene.

Possibly incorporate his accent? However you see fit.

He'd also wear makeup; he's an eyeliner kind of guy, at least. >3>
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Merak
Payment: USD
Type: Half-body (humanoid)
Reference: Bio; has more info about his personality.
Information: Hope you're ready to design. :p
ouo;

He's gotta be able to blend in with actual royals/others of high-status with little effort; has a regal/confident air about him.

Merak takes great care with his appearance; wears only the best clothes (dark-colored?) that're custom-tailored, silks (gossamer), jewelry (the teardrop pastel set?), and flower accessories (black tulip lei & matching flower crown for contrast; can add black tulip flowerfall if you feel it fits/doesn't take away from the rest of the design ^w^).

Has head feathers; butt-length and wavy, light-colored hair (pearl-colored w/ shimmer?) that's intricately done up (sometimes it's all swept up, sometimes only parts; doesn't have a set style).

Is 6' and lean; does a lot of traveling on foot.

No tail.

Black/dark skin with the cherub gene.

Possibly incorporate his accent? However you see fit.

He'd also wear makeup; he's an eyeliner kind of guy, at least. >3>
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss Oh I'm read 8) This is gonna be wonderful, I can't wait. Thank you so much!

I'm thinkin about a good helping of body glitter for the accent... >u> Will send a sketch, hopefully this weekend!
@Xemriss Oh I'm read 8) This is gonna be wonderful, I can't wait. Thank you so much!

I'm thinkin about a good helping of body glitter for the accent... >u> Will send a sketch, hopefully this weekend!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Anytime! ^w^
I'm just glad that I fINALLY have the chance to commission you, tbh. >3>
Also, body glitter's pERF. owob
@Fletcher
Anytime! ^w^
I'm just glad that I fINALLY have the chance to commission you, tbh. >3>
Also, body glitter's pERF. owob
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Fletcher

I'd love to be on your pinglist please!
@Fletcher

I'd love to be on your pinglist please!
CgtyAYW.png
@Larae You've been added, thank you so much!
@Larae You've been added, thank you so much!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
Can you please add me to your pinglist, thank u in advance.

@Fletcher
Can you please add me to your pinglist, thank u in advance.

@Fletcher
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@suesue Added, thank you!
@suesue Added, thank you!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
thank you, you too <3
thank you, you too <3
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @Trickilicky @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail @NotSoSimple @Fluffesu @BritishDinosaur @Amorii @casscain @Zombrie @Mazurkas @wildewinged @Pyrali @Hyracia @WrightNDesk @Generation @Fimbrethil @CuQuoise @Nelsothy @Niles @nightmischief @Blod @Pandademic @Avariea @Tarere @ProfessorMoony @fitz @Fluffesu @KitsumiMahon @SweetEkk0 @Failuresaurus @Argante @Lhethi @Larae @suesue @bewildebeest @chezameed @Illuria @fantastea @saere [s]Hello, friends! I'm off of school for Fall break and will be opening [b]4 slots[/b]. I unfortunately have a surprise medical bill to pay, so they will be USD only for now![/s] Slots are full! Thank you everyone so much ;A; Don't forget to check my FAQ when ordering. <3 Recent commissions: [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/ec83ef4b69aca1d973bccff59be30e05/tumblr_oyt99i4DID1scbj5ro1_500.png[/img] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/3451ce07955f5cbeaa1b4ef6cc823739/tumblr_oxzt0ww65G1scbj5ro1_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f1016d4f6326c1f807d7b61890d2daf7/tumblr_oxzs51VywQ1scbj5ro2_r2_1280.png[/img]
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @Trickilicky @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail @NotSoSimple @Fluffesu @BritishDinosaur @Amorii @casscain @Zombrie @Mazurkas @wildewinged @Pyrali @Hyracia @WrightNDesk @Generation @Fimbrethil @CuQuoise @Nelsothy @Niles @nightmischief @Blod @Pandademic @Avariea @Tarere @ProfessorMoony @fitz @Fluffesu @KitsumiMahon @SweetEkk0 @Failuresaurus @Argante @Lhethi @Larae @suesue @bewildebeest @chezameed @Illuria @fantastea @saere

Hello, friends! I'm off of school for Fall break and will be opening 4 slots. I unfortunately have a surprise medical bill to pay, so they will be USD only for now!

Slots are full! Thank you everyone so much ;A;

Don't forget to check my FAQ when ordering. <3

Recent commissions:

tumblr_oyt99i4DID1scbj5ro1_500.png tumblr_oxzt0ww65G1scbj5ro1_500.png
tumblr_oxzs51VywQ1scbj5ro2_r2_1280.png
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45