Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aztec
No worries!! Take your time and focus on school :)

I'm still trying to get everything together for Elswyth anyhow, oops <.<
@Aztec
No worries!! Take your time and focus on school :)

I'm still trying to get everything together for Elswyth anyhow, oops <.<
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Aztec
I'd love to pay with USD, if you don't mind waiting until next Friday for me to pay? I could do half right now, but I don't really wanna pull the full amount out of my savings unless it's absolutely necessary :')
@Aztec
I'd love to pay with USD, if you don't mind waiting until next Friday for me to pay? I could do half right now, but I don't really wanna pull the full amount out of my savings unless it's absolutely necessary :')
@Aztec
Awesome, thank you so much ;w; I'll happily add in a bit extra for it. Take your time as always though, real life comes first xD

The details are still correct, yes! If you'd like to read her lore (which is really, really long, I'm sorry) you're welcome to, but not necessary! I imagine this piece being more focused on the scenery with her as the central image, but everything is, as always, up to you :) Her companion (finally found one) is to her right if you'd like to include some of his elements, too. His lore includes a bit more about Elswyth (and is set farther in the future from her own lore), but again, not necessary.

Questions are more than welcome, as it helps me fill out her lore better :D
@Aztec
Awesome, thank you so much ;w; I'll happily add in a bit extra for it. Take your time as always though, real life comes first xD

The details are still correct, yes! If you'd like to read her lore (which is really, really long, I'm sorry) you're welcome to, but not necessary! I imagine this piece being more focused on the scenery with her as the central image, but everything is, as always, up to you :) Her companion (finally found one) is to her right if you'd like to include some of his elements, too. His lore includes a bit more about Elswyth (and is set farther in the future from her own lore), but again, not necessary.

Questions are more than welcome, as it helps me fill out her lore better :D
@Aztec
Awesome! I'm not sure if her lore leaves anything out but if it does, PMs are more than welcome xD Just note that I'm usually only on my laptop once a day, and where I work has terrible reception (though sometimes I get a good spot) so it might take some time for a reply D: But I'm off Tuesday - Thursday so xD

Unless you're interested in drawing him as well, there's no need! It would be nice if you could include some elements of him in the final piece (you might get some ideas when you read his lore, if not, I had a couple ideas myself, very simple stuff) but you don't have to, of course xD

Sounds great though! Can't wait to see what you do <3
@Aztec
Awesome! I'm not sure if her lore leaves anything out but if it does, PMs are more than welcome xD Just note that I'm usually only on my laptop once a day, and where I work has terrible reception (though sometimes I get a good spot) so it might take some time for a reply D: But I'm off Tuesday - Thursday so xD

Unless you're interested in drawing him as well, there's no need! It would be nice if you could include some elements of him in the final piece (you might get some ideas when you read his lore, if not, I had a couple ideas myself, very simple stuff) but you don't have to, of course xD

Sounds great though! Can't wait to see what you do <3
@Aztec [b]Username:BettaSenpai[/b] [b]Payment Method:USD[/b] [b]Style:Sketch (x2)[/b] [b]References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26349056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/263491/26349056p.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Background:No[/b] [b]Notes: Kan is a bit crazy. One minute the blind queen is as gentle and embracing as a soft blanket. The next she is about as sweet as lemons and as snuggly as a cactus that is on fire. I would love for one expression to be sweet, motherly almost. And the other expression with a crazy grin. The headdress MUST be on. Thank you =3[/b]
@Aztec

Username:BettaSenpai

Payment Method:USD

Style:Sketch (x2)

References:
26349056p.png

Background:No

Notes: Kan is a bit crazy. One minute the blind queen is as gentle and embracing as a soft blanket. The next she is about as sweet as lemons and as snuggly as a cactus that is on fire. I would love for one expression to be sweet, motherly almost. And the other expression with a crazy grin. The headdress MUST be on. Thank you =3
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@Aztec

Bust!
@Aztec

Bust!
@Aztec sounds great ^w^
@Aztec sounds great ^w^
@Aztec

Username:
FluentInSarcasm

Payment Method:
USD c:

Style:
Chibi-ish

References:
If it's alright with you i'd rather send a link through PMs c:

Background:
Nope! Transparent is fine!

Notes:
My character is very happy and kindhearted, I call him my 'sunshine child'! I'd love it if you could have him sitting cross-legged (like young children do) on the ground, with maybe a few sunflowers next to / around him?? Idk, some thing like that! And if you could have him smiling brightly with his eyes closed (i'll send a reference], that would be amazing!

@Aztec

Username:
FluentInSarcasm

Payment Method:
USD c:

Style:
Chibi-ish

References:
If it's alright with you i'd rather send a link through PMs c:

Background:
Nope! Transparent is fine!

Notes:
My character is very happy and kindhearted, I call him my 'sunshine child'! I'd love it if you could have him sitting cross-legged (like young children do) on the ground, with maybe a few sunflowers next to / around him?? Idk, some thing like that! And if you could have him smiling brightly with his eyes closed (i'll send a reference], that would be amazing!

Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@Aztec
Take your time as always, don't rush yourself <3 I'm very much interested in the commission still, and can't wait to see the end result :)

Take the time you need for real life stuff, I don't mind waiting!
@Aztec
Take your time as always, don't rush yourself <3 I'm very much interested in the commission still, and can't wait to see the end result :)

Take the time you need for real life stuff, I don't mind waiting!
@Aztec

That's totally fine with me! I'm still definitely interested ^^

Take your time, and good luck with your thesis!

@Aztec

That's totally fine with me! I'm still definitely interested ^^

Take your time, and good luck with your thesis!

Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7